Chapter 15

Bubble Tea Princess

 

You heard the door bell rang when you were resting at the living room while having some snacks. You turned your head and looked at the door. Then, you took a glance at a wall clock with a frown, "Who could it be? I don't think Sehun will be home earlier since he just left the house last five minutes," you questioned yourself before dragging your legs lazily to the main door.

 

You peeked through the door hole and were about to shout when you saw someone who looked familiar to you. You gasped while leaning against the door.

 

"Why Suzy is here? How did she know?" You became panic as your eyes went wild over everything in your house. The bell kept on ringing and Suzy has started to piss off when you haven't open the door. She knew that you were trying to hide from her.

 

"What should I do? I'm dead. I'm dead," You muttered under your breathe while running your fingers through your long hair.

 

"Eunji-ah, there's nothing to hide. Open the door. I know that you can hear me." You heard Suzy said those words and you sighed heavily. She was right. There was nothing to hide since she has found your new house and you knew that you had to explain her everything. You took a deep breathe and opened the door, revealing your best friend who stood at there while crossing her arms across her chest with a smirk.

 

"You have to explain everything, girl," Suzy spoke. You looked down, "I know. Come in. I'll tell you the truth." You let her to enter your house and closed the door behind you. Suzy's eyes trailed everywhere around your house as she made her way toward your living room. You motioned her to take a seat first, "I'll bring some juices for us." You headed to the kitchen. Suzy nodded her head and put down her handbag on the comfy couch.

 

She was curious to know the truth that was going to be spilled by yourself. She just wanted to hear your reasons and why would you hide it from her.

 

You came back from the kitchen and brought two glasses of juices with snacks for both of you. You put the tray on the coffee table and took a seat beside her.

 

"So, tell me something that I don't know." Suzy asked you after her eyes met with yours. You were playing with your fingers since you were too nervous. You took a deep breathe, "Actually, I'm married to Sehun."

 

"That's mean, what I heard from that ahjumma was right?"

 

"What did she say?" You frowned. "She told me that you moved to your new house with your husband."

 

"She shouldn't spill the truth," you muttered under your breathe but Suzy heard your words. "And you shouldn't hide it from me."

 

You bit your lower lip, "I'm sorry, Suzy. Really sorry for hiding it from you. Sehun didn't want anybody to know about this matter including you and his friends. We invited our relatives to attend the wedding."

 

"How long?" "Almost a month."

 

"Almost a month?! Are you kidding?!" You flinched with her high-pitch voice to shout at the front of your face.  "I'm really sorry, Suzy. I didn't mean it to hide this matter from you. Sehun told me not to tell about this to the others."

 

"His friends doesn't know about this?"

 

"Kris oppa knows. He even mad with what Sehun did. But he promised that he won't tell the others." You sighed to realize that thing could become worse because of that matter. "I never thought that you could get married with your crush."

 

"It's an arranged marriage. My dad and his parents' planned for us. We couldn't protest anything and had to agree with the plan. You know, I still couldn't believe that I'm married to my crush ever since I entered to the college."

 

Suzy let out a big sigh before sipping her drink, "So, what are you going to do now? Tell everyone the truth?" You shook your head wildly as you waved your hands in front of her face, telling her that you wouldn't. "But why? Don't you think that his friends will get mad with both of you when they found the truth?"

 

You shrugged, "I don't know. I guess, we'll tell them the truth when the right time comes," you said and looked up at her face, "Please, keep this as a secret. Don't tell them."

 

"But-" "I'm begging, just for this time, Suzy." You begged with your soft voice. Suzy closed her eyes while biting her lower lip. Then, she nodded her head as she squeezed your hands, "Sure, anything for you."

 

And by that time, your lips curled upwards to hear her words, "Thanks."

 

----------

 

"Eunji-ah, do you need this?" Suzy held up a peanut butter in her hand. You saw it and it reminded you about Sehun. He would spread the peanut butter on a slice of bread when he had his breakfast. You gave her a nod and Suzy put it in a cart.

 

Suzy offered to help you buying some groceries at the supermarket since you told her that your relation with Sehun wasn't that good. She knew that you must be having a trouble to buy anything that you wanted by yourself. You felt that it would be easier if she could help you to bring some of the groceries back to your home.

 

"Are you sure that these are enough for you and Sehun?" You chuckled with her question," More than enough, I guess. I can't buy too much or else we can't hold it," you told her while your hands taking out the things in the cart and put it on the counter. When the cashier told you the price, you paid it and Suzy helped to hold one bag for you meanwhile you took another one and held it in your hands.

 

Both of you headed back to your home while having some conversations. Then, someone gave a honk when you were walking with Suzy. Both of you were too shocked with the sound and turned to look at the owner of the car. It was Kai and Chanyeol in the car. Chanyeol grinned as he saw you and Suzy.

 

"Hey girls, where are you going?" You were about to answer his question but Suzy stopped you, "It's none of your business!"

 

Chanyeol face fell with her answer. Kai chuckled to see his reaction. You nudged at her ribs, "You shouldn't say that." "He's annoying. I hate him." She whispered.

 

Kai looked at you and Suzy, up and down with a frown plastered on his face, "Are you going somewhere with the bags in our hands?" You smiled, "Yeah, we're thinking to go to the bubble tea café first before heading back to my house."

 

"Well, that's great since we're going there too!" "Yeah, come and join us. We can go there together," Chanyeol interrupted with a wide smile carved on his face. Suzy duh at his words as she rolled her eyes. "Never mind. I don't want to be in the same car with an annoying guy like you," Suzy said sarcastically. You nudged her again, "Suzy.." "What? "

 

"Chanyeol hyung was right. Get in, girls. You can't go there while holding those things. They're heavy." Kai said. You turned to look at Suzy who was acting like she wasn't care with their words. She tried to show her poker face at Chanyeol who sat at the driver seat.

 

"Girls-" "I don't want!" Suzy shouted. Chanyeol scoffed, "Are you sure? Okay then. But if that crazy guy comes and disturbs you, don't shout and ask for our helps," Chanyeol pointed at a crazy guy with torn shirt and messy hair. He looked terrible with those clothes and walked alone at the street. Your jaw dropped to see that the crazy guy was walking not far from you. Suzy saw him and she started to feel scared. Chanyeol laughed with Kai to see her reactions. The crazy guy kept grinning alone while walking.

 

Without uttering any words, Suzy pulled your hands and she opened the car door. Both of you hopped in. "We're going with you!" Suzy said with her shaky voice. Chanyeol chuckled and stepped on the gas pedal, driving his car to the bubble tea café.

 

 

When you were at the café, you saw that Suzy wasn't talking with Chanyeol except with Kai and you. Both of them seemed like to act like a cat and mice whenever they talked until you and Kai had to stop them from gaining attentions from the customers in the café.

 

"Guys, can you stop bickering? People will look at us," You said and sipped your drinks. Suzy leaned her body against the chair and crossed her arms, "How I wish that this tall giant won't exist in my life. He's too annoying." Suzy's words caught Chanyeol's attention who was sticking with a game in his phone.

 

"Did you say I'm a giant, just now?" "You heard me, don't you?" Suzy scoffed. Chanyeol gritted his teeth, "Well, you're just jealous that I have a lot of fan girls in the college."

 

"No, I'm not."

 

"Admit it."

 

"I'm not."

 

"Yes, you are!"

 

"No!"

 

"Yes!"

 

"NO!"

 

"YES!"

 

"GUYS, SHUT UP WILL YOU?!" Finally you stopped both of them by raising your voice. Some of the customers in the café glared at four of you and were mad for making noises in the café. Kai had to bow when he saw them, apologizing on his friends' behalf. Then, he turned to look at Chanyeol who was holding his anger. You saw Suzy was sending a death glare at Chanyeol. Their eyes met and kept glaring. If looks could kill.

 

"Seriously, don't you guys know that we're in a public place? Stop acting like kids." You said when both of them started to cool down. Suzy finished her bubble tea and slammed the cup hardly on the table, "He shouldn't start it first."

 

"Oh, really? You're blaming me now? I should let that crazy guy disturb you and-" "Hyung, enough." Kai stopped him from continuing his words. You looked at both of them, one by one, "It's better for us to leave now or things will become worse." Kai agreed with you as he stood up with Chanyeol.

 

"You're right. Let us send you home then." When Kai said it, you quickly shook your head, "No need to. We will take a taxi," you replied nicely and stood up with Suzy. You took another one bubble tea that you ordered for Sehun on the table and Kai saw that, "Bringing it home?" You couldn't tell the truth and you just nodded your head, "Yeah." Four of you walked out from the café and headed to Chanyeol's car.

 

"Alright then. We'll meet again tomorrow and make sure that you'll take care of yourselves, girls." Kai said when he hopped in the car with Chanyeol. You nodded your head, except for Suzy who wasn't smiling at Chanyeol. She just gave a small smile for Kai. "Sure, you too," you thanked them before the car started to leave you and Suzy at there. You turned your head to look at Suzy. She knew that you were a bit mad with what happened in the café between her and Chanyeol.

 

"Oh, come on, Eunji. You know that I don't like him. Forget what you're going to say to me. Let's get a taxi!" Suzy waved her hand, ignoring you as you let out a big sigh.

 

I wonder why she hates him so much..

 

 

As you reached home with Suzy, you opened the door and she followed behind you while holding the bag of groceries in her hand. And by that time, you met with Sehun who was shocked to see Suzy's appearance in the house. He almost dropped a frame in his hands.

 

"Hi, Sehun!" Suzy greeted him while heading to the kitchen and put the groceries on the counter. "Oh..H-Hi, Suzy.." Sehun stuttered when his eyes trailed at your figure as you were in the kitchen with your best friend. You thanked her for helping you and offered her that you wanted to give something her to drink but she refused. You sent her to the main door and she bid her goodbye to you and Sehun before leaving the house. And then, you closed the door before dragging your legs, back to the kitchen.

 

Sehun held your wrist, stopping you, "Did she know everything?" You looked up at him with a nod, "Yeah. My neighbor accidentally spilled the truth and she asked for the address from her. I told her everything."

 

Sehun sighed and you knew that something came across his mind, "Don't worry. She promised me that she won't tell anyone and keep it as a secret." Sehun breathed of relief to hear about it. He released your wrist and headed to a wall, "Kris hyung and Suzy has found out the truth." Sehun said as he took a hammer to hit a nail since he wanted to hang a picture of nature on the wall.

 

"Suzy can be trusted. She'll keep our secret safely." You said from the kitchen and took out all of the groceries from the bags. "Why you didn't call me earlier that you went out with her?" Sehun asked while hitting the nail with a hammer. He just felt like the house needed some touch ups by decorating it with pictures. You kept the foods in the fridge and cabinets, "I sent you a message, though. I guess you didn't read it."

 

"OW!" You heard Sehun winced in pain while holding his left thumb. He kept blowing it many times and his face was red with the pain. You knew that he accidentally hit his thumb with a hammer. You stopped with what you did on that time and went to him who sat on the couch, while bringing a first-aid kit.

 

"You should be careful." You said when you opened the kit, taking out some medicines and a small bandage. Sehun looked at you when you pulled his hand. He didn't protest instead he let you to hold it. You blew it softly and took a look at his thumb. You helped to clean up the wound with medicines and cotton wool carefully. Sehun winced in pain when he felt the medicine was put on it. "Argh!"

 

"Bear with the pain for awhile," you said and took the small bandage to cover his thumb. You looked serious on that time to treat it and didn't notice that Sehun was too busy examining your flawless face. "Do you think that Suzy can keep our secret safely?"

 

"Like I said, she will and she even promised that she won't tell them."

 

"I hope she won't." "And I hope Kris oppa can keep it too," you replied after putting the medicines back into the first aid kit. You turned your head back to meet with his eyes, "Don't you think we should tell your friends the truth?"

 

Sehun sighed, "I'm not ready." "Until when?" He shrugged, "I don't know. We just need to wait for the right time."

 

You stood up while holding the kit in your hands, "We need to tell them the truth or else, it will become worse," you were about to leave him at the living room until Sehun called you. You spun around and titled your head, "Yes?"

 

"Thanks." He said. You knew what he meant and you just nodded your head, "Sure thing. By the way, I bought a bubble tea for you. It's in the fridge." Sehun heard your words especially when you told him that you bought a bubble tea for him. He never thought that you would buy it for him. His eyes followed your figure as you left to the kitchen. He bit his lower lip and let out a sigh to think about the truth that he has been hiding from his friends.

 

I'm in a big problem and I don't know what should I do.. I'm pretty sure they will be mad once they know the truth..

 

 

 

That night, after you had done taking your shower, you dried your hair while sitting in front of the white table dresser. You put on some lotions on your skins before deciding to study in your room. You heard sounds from the television at the living room and you knew that Sehun was watching it. You exited from your room and saw Sehun  slept on the couch with his right arm laid on his forehead. The television was still . And your eyes landed on his left thumb that was covered with a bandage.

 

You went to take the first aid kit before taking a seat on the rug, in front of the couch. You opened the first aid kit and took out whatever you needed to put on the wound and replace the bandage.

 

You took his hand carefully so that you wouldn't wake him up from his sleep. You uncovered his thumb that was covered with the small bandage. You put some medicine on it slowly and blew so that he wouldn't feel the pain even though he was sleeping. But, when you were busy treating his thumb, you didn't realize that Sehun was looking at your face. He wasn't sleeping and took the moment to examine your face.

 

He loved to see the way how you cared about him. And he didn't notice that his lips curled upwards when he stared at you.

 

After covered with the new bandage, you were about to turn around and Sehun quickly pretended that he was still sleeping. You put his hand on the couch slowly, scared that you might wake him up. You kept the medicines in the kit and stored it in kitchen. Then, you headed to Sehun's room, taking a blanket for him. Sehun tried to peek with one of his eyes and just when you walked out from his room, he shut his eye quickly.

 

You went closer and covered  him with the blanket. Your eyes landed on his face and your lips formed a small smile, "Good night," you whispered but Sehun heard you. You turned off the television before walking back to your bedroom. He opened his eyes slightly and found that you left to your room. He lifted his thumb to his face and looked at the new bandage.

 

He smiled and his eyes landed at the door of your room, "Good night," he whispered before closing his eyes to sleep, for real.

 


 

A/N: Hello everyone! I'm sorry for making you guys to wait for the update.. I was supposed to post it last two days ago but there was a problem with the internet connection and i was totally pissed off with it ;A; Some of you did post on my wall, asking me to update this story as soon as possible.. I'm really sorry *bow* But everything is okay for now and i can update like before.. ^^ yeayyy! :DDD

 

 

p/s: are you guys excited for EXO comeback? LOL :DD