Chapter 22

Bubble Tea Princess

 

Sehun waited in a café alone as he promised to see Kai at there, just both of them without the other EXO members. He just needed to talk about something with him.

 

Sehun played with his drink while stirring it using a straw. He waited there patiently in the café and soon, he saw the familiar figure entered the café.

 

Kai saw Sehun was waiting for him and he quickly went to the table, feeling guilty for being a bit late.

 

"Hyung~" Sehun said as he looked up at his friend. Kai took a seat opposite with the maknae and stared at him, "Sehun-ah, sorry for being late."

 

"It's okay. I waited for you about ten minutes." Sehun smiled. Kai sighed a bit, "Thought I was totally late."

 

"Nope. Oh, do you need anything to drink? I'll go and order for you," Sehun asked and Kai's eyes shifted at the counter.

 

"But I can get it by myself."

 

"Nu-uh. I'll do that for you," Sehun replied.

 

 Kai shrugged, "Sure. Anything will do."

 

"Alright, I'll get it for you. Wait a minute," Sehun stood up and went to get the drink for Kai. He waited for the maknae and sat on the chair with his finger were tapping on the table, making random sounds that weren't too loud to be heard. Kai waited for a few minutes before Sehun came back again with iced coffee in his hand.

 

"Thank you, Sehun-ah," Kai thanked the maknae as he took it from his hand. Sehun flashed a smile and sat back at his place. Kai sipped his drink first before he put it on the table, looking at Sehun, "So, what made you to call me in the morning to be at here?" Kai raised a brow.

 

Sehun bit his lower lip and rubbed his palms. He stared at his friend and didn't know how to start it.

 

"I only think that I need to talk about this with you. Just both of us," Sehun said and he sounded serious on that time.

 

"Why does it sounds so serious?" Kai frowned. "Geez, you're making me feel curious right now," Kai added.

 

Sehun breathed in and his eyes met with Kai's, "Hyung, I'm going to ask you something so can you answer it honestly?"

 

Kai nodded his head slowly, eyeing the maknae, "Sure. I will. Ask me whatever you want."

 

Sehun took a deep breathe and closed his eyes before opened it back to look at him, "Do you like my wife, Eunji?"

 

Kai almost get choked with his drink when he heard the question. Did he hear him in the wrong way?

 

"W-What?" Kai asked him back. "You like my wife, don't you?" Sehun asked him, again. Kai tried not to show that he was too nervous after hearing it. He bit his cheeks inside and faked a smile for Sehun, "All of us like her, including me. She's your wife."

 

"No, hyung. I didn't mean in that way. I mean, do you have a crush on her?"

 

That question trapped Kai and he felt something stuck in his throat. He didn't know how to say.

 

Yes, he liked you. He had a crush on you and it broke his heart when he found out that you belonged to Sehun.

 

It was silence and Sehun waited for him to answer. Sehun could read him just by seeing his expression. He knew that Kai was trying to hide it from him.

 

"Hyung, it's okay. Just be honest with me. I won't be mad at you," Sehun spoke. "I just want you to tell me the truth. That's all." Sehun continued when his eyes were staring at Kai who was still speechless.

 

Kai sighed and bit his bottom lip. He closed his eyes before opening it to stare at Sehun, "Yes. I like her."

 

"Since when?"

 

"From the moment I knew her. I'm really sorry, Sehun-ah. I shouldn't have any feelings on her. I just didn't know that she belongs to you. Until I found out that both of you are married." Kai gazed down at the table and felt guilty for it.

 

Sehun gave a soft pat on his shoulder and carved a smile. "No, hyung. You don't have to say sorry. It was my fault too for keeping the marriage as a secret from you guys. I should have tell you earlier about it. But everything has happened and we can't go back to the past," Sehun said between his sigh. He did feel guilty after knowing the truth that Kai really had a crush on you.

 

Kai gave him a small smile, "It's okay, Sehun. You don't have to blame yourself. We already knew about it. And you don't have to worry much because I'm trying to throw away the feelings that I have on Eunji. Yes, she used to be my crush but not for now because she belongs to you. There must be a reason why it turned to be in this way."

 

Sehun stared at him, "Though I know it's hard for you to throw away that feelings. But I'm sure, one day, you'll be meeting someone that will make you happy and she's the right one for you." Sehun said it with a smile.

 

Kai nodded, "Yeah. I just have to wait for that day." He replied before his lips curled upwards; forming a smile.

 

 

---

 

Two weeks later..

 

"Okay, they just released the result!" You sat in front of your laptop and hovered at a button. Your heart beat faster than the normal beat and pressed your lips together. You couldn't wait to see the result of the contest and hoped that you would get the chance to meet SHINee.

 

As you clicked on the button, a new page popped out and there was a list of the winner who won in the contest.

 

You read out the name one by one; carefully. Until your eyes grew bigger when your eyes stopped at the third winner.

 

"I WON! I WON!!" You shouted and became excited over it. You palmed your mouth from shouting too much and looked again at the screen to make sure you were right. And yes, it was right and real. You won in the contest in the third place and it was like a miracle for you. More excited when Suzy won in the contest too.

 

"OH MY GOD! SUZY WON IN THE CONTEST TOO!" You shouted again as if the laptop could hear you. You reached for your phone and kept smiling alone. "I need to call her! She needs to know about this!"

 

Just when you waited for her to pick up the call, you heard Suzy screamed through the phone and you knew exactly what she meant.

 

"WE WON! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! WE'RE GOING TO MEET OUR IDOLS FOR REAL! WE'RE GOING TO SEE THEM AND DINNER WITH THEM AND-"

 

"Shh! Calm down, Suzy!" You yelled back. Suzy stopped and laughed together with you, "Sorry! I'm too excited to meet them!"

 

"I know how does it feel! This is like a miracle! I can't wait to see them! We're the luckiest girls ever!"

 

You giggled and leaned against the couch. Still being excited because of it with Suzy through the phone. Even both of you planned what to wear during that day and how many pictures that you were going to take with them.

 

Until you heard the click sound from the main door and you lowered your voice.

 

"Babe, Sehun is home. We'll talk about this later. See ya! Bye!" You ended up the phone call and put it back on the table. Sehun entered the house and closed the door. You went to help him taking off his jacket and carried his bag.

 

You smiled widely and Sehun stared at you with a frown. "Is there something that makes you to feel happy, honey?"

 

You answered him with a nod. He raised a brow and went to the living room and you followed him. "What is it about?"

 

Sehun took a seat on the couch and leaned against it. You kept the jacket and his bag first before taking a seat beside him. He looked at you as you smiled.

 

"Something." You answered him.

 

"Tell me." He said, giving a peck on your cheek. You took his hand and squeezed it with a giggle, "I won in the SHINee contest."

 

"…And?" Sehun eyed you.

 

You smiled, "And I'll be meeting and having dinner with them! I'm going to see Minho oppa!" You said with a cheer. Sehun's lips curled downwards as he stared at you who were being so happy and excited over it.

 

"I'm sooooo going to meet my favorite idols especially Minho oppa. I can't imagine that-"

 

"You're not going there." Sehun said sternly. You blinked your eyes when you looked at his poker face. "W-What?!"

 

"I said, you're not going there to see them." He repeated.

 

"B-But why? I can't do that! I won the contest and it's the only precious chance for me to see them~" You replied but Sehun shook his head, "No. Just no, Jung Eunji. How can I let you see other guys when the fact you're married?"

 

"It's not like I'm cheating on you!" You pouted.

 

"Yes, you're not but I can't let you see and stare at other guys. You'll be fangirling over them!"

 

"Oh Sehun, I won the contest and you know much how I love SHINee, right?! Now, let me go and see them this weekend!"

 

"Not that easy okay? You're my wife."

 

"But, I want to see Minhoooooooo oppa!"

 

"I'm your oppa now!"

 

"You're cruel! You can like Miranda Kerr but I can't like Minho oppa!"

 

"Hey, don't drag my Miranda Kerr in this topic!"

 

"Like I care!" You stuck your tongue and Sehun poked your head, "I'm not going to let you go. That's it."

 

You gritted your teeth and pulled his arm, "Sehun-ah~ Please. I know you love me. Can't you see how suffer I am to stare at their posters before this?" You started to show your puppy eyes at him.

 

"No. I can't. Just stare at me for how long you want, as long as you're not going to stare at them."

 

You gave him a big pout. "Puh-leasssseeeeeeeee~" You begged. He shook his head. "Just no, okay?"

 

"No way! Why are you being so cruel?!"

 

Sehun glared at you, "I'm being cruel for a reason, Mrs. Oh." Sehun crossed his arms across his chest. "You're still not going there to see them."

 

You sighed and grabbed his arm. You cupped his cheeks with your hands, making him to look at your face. You knew that he was being jealous with you.

 

"Oh Sehun, please. Just for this time." You looked into his eyes.

 

"No." He repeated the same answer. You thought for an idea as long as you could get to see SHINee. That was your only chance.

 

"I hate you!" You poked his forehead before leaving him at the living room. He gawked.

 

"What the heck?! She's saying that because of SHINee? What did they do to my wife?" Sehun muttered under his breathe.

 

---

 

"You are not going there to see them!" Chanyeol shouted back when Suzy kept argued with him. She sighed, "Oppa, do you know how hard did I try to get the chance to see them? Can't you see my effort?"

 

Chanyeol shook his head and played with the game in his phone, not even looking at her, "No. I didn't know and I can't see that."

 

"Yah! I want to see Taemin oppa! I'm going to see them!"

 

"Don't you think that they will be flirting with you? They are guys! You know, GUYS."

 

"Then, what are you? I thought you're a guy!" Suzy rolled her eyes.

 

"Geez, why am I bickering about his matter with this girl?" Chanyeol thought in his mind and held her shoulders, "Come on. You still can see them in television, right?"

 

"Yeah. Let me ask you something, Park Chanyeol. If you win in a contest and get a chance to meet Sandara Park, what will you do?"

 

"Of course I'll go and see her! That's the only chance I have to meet her for real!"

 

"So do I! I want to see SHINee for real!"

 

Chanyeol scratched his head, "Oh, baby. I'll buy you a big poster of Taemin if you want and you can paste it in your room."

 

"No! It's not like I'm looking him for real." Suzy said back with a pout. "That's it, I'm going to see them this weekend!" She replied before leaving Chanyeol who was still gawking.

 

He sighed and palmed his face, "Taemin, how could you steal my girlfriend away?"

 

 

---

 

Kai bought some snacks and a few things that he needed when he was in a grocery shop. As he had done taking everything that he wanted, he queued at the counter and waited for his turn to pay.

 

There was a girl who was paying the things that she bought and held a pink purse in her hand. Kai could only see her side profile. She has long hair and flawless skin. But then, Kai shifted his eyes to look at the other side. He waited patiently before the girl thanked to the cashier and left the shop while bringing her things.

 

As Kai stopped at the counter, he saw the pink purse that belonged to the girl that he saw earlier on the counter. She forgot it.

 

"Wait a minute!" Kai said to the cashier and left his things on the counter. He grabbed the purse and rushed out from the shop. He saw she was heading to her car. He quickly ran to her.

 

"Wait!" He shouted. She heard him and turned around, meeting her eyes with Kai who was coming toward her.

 

"Did you call me?" She frowned. Kai nodded his head and held out the purse to her. "You forgot this, miss."

 

She gasped and took it from his hand, "Oh my God, I totally forgot and left it! Luckily, you gave it back to me," she said, feeling relief to get back her purse. Kai smiled, "Yeah. Just be careful next time."

 

She flashed a smile for him and nodded, "Thank you so much. If it weren't you, I bet someone else won't be giving this back."

 

"My pleasure." Kai replied. She took out some money from her purse and handed it to him, "Here. Take it. Since you returned it back for me and I don't know how to repay your kindness."

 

Kai shook his head and plastered a smile, "It's okay, miss. You don't have to do that."

 

"But, you just returned something important for me." She looked at him. Kai just remained to smile for her, "It's just a small matter. As long as, you've got it back, then I'm okay."

 

She smiled for him. Kai admitted that she got that pretty smile and he liked that. "Well, I got to go now. Like I said, just be careful next time." Kai spoke before he left her and went back to the grocery shop.

 

She stared at him and her lips curled upwards when he disappeared from her sight.

 

"He's so kind." She whispered before opening the door of her car and hopped in. She started the engine and drove it away.

 

 

 


 

A/N: Hehehe, do you have any idea who's that girl? *laugh* I just love to make it as a cliffhanger and let you guys wonder what's going to happen with the next chapter xD Don't throw bricks on my face, readers! lol . I'm so glad you guys liked with the previous chapter and i hope you liked the latest one too! ^^ Thanks for subscribing :D Do leave ur feedbacks as usual. 

 

 

And oh, about the rumors , saying that Baekhyun will be leaving EXO wasn't true. Glad it's not because I can't imagine if he's going to leave the group T_T EXO will always stick together as 12 members :D