Chapter 13

Bubble Tea Princess

 

You blinked your eyes many times when Sehun crashed his lips with yours. You were too shocked with what he did on that time and you froze without doing anything.

 

The way he brushed his lips against yours.

 

Made your heart to thump too fast.

 

H-He stole my first kiss.. Sehun stole it..

 

Your hands were on his chest and with your strength, you pushed Sehun backward, breaking the kiss. He was confused with what you did at him. Your eyes were glaring sharply at him and slowly, your fingers touched your soft lips.

 

"W-Why?" You asked him. Sehun let out a big sigh and he stared back at you, "What do you mean by 'why'?" He asked with his smirk that was plastered on his face.

 

"Why did you kiss me?!" You half-shouted. But that didn't make him to flinch with your high-pitch voice. He shrugged, "I don't know. It was an accident. The floor was slippery, causing me to kiss you…on the lips." Sehun chuckled when he saw that you blushed with his words. He knew exactly that you were embarrassed with the kiss. You looked down at the floor and frowned. It was such a stupid reason that he made when the fact, the floor wasn't slippery at all.

 

You lifted up your head to look at the flawless guy who couldn't stop smirking at you. How you wish you could smack his face with a chair because of the smirk that he gave.

 

"I'm not that stupid, Sehun."

 

"Glad you're not."

 

You glared at him deadly when he crossed his arms across his chest. You totally hated him for what he had done. You've started to forget that he used to be your crush.

 

But you're not my crush anymore for now. More like enemy!

 

"Why? You're mad that I stole your first kiss?" Sehun smiled sarcastically before he grabbed the small cloth that was on the floor. You gasped when he knew about it. How did he know that it was my first kiss?!

 

 Then, he handed it to you with a wink, "I'm glad that I'm the one who stole it." He said. You took it from his hand before you hit his precious face using the small cloth. And with that, you left him at there; heading to your room. Sehun gritted his teeth while looking at your back.

 

"YAH! HOW COULD YOU-"

 

You slammed the door harshly before Sehun could finish his words. He ruffled his hair when you made him to feel mad with what you did. He wiped his face many times and groaned.

 

"Damn it! She used that dirty cloth to hit on my precious face! She should be glad that I won't tell Luhan hyung about this or else she'll be a dead meat! Aigoo, my face!" Sehun quickly went to the bathroom.

 

 

---------

 

 

"Ahjumma! I want one ddubokki! Like always!" Suzy said to the owner. She smiled while nodding her head.

 

Suzy always bought the ddubokki at the old woman who sold it at the Seoul street and she always brought it home to eat while completing her assignment. By then, someone stood beside her

 

"Ahjumma! Two ddubokki for me! I would like to bring it home!" The familiar voice made Suzy to freeze at where she was standing. Her smile faded away to hear the voice. She turned her head to the right side; looking up at the tall guy who showed his wide grin.

 

"We met again, Bae Suzy!" Chanyeol said happily. Suzy rolled her eyes, "Whatever."

 

"Aw, is this kind of…fate? Remember the time that I met you at the coffee shop. And now at this ddubokki stall."

 

"Shut up, Park Chanyeol. You're annoying!"

 

"Sorry but I can't control my mouth from talking too much. You know I'm a happy-" Suzy smacked Chanyeol's head with her handbag, caused the tall guy to wince in pain. Chanyeol rubbed his head many times as he glared at her, "YAH! IS THAT HOW YOU'RE TREATING YOUR FRIEND?!"

 

Suzy chuckled before taking the ddubokki from the old woman, "Friend? Psh! Who said that we're friends?" Suzy looked at him up and down before rolling her eyes again. She hated to see Chanyeol standing in front of her. The old woman could only chuckle to see both of them kept bickering at her stall.

 

"Stop acting like that. And stop rolling your eyes. You look ugly with that." Chanyeol teased and he took his ddubokki from the owner. Suzy smirked, "Ahjumma, this guy will pay for my ddubokki. He's treating me today." Suzy said. Chanyeol gawked with her words and then, Suzy left the stall with her evil smile plastered on her face.

 

"YAH! AISH! HOW COULD SHE-"

 

"Are you going to pay or not, young man?" The old woman asked. Chanyeol sighed and he took out his wallet to pay for it. Just before he left, the woman called him, made Chanyeol to turn around, "Yes?"

 

"Don't hate each other too much. Or else, both of you will end up to love each other." The old woman said in her laugh. Chanyeol blinked his eyes many times, not understanding with her words. He scratched his head, "Ehe, ahjumma, even if we hate each other, I don’t think it's possible for us to fall in love."

 

"You can't say something like that when the fact you don't know what will happen in the future. Nothing is impossible. I hated my husband so much when we were in high school but now, he's my husband and we love each other a lot." She said. Chanyeol froze. But then he snapped himself back to the reality, giving the old woman a smile.

 

 

 

Chanyeol entered his house and found that Baekhyun was playing video game with Chen in his house. The rest of the EXO members were at the living room. Lay, Kai and D.O were on the couch, spending their times with their own cell phones.  Chanyeol closed the door shut before dragging his lazy legs to the living room. Baekhyun was the one to look at him.

 

"Yeol-ah! Did you get the ddubokki?" Baekhyun asked and his eyes went back to the television. Chanyeol rolled his eyes, "Lazy Bacon! You should get your own ddubokki next time!" Chanyeol pushed D.O away from the couch, caused the guy to fall on his on the floor. D.O pouted, "You're so cruel!"

 

Chanyeol ignored him and grabbed the ddubokki to eat. Kai eyed him who ate it without looking at anyone else. By that time, the younger snatched the ddubokki away from Chanyeol's hand, making him to look at Kai who grinned. "Give some for me."

 

"Go and get it by yourself!" Chanyeol yelled. Kris shook his head to see both of them started to fight.

 

"They're going to start it again." Chen muttered under his breathe. His fingers were pressing the buttons on the Playstation controller. Suho laid his body on the red and black rug with Tao. D.O let out a big sigh when Kai and Chanyeol were fighting over the ddubokki. "Can you guys shut up?! Kai! I'll cook the food for you if you want that so much!" D.O nagged. Kai let go the ddubokki and gave it back to Chanyeol.

 

He crossed his arms across his chest, "Fine."

 

Chanyeol smirked and he enjoyed the food. Kai rolled his eyes before continued to play with his phone. Chen paused the game all of sudden when Baekhyun was focusing and that made him to shout, "I'M ABOUT TO SCORE A GOAL!"

 

"SHUT UP! I WANT TO SAY SOMETHING!" Chen shouted back. Baekhyun sighed, "What is it?"

 

 

Chen looked at his friends one by one and he raised his eyebrow, "Do you see anything weird happened with our maknae?" Chen asked and everyone eyed him. "What do you mean?" D.O asked him back. Kris almost get choke with his saliva when he heard it. He knew exactly what happened with their maknae. But he had to keep it as a secret from them. Kris acted like he didn't know anything and looked at Chen with his curious look. "Weird?" Kris spoke out.

 

"I don't know but what can I say is that, he looks weird these days. Especially when Eunji was around." Chen said

 

Kai turned his head when Chen mentioned your name, "Eunji?"

 

"Yeah. Look, everybody seems nice with Eunji but Sehun didn't even talk with her. It's hard to see him, talking with her. Did you guys notice that?" Xiu Min nodded his head wildly.

 

"You're right. And I could say that he tried to avoid from looking at her." Chanyeol interrupted.

 

"And he even moved out from his parents' house, staying at the villa that his father bought." Lay said, looking serious with the topic that they were discussing.

 

"More weird when Luhan hyung said that Sehun refused when we offered to help him cleaning the house." Baekhyun added. Kai tapped his chin as he was trying to think what was happening with the maknae. Kris bit his lower lip when his friends were curious about Sehun. He just hoped that they wouldn't find out the truth about Sehun and even about himself; knowing about it.

 

On that time, D.O snapped his fingers when he got an idea. Everyone shifted their attentions at him.

 

"Why don't we give him a surprise?" D.O suggested. "Surprise?" Lay asked him. D.O nodded, "Yes! Let's visit Sehun at his villa, tomorrow!"

 

All of them agreed with his suggestion, except Kris who sighed heavily to think about the suggestion that D.O made.

 

 

 

 

 

Oh no! They might find out that Sehun and Eunji are living together!

 

 


 

Hello readers! I hope you guys like with the new chapter.. Even though I know it's :/

Please leave ur comments ^^ Thanks for subscribing and reading! <333

 

 

 

Can I just smack Kai on the face...with a chair? =.= LOL jk