Chapter 24

Bubble Tea Princess

 

A/N: Please kindly read the author note below once you had done reading the story for this chapter. It's an important note :)

 


 

You woke up early in the morning and noticed Sehun was sleeping peacefully beside you. Your lips curled upwards upon seeing his flawless face. You blushed alone when you remembered about what happened that night. Sehun gave you a punishment for being jealous just because of SHINee.

 

"I don't know why but sometimes, he could be so silly." You thought in your mind before get off from your bed with a bathrobe. You wanted to take your bath before preparing breakfast for both of you.

 

Once you had finished, you saw Sehun was still sleeping and haven't wake up yet. You shrugged and decided not to wake him up since you needed to prepare the breakfast first. You wore black shorts with Sehun's white shirt and it looked big for you. He let you to wear it anytime you want. You prepared the breakfast alone before Sehun get awake.

 

While you were preparing it, you felt a pair of arms were wrapped around your waist and you knew that Sehun was hugging you from behind. You smiled.

 

"Good morning, honey," you greeted him while cooking the pancake in the pan. Sehun kissed your neck and you could feel his lips formed a smile on your skin, "Good morning, baby. Making breakfast for us?"

 

You nodded your head. His arms were still wrapped around your waist and Sehun rested his chin on your shoulder, looking at his wife to prepare the breakfast.

 

"Go and seat, honey. Breakfast will be ready in a few minutes."

 

"I don't want."

 

"Sehun, you're acting like a baby. I can't move around with your arms around my waist." You complained. He chuckled, "Because I'm your baby."

 

"Stop being cheesy!"

 

"Blame Luhan hyung for teaching me to be in this way."

 

"Tsh. You don't have to blame him, okay. Now, take your seat."

 

"No. I want you." He smirked and turned you around to face him. You looked at him. You knew he just woke up from his sleep with his bed hair.

 

"You have me already, okay? Go and take your shower."

 

"No. Not that. I want you. Can you just leave that thing first? I want you so badly." Sehun pouted when he looked at you. You knew exactly what he meant, "Nu-uh. I have a class today and I don't want to be late."

 

"But-"

 

"No 'buts'! Get your shower, Oh Sehun!"

 

"Pleaseeeee~" He begged with his aegyo and you almost laughed because of it. You knocked his head with your another hand holding a spatula, "It's not going to work on me for this time. Get your shower. We have class today!"

 

Finally, he gave in and pouted, "Fine. You acted totally like D.O hyung!" He said before heading back to the bedroom. You chuckled over his attitude, "Aish, that guy.."

 

---

 

Kai was in a dance room since the president of his dance club told his club members to do their practices as usual. Kai waited at the side of the room with Lay and Xiumin and watched a few of their members practiced with their own dance steps.

 

A song of BoA-Only One was played in the room and a couple practiced it without making any mistakes. The president of the club just watched their dances and make sure that everything was perfect.

 

"Follow the rhythm!" Yunho, the president of the dance club, said to his club members. He observed their dance steps carefully and told them if they made any mistakes.

 

"I heard that Yunho sunbae is going to make dance battle between the chosen best dancers." Lay said while watching the next dance practice of a girl group. They had prepared to dance a song of SNSD- I Got A Boy.

 

"Rumors. I don't know either it's going to be real or not." Xiumin replied.

 

The dance went smooth without any mistakes and Yunho was impressed with the group. "Good job. Just practice it even more, girls. You need to make it more sharp." Yunho said and the girls nodded their head. Then, Yunho's eyes went to look at Kai, Lay and Xiumin.

 

"Guys, show me your dance." He said. Kai gulped. Yunho looked serious on that time. But he is actually a kind senior that treated his juniors very well. All of his club members respected him and he is known as the 'Dancing King' in the college.

 

"Sure, sunbae." Xiumin said before went to the middle of the room with Lay. Both of them took their positions and decided to dance first meanwhile Kai had his own dance steps.

 

 

[A/N: I used the video and just imagine that Lay and Xiumin danced to the song in front Yunho :D]

 

Everyone was amazed with their steps and loved the way how Lay and Xiumin danced. Yunho seemed to be impressed with his own club members and smiled when he watched it. Just when they had finished, Yunho gave them thumbs up.

 

"Good job, guys. That was great. Both of you are talented in dance. I would like to see that more in the future." He praised and both of them bowed and thanked him for that. Then, Yunho turned to look at Kai, "Your turn."

 

Kai obeyed and stepped in the middle of the room. Lay and Xiumin patted his shoulders and smiled for their friend.

 

"Good luck, Kai-ah." His hyungs whispered before sitting back at the side of the room. Kai rubbed his palms and let the music started.

 

 

Yunho was proud to see him dancing in the middle of the dance room and followed the rhythm. Lay and Xiumin seemed to be impressed with his dance skills. But from the corner, there was a girl entered the dance room and she tried not to disturb everyone when Kai was dancing.

 

She saw Yunho's eyes met with hers and he signaled her to wait for him until Kai finished. She nodded her head and went to stand somewhere and wait for it.

 

She looked at Kai. She was amazed with his dance steps.

 

The way how he moved his legs.

 

The way how he swayed his hands.

 

The way how followed the rhythm.

 

Everything looked so perfect without mistakes. But she couldn't see his face since his back was facing with her. Somehow, she got to see his reflection at the mirror in the dance room and he seemed familiar.

 

"I think I've seen this guy somewhere." She frowned and tried to remember where did he meet him. But someone snapped her back to the reality and she didn’t manage to think it even more.

 

She realized that the song has stopped and the guy went back to take his seat at the side of the room. And by that time, the president of the club signaled her to come forward.

 

She obeyed and stepped forward before standing beside Yunho. She didn't not want to make any eye-contacts with anyone in the room since she just a newbie of the club. She knew that all eyes were on her eyes and some of them whispered and wondered why would she stood beside Yunho.

 

"Attention, everyone! We have a new member and she's going to join you in this club. Soojung-ssi, please introduce yourself to everyone." Yunho said to the girl. She gave him a nod and tucked her hair behind her ear and bowed to everyone.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Jung Soo Jung and you can call me Krystal. I'll be turning to 19 this year. I was born in San Francisco, California. And I just registered to be in this college last week. I hope you guys can be my good friends." She said politely. Some of the boys were whispering and smiled to see her and a few girls were jealous to see her pretty face.

 

 

Kai stunned to see her. He didn't know that he would meet her again.

 

"That girl…" He said, almost whispering but Lay and Xiumin heard him. "What do you mean by 'that girl'?" Lay asked. Kai cleared his throat and his eyes were still on Krystal, "H-Hyung.. Remember I told you that I met a girl because she left her purse ?"

 

Lay and Xiumin tried to remember back and they nodded their heads. They seemed curious to know more about it, "What's wrong?"

 

"She's the one that is standing beside Yunho sunbae." They quickly turned their attentions to look again at Krystal. Kai's eyes were still locked on her. He didn't know why but he felt so happy to see her again, standing in front of him and more happy when she became a new member of the club.

 

Xiumin nudged Lay to tell him to look at Kai, "Seems like someone is in love." Xiumin teased and Lay chuckled. Kai turned his heads to his hyungs, "No. I just met her last few days and why would I fall for her?"

 

"Ayeeee, I can see that love in your eyes, Kai. Admit it." Lay added. Kai rolled his eyes, "Oh, please, hyungs. Stop saying such of things. There's no way I would be in love with her."

 

"We will see that. We will see. And by that time, you'll say to us that you've fallen for her." Xiumin giggled with Lay and Kai just rolled his eyes to hear them. He decided to ignore them and continued to play with his phone.

 

The dance class has over and everyone went out to leave the dance room. Krystal grabbed her bag and didn't wait any longer since she got no friends in the club. It was frustrated when the girls decided to ignore her. Most probably they were a bit jealous when she caught the guys' attentions. But, she never cared with it.

 

"Krystal-ssi, wait a minute!" She heard someone called for her name when she was about to leave the room. She turned around and saw three guys were coming toward her. Another one was gazing down on the floor and she knew that guy was the one who danced when she entered the room.

 

"Did you call me just now?" She asked. Lay smiled, "Yeah. I did. Anyway, welcome to the club. I'm Zhang Yixing but you can call me, Lay." He shook his hand with hers. Krystal carved a smile and nodded, "Thanks. Nice to meet you, Lay-ssi."

 

"And I'm Kim Minseok. Call me, Xiumin." Krystal smiled for him when she shook her hand with Xiumin's, "Nice to meet you, Xiumin-ssi."

 

"Well, this is our friend, Kim Jongin but you can call him, Kai." Lay nudged Kai at his ribs and he seemed shy to look at her. Krystal couldn't get to see his face clearly since he kept looked on the floor.

 

But then, he lifted his head and met his eyes with hers. Krystal was shocked to see him again, standing in front of her.

 

"W-We meet again.." She said. Kai smiled and nodded, "Yeah. Glad to meet you again, Krystal-ssi." He said before reaching out his hand to shake it with hers. Krystal felt shy and shook her hand with his, "Same here, Kai-ssi."

 

Xiumin and Lay cleared their throats and that made both of them to pull their hands back. Their faces were red as tomato and Krystal bit her cheeks inside, trying to endure with her shyness.

 

"I-I think I need to go now. See you guys next time." She spoke out and bowed. Just when she was about to turn around, Lay called her again.

 

"Yes?" She looked at him.

 

"In case you need our helps, just let us know. We can be your friends if you don't have one in this college." Lay told her.

 

"Yup. We'll be glad if you can join us next time. Besides, we would like to introduce you to our friends," Xiumin added. Kai just remained silence beside his hyungs and could only look at her face. Krystal gave them a nod, "I will. Thanks again, guys." She bowed a bit before leaving the room.

 

As Krystal disappeared from their sights, Kai shifted his eyes to look at his hyungs. He crossed his arms across his chest, "Hyung, why did you say that to her?"

 

"Say what?" Xiumin pretended he didn’t know anything. "You told her to join us in the future. She's still new. I mean, maybe she'll be shy if she joins us."

 

Xiumin patted on his shoulder softly and smirked, "Kai-ah, be thankful because we're helping you."

 

"Helping me? What do you mean?" Kai frowned.

 

Lay chuckled, "Don't pretend like you don't know anything. We know that you've started to like her." With then, Lay and Xiumin left him in the room and laughed.

 

Kai groaned, "Hyung! I didn't say that I like her!"

 

"Maybe not, for now. But we're pretty sure that you'll fall for her!" Lay shouted as he exited the dance room with Xiumin.

 

Kai sighed. "Seriously, my hyungs are weird." 

 

 


 

Hello readers. I'm sorry for making you guys to wait for my update TT_TT I was sick for a week and busy with a few works that I had to handle.. I hope you guys don't mind about it.. Thanks for those who told me to get well soon. I'm so touched :") I just recovered and managed to update again.. Yes, I added Krystal as the new character and hope you guys don't mind. Please, don't bash her :O She's my bias in F(x). Anyways, Happy Birthday to Krystal! Wow, she appeared in my story on her 19th birthday lol. This is like a special chapter OTL. and tomorrow is my birthday lol i shouldn't tell you guys. why would i announce it here bhahaha okay ignore that .. all i want for my birthday present is EXO .. orz keep dreaming :p

 

 

how was the chapter? sorry if you think that it was TT_TT I tried my best to make it good and hope you loved it..and....I have a thing to tell you guys, my beloved readers..

 

from now on, I won't be updating as often as before. I'll be busy. Probably, will be too busy and might takes time for me to update all of my fics including this one.. I thought I could finish this fic earlier than I expected but i was wrong.. 

Actually, I'll be starting with my life as a college student this November.. And currently I'm busy preparing for everything before registering myself into the university.. 

 

 

 

I really hope that you guys can understand with it.. Maybe I'll be able to update my fics during my free time (if only I have T_T) Because I'm scared the course that I'll be majoring will make me have no time to update one.. I've been staying at home almost for a year ever since I graduated from my high school and starting next month, I'll be starting back to study and need to focus more.. But I hope you won't unsubscribe to my fics just because of this matter.. Please understand that I have my life too.. It's not like I'm leaving AFF.. It just that I won't be online much as before.. 

Tbh, I'm so happy that you guys support me when I'm working on with my fics.. Leaving your suppotive comments and subscribed to my fics. Thanks a lot. Just wait for my comeback soon LOL. I'm talking as if I'm going to make a comeback like K-idol. 

 

Do wish me luck as I'm going to start my life as a college student soon.. Until the next update, my beloved readers! Love you guys!! <3333 You can still find me in Twitter or Ask.fm. :))

 

See yaa!!! ^ㅅ^