Chapter 26

Bubble Tea Princess

 

"We'll be having dinner at D.O hyung's house tonight." Sehun said as you were being quiet in the car with him. You frowned, "But he didn't tell me about that."

 

"He called me just now. He don't have to tell you since he knows that you're living with me and for sure I'll bring you over to go to his house." Sehun replied as he drove his car back home. You chuckled when you looked up at his face. "Or you're scared you'll get jealous if D.O oppa calls me?"

 

"There's no point for me to get jealous with it. I'm yours."

 

You laughed, "Well, who was the one became jealous over me and ㅡ"

 

"Oh, come on babe, I wasn't jealous at all on that time."

 

"Yes, you were. You should see your face when you saw me talking to Kai."

 

Sehun rolled his eyes, "Old story."

 

"Still I'll remember how you tried to show your cold side though you were burning inside for being jealous." You laughed to remember about that time . Sehun sighed and focused at the front while driving. He couldn't say anything about the truth.

 

"I'm just joking, honey." You pecked on his cheek and a smile formed on his face. You knew he liked it so much. "I like that."

 

"Whatever, Sehun." You rolled your eyes, acting like you hate to see that cheeky smile of him. But then, you remembered about something.

 

"Honey," you called him. He turned to look at you for a glance, "Yes?"

 

"Speaking about Kai, do you think he likes Krystal?"

 

Sehun laughed out loud over your question and that made you to frown. "W-What's so funny about my question?"

 

He kept laughing and not even answering to your question. You crossed your arms across your chest, glaring at him, "Yah!"

 

"Oh my God, sorry, I can't handle myself."

 

"Just stop laughing, will you? I'm being serious."

 

Sehun saw your face and knew you were being serious. "Look, I just couldn't imagine if he likes her for real."

 

"Why?" "Because…I don't know. I just feel like it's impossible for them to be together."

 

"That's why I'm asking you either he likes her or not." Sehun shrugged, "Maybe no, maybe yes."

 

"Don't you see the way he stares at her? I can see that he likes her."

 

"Just as a friend. Kai is too shy with girls." "But if both of them are dating for real, I'll be the first one to agree!" You grinned.

 

Sehun smiled, "We will see that. Who knows, she'll steal his heart and there will be another couple in our group." You laughed over Sehun's words and couldn't imagine if what he said was going to be real.

 

Kai and Krystal? Dating? I'm pretty sure they're going to look good together..  

 

---

 

"D.O HYUNG COOKED MY FAVORITE FOOD!" Kai said happily as he pulled a plate full with chickens. Krystal chuckled when she looked how Kai simply changed his attitude after seeing his favorite food was served on the dining table.

 

"You're not going to finish all of it by yourself, Jongin. I cooked it for everyone." D.O said while taking a seat beside Suho.

 

Kai pouted, "You should cook more for me. You know how much I love chicken."

 

Krystal pushed her plate with a few pieces of chicken to Kai, "Here, you can have mine." Everybody turned to look at Krystal and Kai. Luhan smiled and he knew what exactly was happening. You nudged Suzy when you saw it. "I can see love is blooming between them." You whispered to her.

 

"I-It's o-okay. Y-You can have i-it for yourself." Kai became stutter. He bit his cheeks inside and blamed himself for being stutter in front of Krystal.

 

"Kai stuttered in front of a girl. Unbelievable." Chen teased. "Shut up, hyung." Kai glared. They laughed and Krystal blushed to hear that words.

 

"Love is in the air. Should we change this dinner to become a candle-light dinner?" Luhan added and Kai stared at him. He giggled, "Just kidding, Jongin-ah."

 

"Alright everyone. Can we just eat because I'm starving so much!" Tao his lips and looked at the foods on the table. Kris laughed, "Okay. Come on. Let's eat everyone."

 

With then, the dinner started and everyone enjoyed with the meals. You were about to eat the foods in your plate until you felt something stuck at your throat, waiting to come out.

 

You covered your mouth from letting it to come out. Sehun realized something was wrong with you and everyone around the table turned their attentions to look at you.

 

"Honey, are you alright?" Sehun asked while looking at you worriedly. You shook your head and stood up, "I don't know. I need to go to the bathroom." You hurriedly left the dining room and headed to the bathroom by yourself. Sehun quickly followed you from behind and the others seemed to worry about you.

 

You opened the door of the bathroom and went to the sink. You threw up and Sehun came, standing behind you. He helped to rub your back and looked worried with your sudden condition.

 

"Are you alright?" Sehun asked when you stopped to throw up and slowly rinsed your mouth. He kept rubbing your back in case you felt like to throw up again. You shook your head and looked at him in the mirror, "Not really."

 

"You're pale." He said. "Are you sick?" He touched your forehead to make sure you were not having fever on that time but you had a normal body temperature. He frowned.

 

"I don't know. I can't stand with the smell of the foods."

 

"It smells bad?"

 

"No. D.O never fails in cooking. It's weird that I can't even smell it."

 

Sehun sighed. Then, D.O came and stared at both of you, "Are you alright, Eunji?" He became worried. You nodded your head and smiled a bit, "I am. Don't worry, D.O oppa."

 

"Of course I'm worried about you! You threw up when you were about to eat the foods that I cooked."

 

"I'm sorry, D.O oppa." You said. "Does it smell bad?" He asked and you shook your head wildly, "N-No! You never fails in cooking."

 

"But you seemed not to like with it." D.O sounded sad. You went to him with Sehun. "No, I'm not. I just don't know what's wrong with me these days. I've been feeling so dizzy in these days. And all of sudden threw up." You sighed.

 

D.O looked at Sehun, "It's okay. Maybe it's because of the weather." Sehun said.

 

"Yeah. Oh, come on. I'll be alright. Let's not make the others wait for us."  You pulled Sehun's hand and looked at D.O while carving a smile.

 

As you went to the dining room, everybody landed their eyes on you.

 

"Are you alright, Eunji? Suzy asked when you took a seat beside her. You smiled, "I am."

 

"What happened? Are you sick?" Lay shot a question and you just shook your head, "No. It justㅡ"

 

"Morning sickness? Aha! I knew it! It's a good news to hear!" Chen interrupted and everyone around the table stared at him. "Morning sickness?" Sehun asked, curious.

 

Kris eyed Eunji, "Are you pregnant?"

 

Suzy gawked, "Oh my God, seriously? Pregnant?!"

 

"What did you do to her, Sehun?! Is it because of you?! Chanyeol added and he earned a smack on the head from Baekhyun, "The heck, Yeol?! Of course it's because of him if she's pregnant. Sehun is her husband! Silly."

 

You blinked our eyes and looked at Sehun, still not knowing what was happening.  Me? Pregnant? Morning sickness?

 

Sehun chuckled, "Oh, come on, guys. Impossible. We're still young to have a baby."

 

"Young or not, it is not a problem. You better go and bring your wife to the clinic to check either it's true or not." Suho said. Kai smiled, "Seems like we'll be having Sehun's and Eunji's junior."

 

"Oh guys, stop. I don't think I'm pregnant." You replied while sending a glare at Sehun. I'm so gonna beat Sehun for what he had done to me if I'm pregnant..

 

"I can't imagine it! They're going to look cute like both of them!" Xiumin seemed so excited with it. You shook your head, "Nu-uh, enough. Let's not talk about this thing."

 

You didn't know why but you couldn't stop thinking about what they said. You couldn't imagine if you get pregnant for real.

 

---

 

Sehun waited for you on the bed and kept biting his bottom lip. He was waiting until you came out from the bathroom while drying your hair with a towel. By then, you saw him staring at you.

 

"What?" You stopped drying your hair and looked back at him. Sehun took something out from a drawer. "Here." He said as he handed to you a pregnancy test. You frowned when you took it, "What for?"

 

"Try and test it. I..I'm curious after hearing what my hyungs said."

 

"But.."

 

"Eunji-ah, just try. It's okay if it's going to be negative. You know, you're not having period for a long time and don't you think that you might be carrying our child?" Ssehun asked when he looked down to your tummy. Your hand slowly held it and bit your lower lip, "…But I'm scared."

 

Sehun stepped closer to you and held your cheek softly, "Come on, honey. I know you can."

 

You held his hand and nodded, "I'll do it."

 

You headed back to the bathroom before Sehun called you. "Need my help?"  You smiled while shaking your head, "No, it's okay." With then, you went to the bathroom to do the pregnancy test.

 

Sehun waited for you at the outside and kept staring at the clock. "Why she's not coming out yet?"

 

You picked the pregnancy test and closed your eyes. Not even dare to see the result. Slowly, you took a deep breathe before you opened your eyes and looked at the result.

 

You froze.

 

It was positive.

 

---

 

"OH SEHUN!" You shouted as you walked out from the bathroom, caused Sehun to jump from the bed and went to you.

 

"Why?! What's wrong?" He was getting curious to know the result. You took a deep breathe when you looked into his eyes deeply. You cupped his cheeks with your hands and carved a wide smile.

 

"What?" He asked. "Don't make me feel curious with the result."

 

"You'll be a father." You told him and he was completely shocked with the truth. He didn't know how to express the feelings that he felt on that time. Too happy to know that you were carrying his child. His first child.

 

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER?!"

 

You nodded your head. Sehun smiled and pulled you into a hug. "I can't believe it! We'll be having our own baby!"

 

"I'm carrying your child, honey." You whispered and tears of happiness rolled down on your cheeks. Sehun pulled away and gave a soft kiss on your lips, smiling after knowing it, "I love you."

 

"I love you more," you replied before he broke the kiss and kneeled in front you. He held your belly and rubbed it. "Hello there. How are you doing?" He started the conversation between him and the child in your tummy.

 

"It's good to know that you actually exist in your mom's tummy. I can't wait to see you in this world, play with you." He said with a smile. You chuckled with tears were pooled in your eyes, touched with his words.

 

"Be a good child, alright? And don't hurt your mommy. Daddy will be a good husband and good father for both of you. I'm promise." Sehun said those words before kissing your belly.

 

Your lips curled upwards to see it and you just couldn't wait to give birth for your first child.

 

I'm glad that you're going to be a part of our life, my dear. I can't wait to see you in this world..

 

 


 

Hi everyone! So yeah, I'm back again after being hiatus for such a long time. Currently I'm having a semester break for two months. So, I'll have more time to update my stories! Hehe. Anyways, sorry for making you guys to wait for my update. And sorry too with the update. I feel like it ._. 

Well, I guess everyone can't wait for EXO comeback, right? Haha same here. Thanks for my new subscribers that just subscribed to my stories and to my other subbies that are willing to wait for my comeback hoho!

Oh, I just created a new storyUnexpected Marriage   , starring you as Han Hye Joo, Kris and Suho. Don't forget to subscribe to it and spread the stories around ^^ I'll be glad if you guys support me with the new story. (I know I still have  a lot of stories to be updated but I just can't stop thinking for more ideas lol)

 

Until the next update everyone ! <333 ;D