Prologue

Bubble Tea Princess

 

Author's POV

 

 

Nine years ago…

 

The school bell rang, signaling to the students that the school has over. Elementary school students were rushing out from their classes to go back home since they were going to have spring break on that time for two weeks.

 

"Yeay! Holidays! I can't wait to play with my cousins soon!" One of the students cheered happily as he ran to the school lobby.

 

One girl was walking alone while carrying her school bag. All students were running, passing by the girl without even care to say goodbye. She pouted as she walked out from the lobby. She looked around to find her father's car since he always waited for her once she has finished with her lessons.

 

"Daddy!" She shouted as she saw her father standing beside his black car, waving at her only daughter. She was about to walk to him but one boy accidentally bumped with her from behind. Caused the girl to fall on the ground. Her father was about to help his little princess but he stopped when he saw another boy helped her.

 

"Are you okay?" The boy asked while looking at the girl. She nodded and he quickly helped her to get up.

 

"T-Thanks…" She said, blushing. The boy smiled. "Small matter. Oh, your knee is bleeding!" He pointed at her right leg. The girl looked down to see her bleeding knee. "Ah, it's okay. Not that hurt. Plus, my dad is here. He will help me with this later."

 

"Arraseo. Anyway, happy holiday! Bye!" The boy said as he walked away. She carved a smile and waved at him, "You too! Thanks again!" And he disappeared between those students. Her father quickly get his daughter and panic could be seen from his face. "Eunji-ah, are you alright? Your knee is bleeding!"

 

"It's okay, dad. It's not that hurt. We can heal it." Eunji said to her father with a smile on her face. "Alright then. Let's get in the car. We'll heal it okay." With then, they get into their car and he drove to their house.

 

"Who is the one who helped you just now?" Her father asked as he twisted the steering to the left. Eunji smiled. "My schoolmate. He's not studying in the same class with me though."

 

"What's his name?"

 

"I didn't manage to see his name tag. But it seems like he got 'Oh' as his last name."

 

"Really? Well, he's a good boy since he helped you." Her father said with a smile. Eunji agreed with him. She has been looking at the boy since last week. Eunji didn't have any guts to ask from anyone about his name. Eunji never has any friends when she was in her elementary school. They just didn't want to be her friend and let her to be alone. But it doesn't make her to feel sad all day long without having a best friend.

 

Eunji always watched the boy from the distance because she didn't want him to notice that she has been watching him. She admitted that he looked cute and made her to have a crush on him. Whatever he does, it made her to like him even more.

 

Eunji felt more happy, knowing that her crush was the one who helped her.

 

I really want to know his name… I don't have any guts to ask from my classmates.. I'm sure they will be thinking in the other way..

 

 

----------

 

 

Eunji completed her homework meanwhile her father was busy completing a few jobs in his small office. She felt bored to be alone and decided to go to her father's office.

 

Eunji turned the door knob, pushing the door slowly as she saw her father was busy typing.

 

"Dad..are you busy?"

 

"No, honey. Why?" Eunji took a seat beside her father while she kept looking at him. She lost her mom when she was still a baby and never get the chances to see her or even get love from someone called 'mom'. Her father has been take a good care of her and she always shared everything with him.

 

"Nothing. I just feel bored staying alone in my room." Her father took off his glasses and looked at his little princess. "I'm here and you're not alone, honey."

 

"I know, dad." "Eunji-ah.." He called. She lifted her head up to see his face. "I have something to tell you. I know, you might disagree with this but I really have to tell you about this."

 

"What is it, dad?" Euni was curious with his words. He took a deep breathe before holding her shoulders. "We will be moving to Busan."

 

"W-What?! Busan?! Why?" "Because, I need to work at there for a few years. Besides, we'll be staying in Seoul again after a few years. I'm promise, you'll just have to study at one of the elementary and middle school in Busan after this."

 

"Dad-" "Please, Eunji." She pouted after knowing about it. "Fine." He ruffled her hair. "Good. We'll move out before your holiday ends."

 

"WHAT?! OH NO!!"  Eunji palmed her face to know about it. In fact, she couldn't believe that she didn't have a chance to meet her crush for the last time before moving to Busan. And it became worse when she remembered that she didn't know his name.

 

I won't have a chance to get to know with him.. I need to say goodbye before moving to Busan.. Why, dad?!

 

 

----------

 

 

A few days before school holiday ends..

 

"Ta-daa! This is our new house!" Eunji's father showed her the interior designs of the house. She chuckled.

 

"Seriously, dad. We're going to live in a condominium?" Eunji rubbed her forehead with her small hand. He grinned to see her attitude before leading her to the new room. "Of course we are! Well, this one is better for both of us.. Here's your new room!"

 

He opened the door of Eunji's new room, revealing pink decorations for her bedroom. She liked it so much and entered the room. "Woah, dad! This is beautiful!"

 

"It's for you, dear. I hope you like it."

 

"I like it, dad. Really!" Eunji said with a smile carved on her face. Her father leaned against the door, folding his arms as he kept looking at his daughter who kept observing around her new bedroom.

 

After having their dinner, Eunji was too tired and fell asleep on a couch. Her father stopped as he walked out from a bathroom, looking at his daughter fell asleep at the living room. His lips curled upwards to see the little girl sleeping peacefully on the couch.

 

"Poor my baby. You must be so tired." Her father put one of his arms under her body and another one under her knees. He carried his daughter to her bedroom and laid her on a bed. He pulled a blanket to cover herself. He rubbed her head softly as he looked down at here face.

 

"You really copied your late mom's face. How I wish she's still at here.." He said, almost whispering.

 

"Good night, Eunji. Sweet dream, my little princess." Her father gave a peck on her forehead before leaving her in the room, having her beauty sleep.

 

 

If you're still here, I bet you'll be smiling to see our only daughter.. I miss you so much, Minyoung..

 

 

 


 

A/N; Hello everybody~ So, I just started with this story.. I hope you like it ^^ Thanks a lot for subscribing, commenting and upvoted this story :) Is there any of you know who is Eunji's crush? Hehehe~ Do leave your comment about it okay? Wait for the next update ! Bye ;3