Chapter 6

Bubble Tea Princess

 

Sehun's POV

 

I woke up in the morning when I heard my phone was ringing. It was an alarm to wake me up. I grabbed my phone on the bed, without opening my eyes. Just when my fingers pinched the main button, it showed the time at my phone screen. 7.30 a.m.

 

I felt comfortable, sleeping on the bed. Then, something came to cross in my mind. Eunji.

 

I sat up on the bed and looked beside me. There was no one. I breathed sigh of relief. Well, at least Eunji didn't try to sleep beside me when I was sleeping. I remembered that I told her to sleep on the couch. I turned my head to the right and found Eunji was sleeping peacefully on the couch.

 

As if…she felt comfortable sleeping on it. I get off from the bed and dragged my lazy legs toward the couch. Examining her sleeping face.

 

"Luckily, you didn’t sleep beside me." I said, whispering. I left her and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Eunji and I needed to check-out from the hotel since that was what my parents told to me. We had to go back home.

 

I the water tap and took my shower. My mind went to think about something else.

 

EXO. They must been searching for me since I didn't tell them anything. I left without telling anything.

 

They might be worrying about me. I should tell them that I took a leave for vacation with my family. At least, they wouldn't question me a lot of things.

 

After finished taking my shower, I grabbed a towel; drying myself and covered lower part of my body. I looked at the mirror first before leaving the bathroom.

 

 

Author's POV

 

 

You heard someone was using the bathroom and made you to wake up. You rubbed your eyes and fixed your messy hair as you sat on the couch. You saw Sehun wasn't on the bed. You knew exactly that he might be in the bathroom; taking his shower.

 

You held your waist and stretched yourself to the left and to the right since you felt a bit hurt for sleeping on the couch.

 

"Geez, my back hurts after sleeping on this couch." You said. You heard a 'click' sound from the bathroom door. Your turned your head and found Sehun exited from the bathroom.

 

Just with a towel covering lower part of his body.

 

"OH NO!!!!" You shouted, causing Sehun to get shocked when he heard your voice. You covered your eyes from seeing him being shirtless.

 

"Yah! You shouldn't shout like that! You shocked me, you know?!" Sehun said, almost yelling. You pouted while hands were covering your eyes. "You shouldn't come out from the bathroom without shirt!"

 

Sehun smirked, "Admit it, you like to see me like this, don't you?" Sehun went to get his shirt and wore it. "Aniya! I'm not that type." You denied. You tried to peek through your hands; wanted to make sure that he already wore his shirt. Finally, he did.

 

"Weird girl." Sehun said, whispering. You left to the bathroom to take your shower. Sehun packed up his things before going back home. He picked his phone to check  any messages or missed calls. He got a lot of missed calls from his EXO members. They were a messages from Kris, Kai and Luhan.

 

"Sehun-ah, where are you? You didn't answer my call. [From: Kris]"

 

"Sehun!You didn't answer my phone calls! Reply me after you read this message.. [From: Kai]"

 

"Where are you? We're worrying about you for not coming to the college. Are you sick? [From: Luhan]"

 

Sehun quickly replied those messages by telling to all of his  hyungs that he went for a vacation and wouldn't be attending his classes for a week. He had to lie. Sehun didn't want to tell the truth. They might get shocked to know the truth.

 

After he finished to get ready, Sehun saw you exited from the bathroom while drying your hair.

 

"Hurry up! We need to check-out from this hotel soon!" He ordered, not even care that you haven't get ready for anything.

 

"I just done with my shower." "Then, what are you waiting for? My parents must be waiting at their house right now. Tch!" Sehun's words made you to bit your lower lip. Deep in your heart, you felt like his attitude was terrible. Cold and never care about you.

 

Is this the real him? If I know he acts like this, I shouldn't fall for him at first!

 

"What are you waiting? I'm giving you fifteen minutes or else, you'll just get a bus to go back home!" Sehun became strict. You sighed. "Arraseo." You obeyed and quickly get ready and packed your things. You couldn't put any foundations on your face. Just lip balm was enough for you. You quickly grabbed your handbag when you saw Sehun was about to leave you.

 

While you were in the car, there was no conversations between you and Sehun. It was silence. Only the song on the radio was played. You received a text message from your dad as he told you to meet your parents-in-law first since he needed to rush to his office. You admitted that you a bit worried with him because he always worked hard with his business.

 

Dad should take care of himself too. Not working hard too much. Poor dad.

 

Your tummy was growling as you felt a bit hungry.  You turned to look at Sehun who was driving a car. No expression was written on his face.

 

Then, you heard the radio played your favorite song, Dream Girl by SHINee. Your face lit up and your hand reached the volume button. You turned it to the higher volume and enjoyed with the song since Minho is one of your favorite member in SHINee. Sehun gritted his teeth when he heard the loud song of the music in the car. You made a move to the left and right, enjoying the song.

 

Your smiled faded away when Sehun turned off the radio. You looked at him. "S-Sehun-ah..I'm listening to the song."

 

"It's annoying."

 

"But, I like the song. I like SHINee."

 

"Unfortunately, I don't like it." He said, not looking at you. Your face fell when he said that to you. You pouted a bit and faced the window beside you. Then, your tummy growled again for the second time. Both of you stuck in a traffic jam. You knew it might take a bit longer for you and him to arrive at his parents' house.

 

You heard his tummy was growling too. Your lips curled upwards when you looked at the other side.

 

Seems like he's hungry too. Well, it's better to ask him to get breakfast after this..

 

"You're hungry?" You questioned him. "If yes, why?"

 

"Then, let's get something to eat after we get to be out from this traffic jam!" You said excitedly. Sehun still wasn't looking at you. His eyes were on the road. "No need."

 

"But why?" You pouted even more. Sehun turned to look at you with a frown on his forehead, "Because I said so." He said, cold. The way he stared at your eyes made you to lean back to your seat. "Alright then."

 

Finally, both of you managed to be out from the traffic jam. It took about twenty minutes to escape from the traffic jam. You were in the car, leaning your head against it. You were bored and decided to play Fruit Ninja in your phone. While you were focusing on the game, you felt like the car has stopped. You lifted up your face and saw Sehun parked his car at somewhere.

 

"Where are we? Why did you park your car at here?" You asked him, confused. Sehun unbuckled his seat belt and looked at you. "Breakfast." Was what he said before alighting from his car. You saw there was a restaurant and you knew exactly what he meant. Your lips curled upwards to know that you were going to eat.

 

"Yes! Finally!" You whispered. "Are you going to stay in the car?" Sehun looked at you. "A-Aniya!" You quickly unbuckled your seat belt and alighted from the car. Just when Sehun locked his car, you followed him to enter the restaurant.

 

You took a seat with him at the corner of the restaurant. You knew the reason why both of you had to sit there. It was because he was scared in case someone he knew in his college might see him. Not even him, people that knew you might see you accidentally.

 

After ordered your meals, you and Sehun waited for it to be served. You noticed that Sehun wasn't trying to create a conversation with you. He spent most of his time with his phone. A waiter came and served your meal. Just when the waiter left the table, both of you started to eat. You wanted to talk with Sehun so badly. You tried to take a chance to look at him, eating his meal.

 

He looks so handsome. Good-looking! No wonder those girls in the college are crazy for EXO members..Including him..I wonder what will happens, if they know the truth about me and him.

 

"Are you going to eat or keep staring at my face?" Sehun's voice snapped you back to the reality. You blushed when he caught you were staring at him. "Er, sorry. I-I'm going to eat." You fed yourself and munched the food. You enjoyed with the meal.

 

"So, Sehun-ah, you know, I've been seeing you at the bubble tea café. Are you a kind of bubble tea lover?" You shot him the question. Sehun took a sip of his drink before saying, "Yeah. I love bubble tea a lot. Why?"

 

"Oh, nothing. I can tell that you're a regular customer at the café." You tried your best to talk with him. You just hated with the awkward situation for being silence. "Same goes to you." You nodded. Then, Sehun called for the waiter to get the bill. He treated you for the breakfast and you thanked him for it. He didn't say anything to you instead stood up. You quickly followed him when he was about to leave the table. Then, all of sudden, Sehun saw one of his friend that majoring in the same course as him at the college, entering the restaurant. Sehun turned around, looking at you. You stopped when he blocked your way.

 

"W-What's wrong?" You asked. His face was a few inches from yours. He bit his lip, "There's a friend that majoring in the same course as me. He can't see both of us together at here." You were shocked to know about it.

 

"Oh no, what should we do?" Sehun tried to think the best way for both of you. Then, he realized that he was wearing a cap.

 

"I'll just use this cap to cover my face. He won't recognize me. Did you have anything in your bad to cover yourself?" Sehun asked. You could tell that he was a bit panic. You opened your handbag and searched for something. "Does shades really help?"

 

"As long as we can get out from here as soon as possible. Hurry up." You nodded. You wore it to cover your eyes. Sehun grabbed your wrist and he quickly brought you to leave the restaurant without making his college mate to see both of you. You felt like there was an electric shock when he held your hand.

 

Finally, both of you made it. You and Sehun breathed sigh of relief when both of you were in the car.

 

"I hate this." Sehun muttered under his breath. You understood why he said so. Besides, it was hard for both of you to hide it.

 

"We can't let anyone know about this. Just be careful in the future. Arraseo?" Sehun asked when he looked at you. You took off your shades and nodded. Sehun started his car engine before leaving the parking area.

 

 

----------

 

 

"Why Eunji didn't tell me earlier that she's going for a vacation with her dad?" Suzy mumbled alone when she was in a library. She had to go everywhere alone. To the cafetaria, to the class and even to the library; without you by her side. She felt a bit lonely.

 

Suzy took a seat after she found a book since she needed to do research. She was sitting alone until someone approached her. She looked up to found a guy, with puffy cheeks, smiling widely at her.

 

"Hi Suzy! Can I sit at here?" The guy asked with a wide smile plastered on his face. Suzy looked around the library. There were a few seats that available for him to seat.

 

"Do you really need to sit at here when there are a lot of places for you to sit?" Suzy asked. "Ehe, because I already know you and you even know me."

 

Suzy remembered that he was the guy that she met with EXO members. "….And you are...?" Suzy tried to remember his name. "Xi..Xia..Xi-"

 

"Xiu Min." He said, making her to remember back. Suzy nodded. "So, can I sit at here?" Xiu Min asked. Suzy shrugged, "Up to you."

 

Xiu Min grinned while placing his books on the table. He was happy that finally Suzy let him to study at the same table with her.

 

"So, what are you doing?" Xiu Min asked nicely. "Doing research. And you?"

 

"Just searching a few information for my assignment." She just nodded as if she understood with him. She continued with her work without saying too much. Xiu Min took a glance at her, examining her flawless face.

 

This girl is so pretty. I've never see a girl that is soooo pretty and cute like her..

 

"Yah, Baozi! There you are!" Kris grabbed Xiu Min's collar and Suzy changed her attention to both of them. "You told us that you wanted to go to the toilet. But you're here, without letting us know about it, huh?" The tall guy held his Xiu Min's shirt collar, making him to chuckle.

 

"Duizhang, I-I'm here to read a book. It's not good you know to disturb people in here." Kris let go of his collar before turning to look at Suzy. "I'm sorry on his behalf that he disturbed your time to study. I'll drag him out from here. Continue your work." Kris apologized before dragging Xiu Min's out from the library.

 

"Auch! Duizhang, that's hurt! You're so bad!" Xiu Min whined. Kris ignored his words. Suzy chuckled to see Xiu Min who was trying hard to escape from Kris.

 

"Weird guy." Suzy said before continue with her work.

 

 

Meanwhile at Oh family's house…

 

"My daughter-in-law is here!" Jiyoung said with a joy when she saw you entered the house. She gave a big hug before kissing you and Sehun on the cheeks.

 

"Where's dad?" Sehun asked. "He went to his office early in the morning. He said he got an important meeting." Sehun just nodded. You smiled when Jiyoung kept praising to see you.

 

"You should go to your room. I've told the maid to prepare it for both of you." Jiyoung said enthusiastically. You obeyed her and followed Sehun to your 'new' room. It was actually Sehun's room. Since you're his wife, you shared the room with him, started from that day.

 

Sehun opened the door, revealing everything in the room. You were amazed with all of the decorations in the room and it was too big. Much bigger than your own room. Your eyes were observing around the room and your lips curled upwards to see Jiyoung smiled at you.

 

"You'll be sharing this room with Sehun from now on." She said. You nodded while placing your luggage beside a closet. Sehun took off his jacket and put it on a couch.

 

"I'll be leaving now. Get some rest. If you need anything, just tell the maid, okay?" Jiyoung patted your shoulder before leaving the room. Just when she closed the door, Sehun slammed his body on the bed, felt comfortable to lay on his bed.

 

Your eyes landed on him, still didn't know what to do. "Sehun-ah, where should I put my clothes?"

 

Sehun pointed his finger at a white closet. "The maid already helped to clear the closet, on the left side. You'll be using that one. I'm using the right side."

 

"Oh, okay. Thanks." You said, dragging your luggage and started to take out your clothes from your luggage. You kept it neatly in the closet. When you've finished, you zipped your luggage and kept it properly beside the closet. You turned around and saw Sehun fell asleep on his bed while hugging his pillow.

 

Your lips formed a small smile, "Maybe he's tired." You whispered to yourself.

 

 


 

A/N; Wohooooo! I'm shocked to read some of your comments about Sehun.. Don't be mad, my lovely readers.. It's just a story, calm down.. kekeke.. Don't hate my Sehun.. Poor him, LOL.. xD I just posted the new chapter i hope you guys really enjoyed it ;3 Do leave ur comment as usual.. Silent readers, do click on the 'subscribe' button if you like this story ^^

Since i know some of you were a bit mad with Thehun, let me put some images, macros and gifs of him !!! ;DDD

 

 "are you still mad with me?" XD

 

  "I think i saw my future wife at there.."
 

 "how do i look?"

 

 "who's that girl??"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That's all for today! Wait for the next update! ;3 byeeee <3