Chapter 1

Bubble Tea Princess

 

Ten years later..

 

"KRRRRIIIIINNNGGGGGG!!!" Your alarm clock rang on a white drawer. You were still having your beauty sleep without even care that you were going to be late.

 

"Aish, you're so noisy!" Your hand touched the alarm clock, stopping it from ringing non-stop. You were too lazy to get up. The sun ray that was filtered through curtains; burnt your skin and that made you to open your eyes.

 

"I'm too lazy to go to the class.." You mumbled as you sat up on your bed, rubbing your eyes and yawning. You landed your eyes at the alarm clock. 7.OO a.m.

 

"OH NO! I'M LATEEEEE!" You jumped from your bed and grabbed your towel. You rushed to your bathroom to take a shower.

 

You were too busy getting ready to attend your class at a college. You have been studying there almost for three months. You wore a black jeans with a soft pink t-shirt for that day. You didn't need to put tons of make ups on your face. Just with foundation and lip gloss, it made you to look better and simple. You rushed out from your bedroom and quickly went to the kitchen to get a glass of chocolate milk and a piece of bread.  

 

You just didn't want to be starving in your class. At least ,you could wait until you had your lunch after class. Your father, Jung Soohyun, had to leave you alone at Seoul since he had to go for outstation; somewhere in China. You grabbed your bag before leaving the house and went to get a bus.

 

As soon as you arrived, you entered your class and saw your lecturer wasn't in the class yet. You breathed sighed of relief while dragging your legs to sit beside Suzy; your best friend. She waved at you excitedly upon seeing you coming to her.

 

"Eunji-ah! You're late again!" Suzy said when you sat beside her. "I know. I was too tired." You pouted.

 

"What did you do last night?"

 

"Watching Hello Baby, SHINee version." "SHINee again?!" Suzy looked at you. You just smiled. You had to admit that you really love SHINee to death. You have been liking them since you were still in high school.

 

"I just love to see Minho oppa taking care of Yoogeun like his own son!"

 

"Yeah, you love him so so sooooo much! I know that and you must be imagining to get married with him." Suzy teased. You were blushing hard with her words. You admitted that you liked Minho so much among all of the SHINee members. Luckily, Suzy didn't share the same favorite SHINee member as you. Suzy liked Taemin and found that Taemin has his own charms.

 

"Okay, let's keep about SHINee's topic and focus with our lesson." You whispered to your best friend as you saw a lecturer entering your class.

 

 

---------

 

"Aish! Why the game is so hard?!" Chanyeol the screen of his phone as he was busy playing with his game; Temple Run. Tao and Baekhyun sat beside Chanyeol to watch him playing the game.

 

"No, you should collect all the coins! Not missing one of them." Tao shouted at Chanyeol's ear, caused him to lose in the game. "Yah! This is your fault!"

 

"I'm not! I was telling you to collect the coins!"

 

"I can't focus with the game when you're shouting this and that." Chanyeol said and Baekhyun gave a smack behind his head, "Shut up will you? We're in a public place and people are looking at both of you weirdly." Baekhyun said. Kris and Suho shook their heads to see Chanyeol pouted while rubbing his head.

 

"Sehun-ah, you have been drinking two cups of bubble tea today. You're such a bubble tea maniac." Chen said as he noticed that one cup of bubble tea in front of Sehun has finished. He almost finished the another cup. Sehun grinned while looking at Chen. "Since Luhan hyung wanted to treat me two cups of bubble tea today, I can't simply say no."

 

"Heh, Luhan hyung never treat me bubble tea!" Kai, who was sitting beside D.O could only pouted. Xiu Min and Kris agreed with him. Luhan laughed with the others, "That's because Sehun is my lover."

 

"Ew, stop it, hyung." D.O made a face as if he was about to puke. They were laughing with D.O's face meanwhile Lay frowned since he didn't know what was happening. He took off his purple headphone and shifted his attention to his friends, "What's so funny?"

 

"Tch, this guy.. You missed to see D.O's hideous face ever!" Xiu Min said and he earned death glare from D.O. "What?! Hideous?! Yah, Baozi!"

 

Lay laughed, "I can imagine that."

 

Lay stopped to laugh when he saw two girls entering the bubble tea café. His attention caused all of his friends to look at the door, and saw two girls entering the café. They were the regular customers of the café. They could recognize that both of the girls studied in the same college as them.

 

"Guys,  they're here." Kris said as his eyes were looking at both of them. Sehun looked up to see the girls but then he ended up to roll his eyes and continued finishing his bubble tea.

 

"Regular customers. I want to know their names." Tao said, giggling.

 

"One chocolate bubble tea and one strawberry bubble tea." You said to the worker of the café. She nodded as she pressed a button at the monitor. "Anything else?" You shook your head. The worker told you the price for both of the bubble tea and you paid for it. Suzy held your hand, "You shouldn't pay it for my bubble tea."

 

"It's okay. I just feel like to treat you today." "Babe, you have been treating me bubble tea almost everyday!" Suzy pouted. Both of you didn't realize that they were a group of guys were watching you.

 

"She's cute." "And her friend too. Can I get their number?" Tao said teasingly. Kris chuckled with the maknae. You brought two cups of the bubble tea and went to take a seat at the corner of the café. Just when you sat down, you saw the figure that always went to the same café. He never missed to get his favorite bubble tea everyday. You shifted your eyes back to Suzy when you realized that you have been staring at the guy for a few seconds.

 

"Are you staring at him?" Suzy asked you while drinking her bubble tea. You were blushing and nodded slowly, "Yeah. He's still here."

 

"They are studying in the same college as us. But I never know their names."

 

"I heard that they're famous." "They are. But I'm not interested to get to know their names. But what I know from those gossip girls, they said that they named the group as 'EXO'."

 

"EXO?" You frowned. Suzy gave a nod, "That's what I know. I'm just too lazy to ask for their names from the girls since you know that they will be squealing whenever there's any EXO topics to be talked about."

 

You carved a smile for her, "But I really hope that I know their names. Especially-" "Your crush that you've been liking since you were here for the first time? Hah!"

 

You couldn't stop blushing. Suzy guessed it correctly. She knew a lot about you. You have been treating Suzy like your own sister. You were glad to know her when you were studying in one of elementary school in Busan. At least, by moving to Busan, you got a new best friend. Suzy had to live in Busan with her grandparents since her parents were too busy with works. But then, her parents decided to register her name back to one of the high school in Seoul.

 

"Yah! Anybody dare to ask for their names?" Xiu Min asked his friends with his naughty idea. Lay's lips curled upwards to know about it. He wouldn't go and ask them for sure so he excused himself out. "You're scared, Lay?"

 

"I'm not." Lay stuck his tongue out. Luhan raised his hand and Xiu Min clapped, "Nice try, Luhan! Go and ask them."

 

"No, I just want to suggest Chanyeol to ask for their names." Luhan smirked when Chanyeol turned his head to look at the elder. "Yah! Me?! Are you nuts?! Go and ask by yourself."

 

"Aw, come on, Yeol. We know you're good in flirting with girls. Beside, I'm pretty sure that they will melt with your voices."

 

Chanyeol pursed his lips and continued to play with game in his phone, "Ask Kris hyung. He's expert in this thing."

 

"What?! Me? We should just make a bet. I mean, let's play rock-paper-scissors!" Kris suggested. The others agreed except Suho. "I'm scared I might lose in the game."

 

"Well, just hope you won't lose." Luhan patted his shoulder. "Then, I'm out." Sehun excused. "Why?" Kai asked.

 

"Because I'm not interested in this kind of game." Kai rolled his eyes, "Fine then. You're out with Lay. Carry on, guys."

 

Ten of them played the game and Lay decided to watch it. He wanted to make sure that no cheating will be happened in the game. Sehun just enjoying his bubble tea until he managed to finished the last cup. 

 

"Damn! I hate this!" Chanyeol bit his lip when he lose in the game. The guys laughed to see his face for knowing that he had to ask for their names. "Come on, Yeol. You can do it. Just for this time." Baekhyun patted his shoulders many times but Chanyeol could only sighed. "Alright. I'll do it. Just for this time."

 

Chanyeol stood up as he dragged his legs toward your table where you were having your bubble tea with Suzy. You were facing with EXO's table so you could notice that Chanyeol was heading to you. You kicked Suzy's leg under the table; caused her to groan in pain.

 

"Auch! Eunji-ah! You kicked my leg!" Suzy said, not noticing that Chanyeol was standing near with them. He cleared his throat, making Suzy and you to look at him.

 

"Er, hi! C-Can I know your name?" Chanyeol shot the question at both of you. Suzy and you were frowning with the question. The other guys were waiting for Chanyeol and hoping that you were going to answer his question. Suzy turned her head to look behind her and noticed that they were looking at Chanyeol. But when they realized that Suzy looked at them, they quickly shifted their eyes to look at the other sides, pretending nothing happened.

 

"Sending him to ask for our names, uh? Nice try guys, but we won't simply tell you about it." Suzy thought in her mind. You, on the other side still couldn't understand why would Chanyeol asked for your name. It was true that you always stared at them especially one of their group members but it made you feel a bit awkward when on of the members asked for your name.

 

"Em…I-" "Sorry but we're not going to tell you. So, you can go back to your sit with your friends. And tell them that the plan isn't working." Suzy cut off your words as she answered the question sarcastically. You gawked to hear her answer. "Yah! You shouldn't say that to him." Was what you said to Suzy. Chanyeol froze to get the answer from her.

 

"What? Plan?" Chanyeol asked. "Look, I know you and your friends were planning this but sorry, I'm telling you again. We won't tell you our names."

 

You shook Suzy's hand, telling her to calm down. She was biting her lower lip; her eyes were looking into Chanyeol's eyes. The other EXO members were asking each other what was happening. Suzy managed to make Chanyeol to feel mad as he sent her a glare. Kris scared that something worse might happen so he decided to get Chanyeol back to their place.

 

"How could you-" "Yah, Yeol. Enough. Let's get back to our places. Sorry for disturbing both of you. Enjoy your day." Kris covered Chanyeol's mouth before dragging him away from your table. Suzy rolled her eyes just when Chanyeol and Kris left both of you. You sighed heavily.

 

"Look, why did you said that to him?"

 

Suzy locked her eyes with yours, "Didn't you see that he was trying to gain our attention? Guys these days can't be trusted. First, they will find a way to ask for our names, then they will do another steps and when they get out heart, they'll just simply throw it away." Suzy explained to you.

 

From her words, you could know that Suzy was still having heart break after what happened on her during high school. Her ex-boyfriend cheated on her and it made her to feel hurt. Too hurt that made her to hate guys.

 

"Suzy-ah.. I know, what Taecyeon did to you gave such pain for you but you can't simply said that all guys are same like him. Even though your heart hurt a lot, but trust me, there will be another guy waiting for you and he's ready to heal it. Besides, he must be such a good guy for you."

 

Suzy lowered her head when she heard her ex-boyfriend's name. Her first love story totally gave a lot of pains for her. She still could feel the pain whenever she remembered how Taecyeon cheated on her with her own schoolmate. You held her hand while rubbing it softly. Your lips curled upwards as she looked at you, "Don't worry. Just forget with it okay?"

 

Suzy gave you a nod before smiling slightly. You felt a bit relief to see her smile and your eyes stopped at one of the EXO members. Both of you were looking at each other; making eye-contact. But soon, you looked at the other way. You just didn't want him to see you; blushing.

 

"I think I've seen this girl before. Or maybe it's just my feeling?" Sehun thought in his mind before leaving the café with his friends.

 

 


 

A/N; Hello again! Hahaha~ How was the chapter? Thanks a lot for subscribing my new subscribers and those who upvoted this story.. Keep on supporting me ^^ I hope you guys like with the story.. Not to forget for those who left the comments! So, what do you think about Sehun and Eunji? XD Anyway, it's pretty late in my country so I need to get my beauty sleep.. Do leave your comments! Silent readers, do subscribe! Hahaha :D :D