Chapter 16

Bubble Tea Princess

 

On the next day, you went to your college as usual to attend your class. While you were walking, you met with Kai  who was sitting with his friends at the café. You went to the café to get something to drink since you was too thirsty on that time. You went to order your drink at the counter and Kai came to stand beside you.

 

"Hey," he approached with a smile. You replied the smile, "Hey, Kai."

 

"What's up? Where's Suzy?" Kai asked when he noticed that you weren't with your best friend on that time. You ordered your drink first before answering his question. "She don't have any classes for today. I'm here alone."

 

"No, you're not. You have me and EXO members to join," Kai pointed at his friends who were waving at you. You saw Luhan, D.O, Suho, Xiumin, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Chen were sitting together at the corner of the café. You smiled.

 

"Where are the others?" "Same as Suzy. They don't have any classes to attend today." You nodded your head. You already knew about the reason why Sehun didn't attend the college with you since he told you that he doesn't have any classes. But you pretended like you didn't know anything about him in front of Kai. You paid for your drink and followed Kai to the table where his friends were sitting.

 

"It's bored when the others are not at here with us," Xiumin said with a pout. You giggled to see his cute expression. "Come on, hyung. We can gather again next time." Chanyeol patted Xiumin's shoulder softly.

 

"Yeah. Maybe we can spend our time to play soccer!" Luhan added.

 

"So, you guys love sports?" You asked. Felt curious to know about their interests. "Kinda. Sometimes, we'll spend our time to play basketball or soccer together." D.O answered.

 

"Yeah! You should join us next time, Eunji-ah," Kai said while smiling. You blushed, "But I'm bad in sports."

 

"We can teach you!" Chanyeol said excitedly while raising his hand. Chen put his hand down, "No! Chanyeol is bad in sports. Mr. Chen is here to teach you. Anytime." Chen showed his playful wink. You laughed when Chanyeol and Chen started to bicker over something like that. "Guys, stop bickering!" Baekhyun smacked their heads to stop them and they groaned in pain. Suho patted Baekhyun on his shoulder, "Good job, Baekhyun."

 

"Aigoo, you guys are so funny to bicker something like that. Are you guys always be like this?"

 

"We are." Kai answered. "Hm, what's your hobby, Eunji-ah? Do you love to cook? Or maybe love to troll around like Chen?" Chanyeol asked while taking a glance at Chen from the corner of his eyes. You chuckled, "I don't really troll people around, guys. I love to swim."

 

"Swim?" Luhan looked at you. "Yes. I'll spend my free time by swimming. It's the way for me to release stress."

 

"That's cool!" Kai interrupted. You just smiled at his words. You didn't know why but whenever you looked at the other side, you felt someone was staring at your face. Just when you turned and met your eyes with Kai, he just pretended that he wasn't looking at you.

 

You shared your stories with them and even laughed when they created jokes. You were comfortable to spend your time with them.

 

"I guess, I need to go home. We'll meet again tomorrow," you said before standing and grabbed your bag. "Alright, Eunji. Take care of yourself," Suho said nicely. You nodded your head at his words. Kai quickly stood up, "Let me send you home."

 

You froze. You didn't want him to do so or else you were going to drag yourself and Sehun in a big trouble if he found out the truth.

 

"Err, no need to, Kai. I can take a bus or taxi." "But I can send you home."

 

"Thanks. I really appreciate that but it's okay. I don't want to trouble you by sending me home. I'll be alright. See you guys later. Bye," you said, politely and left them at the café. Kai sighed when he didn't get the chance to send you home. He sat beside D.O and Chen patted his shoulder, "Don't be sad. You can send me home if you want," Chen joked.

 

"Tch, you have your own car, hyung." Kai replied. "I thought that she wouldn't say 'no' to my offer.." Kai thought in his mind.

 

--------

 

"Where's that shirt?" Sehun was searching for his favorite shirt that Luhan bought for him. He didn't found it in his room and started to get worried because of it. He even searched for it in his closet and everywhere in his room.

 

"Where could it be?" Sehun bit his lower lip and sighed heavily when he couldn't find it in his room. "Or maybe it's in Eunji's room?" Sehun guessed as he headed to your bedroom. Since you weren't at home, Sehun decided to enter your room. He opened the door and entered the room. His eyes landed on your closet.

 

"Maybe she accidentally kept it in her closet." Sehun whispered while dragging his legs toward your closet. He opened it and found a lot of your clothes were folded neatly. He searched for it carefully, one by one. Until his lips curled upwards to see his favorite shirt in your closet. "Finally!" He took it carefully, trying not to give any mess to the other clothes and all of sudden, a medium box in pink color fell on the floor.

 

Sehun frowned and his hands were still holding the shirt. "What is this?" He bent down and picked the box. "I don't think this box belongs to my mother." He said before his hand opened it, revealing the things inside of it. Sehun started to feel more curious when there was a small picture album and other things that were kept safely in the box. Sehun sat on the floor and took it out.

 

He looked over at the picture in the album one by one. "Isn't this Eunji's dad? And who is this little girl in the picture?" Sehun questioned himself. He felt that she looked familiar to him and finally, he remembered her.

 

"Wait a minute, she used to be my crush when I was in elementary school!" Sehun was shocked when he remembered about her. He looked at the picture carefully. "Don't tell me that she's Jung Eunji." Sehun was still speechless with what he saw on that time.

 

His crush during his elementary school was Jung Eunji. He never knew your name when he was in the same school as you. He always looked at you from far away and was too shy to talk with you. He really wished to be your friend but he didn't get the change when he found out that you moved to Busan. But he was glad that he did give you a help when you fell on the ground. That was the last time he met you and the only time where he got the chance to look at your name tag. And he thought he wouldn't ever meet you again after that.

 

"And my wife is my crush when I was in my elementary school? Unbelievable." Sehun shook his head.

 

By then, he heard the main door was closed. He knew that you were home. He quickly kept all of the pictures back in the box and put it back in the closet. He managed to close the closet before you opened the door.

 

You were shocked to see him in your room. "W-What are you doing in my room?"

 

"I-I..I was searching for this shirt!" Sehun said, in his cold way. You frowned, "Your shirt?"

 

"Yeah. It was in your closet. You shouldn't keep it in there." He said it again with his poker face. You sighed, "Sorry. I really didn't notice that your shirt was in my closet." You apologized and entered your room. Sehun tried to act cold as always when he looked at you. "Never mind. As long as, I've found this shirt." Sehun quickly left your room. You rolled your eyes with his attitude. "He's lucky enough that I didn't throw a brick on his precious face for entering my room." You muttered under your breathe and closed the door.

 

Sehun breathed in and out when he was in his room. He laid down on his bed, looking up at the ceiling.

 

His mind was still thinking about what he saw in your room.

 

"I can't believe it. This must be a dream." Sehun slapped his cheek many times and felt the pain. "Ow! It's really not a dream!" He slammed his face on his pillow and punched the bed many times. He still couldn't accept the fact that you used to be his crush.

 

 


 

A/N: Hello readers~ I'm sorry for making you guys to wait for my update about two weeks since I went to hometown. Maybe some of you saw that I was online last two weeks ago. Tbh, I really did. I got the internet connection from my uncle. too bad, I could only online using my mobile .-. Anyway, I hope that you guys loved the new update. Thank you for waiting me to update..^^ Not to forget, thanks to my new subscribers for subscribing .. Do leave ur feedback, readers ;) Wait for the next update ;3 

 

 

p/s: Did you see Growl 2nd Version? I know, they killed all of their fans LOL XD