Chapter 4

Bubble Tea Princess

 

Sehun kept walking back and forth in his room, thinking a way for him to tell you; for not telling your anyone about the arranged marriage except for your relatives. He tapped his chin while thinking for an idea. Sehun felt  a bit scared when he was playing basketball with his hyungs as they noticed that he wasn't paying his attention with the game. His mind was flying somewhere else; worrying about the arranged marriage that should be a secret between you and him. Without telling to EXO members and Suzy.

 

"How am I suppose to tell her? I don't even have her number." Sehun bit his lip, rubbing his palms. He closed his eyes to think for a good way.

 

"Is that mean, I need to see her at the college? Aish, but hyungs might be feeling curious if they see me! Especially, Tao. That panda boy can't keep his mouth shut!" Sehun muttered under his breath.

 

Sehun clicked his tongue as he made a decision. "Right! I'll just see her at the college, tomorrow. I hope nobody will see me, talking to her."

 

 

The next day,

 

You were walking alone along the corridor. Your mind were thinking about what your father told to you that night. Telling that Sehun agreed with the arranged marriage and soon, you were going to be his wife. You couldn't believe with it and thought he was not going to agree at all. Your father did tell to you that it was going to be small wedding; just inviting your relatives. You didn't know why your father told you not to tell about it to Suzy. Even though you didn't have any guts to tell her yet but still, deep in your heart, you wanted to tell about it to your friend. 

 

Then, you heard someone was calling for your name, almost whispering. You stopped and turned to look around. You found Sehun was calling for your name. You frowned. He kept looking around; trying to make sure his friends weren't around.

 

Why is he calling me? And he can't stop looking around as if he did something wrong..

 

You dragged your legs to him and stopped when you were standing in front of him.

 

"Meet me at the nearest park; 5 p.m. Sharp. Don't bring anyone. We need to talk." Sehun said. "But-"

 

"I'll be waiting. Don't be late." He cut off your words and left you alone at there. You blinked your eyes many times, looking at him who disappeared from your sight.

 

"Meet him at the park? But why?" You questioned yourself.

 

You were walking with Suzy after your class finished. You tried to pretend as usual, not showing her that you were worried about the arranged marriage. You wanted to tell her so much about it but your heart told you not to do so. So, you decided to keep your mouth shut.

 

You walked with her at the lobby and someone called your name. "Hi, Eunji!" Kai waved when he saw you. You smiled to see him and waved back. Suzy frowned.

 

"Y-You know him?" Suzy asked. You shrugged, "We bumped that day and he helped to pick my books on the floor. His name is Kai."

 

"Wow, you just got one EXO member. Another crush?" Suzy winked, laughing. You nudged her, "No! I don't even know him very much. Just for his name. That's all." You said and saw Kai came toward you. He stood there with a smile plastered on his face.

 

"We meet again." He said. You nodded. "Yeah. It's nice to meet you again. Oh, this is my friend, Bae Suzy. Suzy, this is Kim Jong In. Call him Kai."

 

Suzy shook her hand with Kai and smiled, "I'm Suzy. Nice to meet you." "And I'm Kai. Nice to meet you too." Kai said. "So, where are you going, girls?" He asked.

 

"We just finished with our class. I need to go somewhere and Suzy needs to go home." Kai nodded, understood. In the corner, you saw his friends were waving at you. You waved back. Kai grinned. "They are my friends. You should meet them." Kai called his friends to come and meet you. Suzy's smile faded away from her face when she saw Chanyeol was coming toward her. She rolled her eyes when their eyes met.

 

That coconut tree guy. I hate to see his face. How can the girls fall for him? Tch!

 

"Hi, Eunji! Kai told us about your name. We always see you at the bubble tea café with your best friend, er-" "My name is Suzy." Suzy cut off Xiu Min's words. He rubbed behind his neck, smiling. "Ah yeah, Suzy. Anyway, nice to meet you , girls."

 

Your lips curled upwards when they smiled at you and Suzy. Kai took his time to introduce to his friends to you and Suzy, "This is Suho. The one with rounded-eyes is D.O." "Hey!" You heard one guy yelled at Kai. You could tell that D.O was the one who yelled. You chuckled.

 

"The tall one with deep voice is Chanyeol. Beside him is Baekhyun. The one that has pretty look is Luhan. This tall guy with serious face is Kris." Kai patted on Kris's shoulder. "Handsome and hot too. Keep that in your mind." Kris winked playfully at you. You blushed. "That guy with chubby cheeks is Xiu Min or you can just call her Baozi. He looks like a bun." "You kiddo!" Xiu Min yelled while pointing at Kai.

 

"And that one with purple headphone around his neck is Lay. Beside him is Chen and the one that look like panda is Tao." You and Suzy laughed to hear about it when Kai introduced Tao to you. "And there's one member left. His name is Sehun. He needed to rush back to his house." Baekhyun said on Kai's behalf. You knew exactly why would Sehun rushed back to his house. But you pretended like you didn't know anything.

 

"So, girls, mind if we get something to drink at the café? Maybe we can get to know each other more." Lay suggested. You smiled, "We're sorry guys but we really can't. I need to go somewhere and Suzy need to go back home. Maybe next time."

 

"Yeah. Maybe next time. Sorry again." Suzy interrupted. Suho shook his head. "It's okay. We don't mind. Anyway,we're glad to meet you."

 

Suzy and you smiled to hear the leader's words. Kai couldn't stop looking at you. He didn't know why but he found that you looked attractive that the other girls. You and Suzy excused before leaving. The boys smiled widely when both of you left the lobby.

 

"Suzy is pretty! I love to see her smile!" Xiu Min said. He got a free whack from Luhan. "We just got to know with them for a few minutes and now you're trying to tell us that you've fallen for her?"

 

"I'm not! I just love to see her smile! Is that wrong? You're just jealous, Luhan. Because she wasn't looking at you at all." Xiu Min stuck his tongue out. Chanyeol was about to puke when he heard Suzy's name. "Heh, I'm no jealous!"

 

"I don't think she's nice. She's weird and crazy." Chanyeol interrupted the eldest. Xiu Min didn't agree with Chanyeol and they kept arguing about it.

 

"Shut up! You guys are being too noisy!" Kris yelled. Kai laughed with the others when Xiu Min and Chanyeol shut their mouth.

 

Kai's lips curled upwards when you crossed in his mind. I admit that Eunji is special in her own way. I don't know why but I think, she's more attractive than the other girls that I've met.

 

 

---------

 

 

You ran to the park when you realized that you have a few minutes before reaching the place. You saw someone was sitting on the bench, tapping his wrist watch. You recognized that person and headed to him.

 

You were panting and stopped in front of Sehun who was waiting for you. He lifted up his face, to see you were sweating. He chuckled.

 

Seems like she tried her best to be here on time. Well, that's good. She's here at 5 p.m. Sharp.

 

"Finally, you're here." Sehun said, coldly. You nodded and Sehun gave some space for you to sit beside him on the bench. You thanked him.

 

"Why did you call me to come here?" You asked. Sehun took a deep breathe before saying, "Did your father tell you about the arranged marriage? That we are going to make small wedding?" You nodded.

 

"Good. Now, what I'm going to tell you is that, I want you to keep this matter as a secret. Don't tell to anyone especially your best friend."

 

"WHAT?!" You were shocked. Sehun shut his eyes to hear your voice. You realized with it and said sorry. "B-But why? She's my best friend."

 

"I just don't want they know about this. I'm not going to tell my friends about this and you don't have to tell your best friend about this matter too. Let it be as a secret between both of us. That's all."

 

"Why must we keep it as a secret?"

 

"Look, I just don't want the others know about this okay? Besides, I don't know you and you don't know me. This is just and arranged marriage. So, I hope you can keep this as a secret between both of us. Just invite your relatives to go to our wedding. Alright?" Sehun's words made you to look at him. He was right. You thought that it was better for you and him to keep it as a secret. You still didn't have a ny guts to tell Suzy about it.

 

You nodded, "Alright then. I won't tell anyone." "Good. And one more thing, let's pretend like nothing after we get married. Just act normal." Sehun reminded before excusing himself to go home. You were sitting there, biting your lower lip and thought about his words.

 

 


 

A/N; I hope you guys enjoyed with the story.. And oh, is there anyone see EXO teaser images yet? XOXO ♥ They are sooooooo adorable and they are making me melt .. Hahahaha XD Btw, do leave your comment and subscribe my dear readers! Thanks to my new subscribers for subscribing and those who upvoted! ♥ ;3 It's pretty late at my country so I need to sleep now..Wait for the next update! Byeeeeebyeeeeee ^^