Chapter 25

Bubble Tea Princess

 

You were in the class with Suzy until you saw a new student entered the class, looking around and she seemed uncomfortable when everyone gazed at her. A few of your classmates were whispering and wondered who was the girl that entered their class. Your class representative came with her and he tried to gain the attentions from everyone in the class.

 

"Attention everyone, we have a new classmate for today. She'll be joining us to study in this college from now on. Please be nice with her, Soo Jung-ssi, you may introduce yourself now." He said as he gave her a chance to talk at the front. All eyes were on her. You smiled when she looked at you. You knew that she was nervous to be at the front and you waited until she started to speak.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Jung Soo Jung. You can call me Krystal. I'm 19 years old and I was born in San Francisco, California. I just transferred to be here and I hope you can help me since I'm still new in this college. Thank you," she said politely before bowed.

 

"Alright, Soo Jung-ssi. You can have a seat. In case you need any helps, you can inform me or your classmates," the class representative said with a smile carved on his face. Krystal nodded before she left to find an empty seat at the back. Students were looking at her and some of the guys were smiling to see their new pretty classmate. Krystal felt uneasy with the stares from the guys.

 

You could see it from her expression and turned to look at Suzy, "She must be alone."

 

"Let her join with us." Suzy said. You nodded, "Krystal-ssi.." You called her name. Krystal turned her head and looked at you and Suzy. She was a bit shocked when you called her name. You patted on the empty seat beside you while smiling, "Seat here with us."

 

"It's okay, I can sit at the back." Krystal replied. Suzy carved a smile for her, "Come on, have a seat with us. You're going to seat alone if you choose the empty seat at the back."

 

Krystal was hesitated but when Suzy and you plastered a smile for her, she nodded and sat beside you.

 

You shook your hand with hers, "I'm Jung Eunji. Call me Eunji..Nice to meet you!" You said excitedly. Krystal chuckled, "Nice to meet you too, Eunji-ssi."

 

"And I'm Bae Suzy. You can just call me Suzy. Eunji's best friend. It's nice to meet you, Krystal-ssi."

 

Krystal shook her hand with Suzy and giggled, "Me too. Hope we can get along very well."

 

"Yeah!" You nodded.

 

Krystal looked at both of you curiously, "Are you older than me or…maybe we're in the same age?"

 

"No worries, Krystal-ssi, we're 19 too." Your lips curled upwards and she just smiled, showing her bright teeth, "I see. Anyways, drop the formalities. I'm comfortable with that."

 

"Alright, sure. Then, you have to drop the formalities too when you're talking with us," Suzy added.

 

It took times for Krystal to adapt with the situation at her new college. You took a chance with Suzy to help Krystal and guide her with everything around the college. Slowly, Krystal started to feel comfortable to get closer with you and Suzy and she had a feeling that both of you were going to be her good friends in the college.

 

"So, shall we get something to eat at the café?" Suzy said while rubbing her tummy. Krystal and you giggled to see her pouting, "Are you hungry, Suzy?"

 

"Too hungry!" Suzy answered when Krystal asked her. You laughed, "And maybe we should eat with the EXO members."

 

Krystal frowned, "EXO?"

 

Suzy smiled, "Yup! EXO! They're our friends. Twelve hot guys that are famous in this college." Suzy winked but then you coughed while raising a brow at her. Krystal tried to catch up with Suzy's words. What's with EXO? Who are they? Twelve hot guys

 

"And one of them is Suzy's boyfriend!" You said, teasing Suzy who glared at you. Krystal eyed her, "Ayee, so your boyfriend is one of the members? I see."

 

"And for your information, Soo Jung-ssi, Eunji is married to one of the members!" You glared at Suzy deadly for telling about it. Suzy already laughed as she looked at your expression. Krystal gawked, "Seriously?! You're married Eunji? At this age?! WOW!" Krystal completely shocked to know about it.

 

You scratched your head and smiled awkwardly, "Err, yeah. You'll meet all of them later."

 

Krystal laughed, "I can't wait to see your husband, Eunji-ah."

 

---

 

"A new student? Is she pretty?" Tao seemed interested to hear Lay's and Xiumin's story meanwhile Kai acted nothing.

 

"Pretty enough, Tao." Lay answered. Kai remained silence and just stared at his hyungs. Chen smile widely, "The most important thing..is she single? I would volunteer to be her boyfriend!"

 

Suho and Luhan laughed to hear it. Chen looked so eager to know. Xiumin shrugged, "Well, I can't say anything about that because I guess, someone's interested with her earlier than you." Xiumin eyed Kai who looked back at him. "Excuse me, hyung?"

 

"Woah! So, Kai is actually in love with the new student?!" Luhan said when his eyes were on Kai. Everyone kept teasing him and he sighed, "I didn't say I like her."

 

"Your face tells everything, Kim Jongin!" D.O said without expression on his face.

 

"Is someone jealous with Kai right now? Oh, KaiSoo feels~" Chanyeol said while placing a hand on his chest, "I can feel it."

 

A smack hit right on his head and it was from D.O. Everyone laughed except Chanyeol who was wincing in pain meanwhile D.O was glaring at him, deadly. "WHAT?!" Chanyeol asked.

 

"I'm not gay as you think, you giant!"

 

"I'm not a giant! That galaxy is the giant!" Chanyeol pointed at Kris and the leader seemed couldn't understand with the situation when everyone was laughing at him.. Kris raised a brow, "What's so funny?"

 

"Forget it." Chanyeol said as he rolled his eyes. Then, he looked back at D.O, "I'm so going to tell Suzy for what you had done!"

 

"What is it that you want to tell, Park Chanyeol?" Suzy stood behind Chanyeol with her arms were crossed across her chest. Chanyeol grinned and stood up to take a chair for his girlfriend, "Ehe, my babyboo, finally you're here."

 

"Yeah. I'm here, you giant." Suzy said but still not sitting on the chair. The others tried laughed when Chanyeol got bullied by his own girlfriend. "Never mind. Call me 'giant' because I know you still love me."

 

"Stop being a sweet talker for now." Suzy knocked his head and then turned her head to look at you and Krystal who were coming to the table.

 

"Anyways, guys, I brought my new friend and she will be joining us from now." Suzy said and you stopped with Krystal at the table. All of them turned to look at both of you and only Kai, Lay and Xiumin were shocked to see the person standing beside you, was standing in front of them.

 

"K-Krystal?" Her name escaped from Kai's lips and he didn't even realized with that. His friends were looking at him, including you and Suzy. Krystal tried to find the voice that called her name and she met her eyes with Kai's. She froze.

 

"Kai-ssi?" Everyone was confused with the situation. Kai already formed a smile and he nodded, "I never thought we could meet again for the third times." Krystal chuckled, "Me too."

 

"…You guys know each other?" Baekhyun asked, frowning. Lay and Xiumin smiled teasingly, "Of course they are! She's the new student that I said!" Xiumin told to s and they finally got what he meant. Krystal blushed when all of the guys stared at her. You looked at her and gave a teasing smile, "So you knew Kai earlier than us?"

 

"A-Aniya! I-I knew him just now, along with Lay-ssi and Xiumin-ssi," she answered, stutter.

 

"Ehem, you met Kai accidentally before you met us, Krystal.." Xiumin added, making the girl to bit her bottom lip. Tao quickly stood up and pulled a chair for Krystal to sit, "Have a seat, Krystal-ssi. Anyways, my name is Huang Zitao and you can call me Tao. The most handsome member in EXO." Tao winked before letting Krystal to sit. Chen scrunched his nose, "Tsk, stop praising yourself."

 

"Yah! Tao! Where's my chair?" You rested your hands on your hips and glared at Tao. "Tell your husband to do that for you!" Tao said as he sat beside Krystal. Suzy already took her seat beside Chanyeol and you were still standing near with Suho.

 

"You can sit on my lap if you want, baby." Sehun winked at you and you were blushed with his words. Especially when all of them were teasing you. Krystal finally knew which of them is your husband. She saw Sehun was staring at you.

 

"Please, control yourself, maknae." Luhan acted as if he was going to puke anytime. They laughed. You shook your head, "Stop acting weird, Sehun-ah."

 

Sehun chuckled before standing up and pulled a chair and placed it beside him. Then, he went to you and pulled your hand. Everyone was 'aww'-ing over the scene and you couldn't help but blushed.

 

As everyone gathered around the table, it was the time where Krystal had to introduce herself to everyone. She looked at them one by one and told everything about herself. And same goes with the EXO members, they introduced themselves to her. Krystal felt comfortable with them as they joked around with each other and how Baekhyun and Chanyeol could so noisy when they talked.

 

She knew they were going to cheer her day with their own attitudes.

 

"Krystal-ah, don't feel shy whenever you're around with us. Just tell us if you need any help, alright?" Suho said. Krystal nodded her head, "I will, Suho oppa."

 

"And don't forget to give me your number. Maybe we can have a cup of coffee during free time." Tao added more. Kai rolled his eyes, "As if she's going to go with you,"

 

"Is someone jealous?" Sehun laughed. Kai chuckled over Sehun's words, "Why should I feel in that way?"

 

"Well your words explain everything, Kkamjong!" Luhan continued.

 

Krystal didn't know how to react but she just wanted to hide under the table as they kept teasing her for the whole time. I swear, they have been teasing me ever since I sat here with them..

 

"Just be careful, Krystal-ah. Those boys can be weird and dangerous so you better take a good care of yourself." Kris spoke and s gawked. You and Suzy laughed with it.

 

"Hyung! I'm not that bad!" Baekhyun whined. "Yah! Galaxy! I'm going to kick your tonight!" Luhan pointed at Kris but the leader only showed his smirk.

 

"Well, Krystal, you need to choose carefully if you want one of them to be your boyfriend." Kris continued and took a glance at Kai who wasn't talking much with Krystal. He knew that Kai was still shy around Krystal. She just carved an awkward smile, not even knowing what to do.

 

You looked at Kai and Krystal and smiled, as if something crossed in your mind.

 

"It's good if they're together though. I would love to see Kai with Krystal." You thought in your mind.

 

 


 

Hello readers! I'm back again from a long hiatus. It's about two months, I guess, for not updating. I'm too busy with assignments and classes. I have no time to update any of my fanfics. I got a chance to update this chapter since I have my free time though I'm still busy in this few weeks. So,you know, maybe I'll just update my fics during weekends. TT_TT plus, AFF with the new site. lol i was a bit confused with everything when i logged in, with all of the new settings and i'm kinda....lost ? hahaha. and thank you so much for subscribing you guys! My subcribers increase every day hewhew /throw loves/ YEHET! LOL. And thanks for leaving your comments. <3333 i hope you won't mind if for the late update in the future. i'm a student and i have a ot of things to do :-"( anyways, i just created a Tumblr acc so you can just follow me! click here to go directly to my tumblr. thanks for reading! until the next update ^^ <3333