Chapter 11

Bubble Tea Princess

 

 

"So, both of you are married, Jung Eunji?" The guy asked and raised his eyebrow, glaring at you who was looking at him.

 

"Ehe…I-I…" You stuttered. He crossed his arms across his chest, his left foot tapped the floor as he waited for your explanations. "You what? Explain to me." He ordered.

 

You sighed while biting your lower lip, "Yes, we are married."

 

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! AND YOU GUYS DIDN'T TELL ME ABOUT IT?! OH MY GOD!" You slapped his arm for yelling too loud, scared if someone who passed by there might hear his voice. "Don't be too loud. The others might know about it." You smacked your forehead with your palm, "Look. How did you know about this, Kris oppa?"

 

Kris rolled his eyes, "I was crossing by at this place since I was about to go to the gents room. Guess what, I heard your conversations with Sehun."

 

You knew you and Sehun were in a big trouble when Kris already knew the truth. And it was going to be worst if he tells about it to the other EXO members.

 

"Does the others know about this?"

 

You shook your head and stared down at the floor. Kris let out a big sigh. "And is that mean Suzy is the only one that knows about this?"

 

"She don't even know, oppa."

 

"WHAT?!" Kris half-shouted. You shut your eyes to hear his voice. How you wish that Sehun was there to deal with that tall guy. "Even your own best friend? Wow, I wonder how does the others going to react if they know about-"

 

You tugged his shirt and begged, "Kris oppa, please keep this from them. I'm begging. I can't let them know about this. It's just an arranged marriage." You were trying hard to beg for his help but his eyes were glaring at you sharply and it made you to stop tugging at his shirt. Some of the girls that passed by that place saw what you did at him and they even shot you with their death glares.

 

Nice one. And Sehun left me alone to deal with this coconut tree guy!

 

"I can't promise you that-" You gasped but Kris was faster to raise his hand and showed his palm, stopping you from cutting off his words, "-But I will try to keep it." You breathed sigh of relief to know about it.

 

"Thanks a lot, oppa. I really hope you won't tell them." Kris shrugged and tucked both of his hands into his pockets, "Well, I'm not that cruel to do that. And still, Sehun has to deal about this with me." Kris said with a smirk formed on his face. You mentally slapped yourself upon seeing that smirk from him.

 

You'll be dead, Sehun. You'll be dead in his hand!

 

 

--------

 

 

You stepped into your parents-in-law's house and rushed to your bedroom. You threw your bag on a couch while your fingers were pinching your forehead, too dizzy when you remembered about what Kris told to you at the college.

 

You ended up to throw yourself on the comfy bed as your arms were resting on your tummy, feeling comfortable laying on it. Slowly, you closed your eyes and was about to take nap until someone burst into the room. And that made you to sat up, shocked.

 

"WHAT THE HE-"

 

"DID YOU TELL KRIS HYUNG ABOUT US?!" Sehun shouted all of sudden with his face turned to red, probably he was too mad on that time. His eyes looked directly into your eyes. You frowned and scoffed, "Why should I?" You looked at him, calm. He tried to catch for the air and relaxed for awhile and you; from the other side went to close the door shut. Just in case the maids could hear his voice.

 

"He called me just now and blamed me for keeping our marriage!" Sehun turned at you.

 

"So?"

 

Sehun stepped closer to you and you had to move backwards, not wanting to get any closer with your own husband. Too bad, you were trapped between a wall and his body. Oh, damn it!

 

"It must be you, telling him about our marr-"

 

"It wasn't me. Really. He knew about it when we fought in the dance room. You didn't realize that he was there." You cut off his words. But to be honest, your heart was thumping too fast when Sehun kept locking his eyes on your pinky lips. The closeness between you and him made you to feel more nervous.

 

"How great. And he blamed me for that."

 

"You didn't know how suffer I am when he stood at the door, glaring at me." Sehun almost chuckled with your words. You felt to slap him across the cheek for feeling like that toward you. He should at least say sorry for leaving you alone to deal with him.

 

"Look, we need to be careful next time if we don't want the others to know. You know what, Kris hyung can blackmail me just by using this matter."

 

You rolled your eyes, "Duh, come on, Sehun, it's just a blackmail-" You couldn’t continue your words when he leaned in more closer to your face. You turned your face away from him, a bit. Not even dare to look back at his dark eyes. You bit your lower lip and breathed heavily.

 

"He won't even blackmail me, you idiot. You'll be in the situation as me, too." Sehun said and left you who was blinking a few times. You gasped when he really managed to make you feel scared with his actions.

 

"I wonder, why he can be so mean and cold? Seriously, he's the worst guy that I've ever known." You muttered under your breathe.

 

"I heard that." Sehun smirked before he closed the bathroom door. You fell on the couch and palmed yourself, "Just kill me, please." You pouted.

 

 

--------

 

 

Suzy was walking along the street alone since she needed to buy a few things for herself. Well, she didn't even need anyone to accompany her since she felt it gave her some privacy to be alone.

 

After bought the things that she wanted, Suzy stopped at a coffee shop as she wanted to buy hot drink so that she could feel warm. The door was opened and the young girl entered the shop, looking around. There were a few customers that spent their time to get a cup of coffee. Suzy went to the counter and there was a worker, giving a smile.

 

"I would like to have a cup of hot chocolate." She ordered after the worker asked. She waited while tapping on the counter. Her eyes were observing cakes that were displayed just beside the counter. A few minutes later, the worker came back and gave her the drink. Suzy turned around as she paid for it but a voice made her to stop from leaving the coffee shop. It was a familiar voice. Her lips formed into a frown and she groaned. Don't tell me that the brat is here!

 

When Suzy turned her head, she saw Chanyeol was looking at her with a smirk on his face. She really hated to see that smirk and felt like to rip it off from his face. She rolled her eyes to see him again and it made her mood to change immediately just by seeing someone like him. Chanyeol was alone at the table and he wanted to spend his time at the coffee shop without s for a moment. Chanyeol stood up and his right hand grabbed his coffee.

 

He stopped in front of Suzy with a smile. It wasn’t a sincere smile at all.

 

"What do you want?" Suzy asked, arrogantly. His smile faded, "I greeted you nicely and you acted arrogant with me?"

 

Suzy flipped her hair and it brushed Chanyeol's face, made the tall boy to rubbed his nose, "Girl, seriously, your hair made my nose feel so itchy."

 

"Will you shut up, bastard? Do you know that it's annoying to see your face almost everyday?" Suzy glared at him. Some of the customers were looking at both of them and they even whispered to each other. Chanyeol noticed that and he stepped closer to her. He bent down a bit to whisper, "Calm down, ahjumma. You're scaring them. Not me." Chanyeol held his laughter when Suzy lifted up her face to meet her eyes with Chanyeol. She gave a hard kick on his left leg and it made him to groan in pain.

 

"Sorry but I don't want to waste my time with a jerk like you." She was about to leave but stopped half-way when there was a figure, entering the coffee shop. His eyes were locked with hers. Chanyeol who kept wincing in pain at the back didn't see that she froze when there was a familiar figure, looking at her.

 

"T-Taecyeon oppa…" She said, almost whispering. Chanyeol looked up and found a guy, stood in front her with a smile plastered on his face. "Suzy-ah..Where have you been?"

 

Chanyeol blinked his eyes and he quickly stepped forward. He peeked beside Suzy to look at her face then back to look at Taecyeon's face. He was confused. Who is this guy and why she looks like she's under his spell?

 

"I-I..I didn't go anywhere." Suzy looked down. "Then? Why you didn't answer my call?"

 

"Because I don't want to." "What? I thought you love me.." Taecyeon replied and he shifted his eyes at Chanyeol who was standing beside Suzy. He frowned to see someone that he didn't know before his forefinger pointed directly at Chanyeol. "And who is this?" Taecyeon's question made Suzy to look up, turning at Chanyeol who looked totally confused with the situation. Her eyes met with Chanyeol's before she hugged his arm tightly.

 

"This is my boyfriend." Was what Suzy said when she held Chanyeol's arm tightly. Chanyeol's eyes were big to hear about it, as if it were going to pop-out. I..I'M... WHAT?!! HER BOYFRIEND?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! JUST NOW YOU CALLED ME AS A 'JERK' AND NOW YOU'RE SAYING THAT I'M YOUR BOYFRIEND TO THIS GUY?!

 

"Wait, I..I'm-" Chanyeol couldn't continue his words when Szuy sneakily pinched at his waist and he almost shouted with the pain. Luckily, Taecyeon didn't notice that.

 

"Your boyfriend?" Taecyeon asked. Suzy nodded wildly. "Yeah. We have been together almost for a month. Am I right, honey?" Suzy looked up at Chanyeol while plastering her most sweetest smile ever to her 'fake' boyfriend. But her eyes were signaling him to lie at Taecyeon too. Chanyeol felt like his cheeks were burning red. The heck?! Honey?! Ew! Please, stop showing me that kind of face, ahjumma!

 

"Ehe, yeah! That's right!" Chanyeol joined to lie with her and his arm flung around her neck, pulling her closer and it made their body to crash. "And we love each other." Chanyeol winked playfully at his 'fake' girlfriend who blinked her eyes, not believing with what she saw.

 

"Oh. I thought that you love me, Suzy." Taecyeon said, with his most pity face ever. Suzy softened with his words but her heart told her not to trust at his words for what he had done to her before. "I used to, but not anymore, for now." Suzy replied.

 

Taecyeon was shocked to know about it. "I'm sorry, oppa. But the past thought me a lot and I've moved on. Thanks for making me to learn my mistakes." Suzy gave her small smile before pulling Chanyeol out from the coffee shop, leaving Taecyeon who sighed of frustration.

 

"I lost her now!" Taecyeon muttered under his breathe.

 

Just when Chanyeol and Suzy left the coffee shop about a few meters, she quickly pulled herself away from him.

 

"Why did you pull me?!" She yelled. Chanyeol tucked his hands into his hoodie's pockets, "Well, didn't you tell me to lie him too?"

 

Suzy rolled her eyes before sipping her drink. "Yeah, but not by pulling me closer to you and said we love each other."

 

"But you like that, don't you?"

 

Chanyeol smirked made her to flick his forehead, "Stop dreaming!"

 

"You should at least say thank you for helping you to lie." Chanyeol walked beside her and sipped his coffee. Suzy looked at him over his shoulder, "Well, thanks."

 

"That's all?"

 

Suzy stopped and turned at him, "Yes, that's all. Just forget what happened just now. Act like it was nothing, okay? Besides, I tried to escape from talking with him."

 

Chanyeol chuckled. "Who was that guy? Your boyfriend?"

 

"EX-BOYFRIEND." Chanyeol's lips made an 'O' shape. "And you tried to escape from him by saying that I'm your boyfriend?" Chanyeol laughed, "So funny. You called me as a 'jerk' but then you told him that I'm your boyfriend." Chanyeol's words made Suzy to feel pissed off. She walked closer to him and flicked his forehead. "You'll be a jerk. Forever a jerk, to me."

 

Suzy said and left Chanyeol who chuckled with her attitude and words, "HEY! I CAN BE YOUR BOYFRIEND IF YOU WANT!" Chanyeol again and Suzy raised her arm, signaling him that she didn't want to hear anything from him.

 

 

He laughed, "Seriously, you're really weird, Suzy."

 

 


 

New chapter posted! I hope you guys enjoyed with it. Yes yes, the guy that heard Sehun and Eunji's converstaion is actually, Kris *O* LOL.. And my subscribers keep increasing day by day. Thanks a lot lovely subbies for subscribing <333 :) Do spread my story around :DD Not to forget, I just posted my new fanfic of EXO - Twelve Hot Aliens! Do view and subscribe ^^

 

Leave your feedback, my lovely readers ;)