Chapter 23

Bubble Tea Princess

 

"Are you kidding, baby?! Go there with you?!" Sehun looked at you and rounded his eyes. You nodded your head wildly and stared at him, "Yes, honey. You're going with me to see SHINee!"

 

"But I don't want to see them! I'd rather stay in the house and watch Justin Bieber's performance in the television!"

 

"You can watch it next time, my boy. This is the only chance I'm going to meet them. Choose, go there with me or just let me go there alone." You crossed your arms while looking at your husband. You waited for him to answer.

 

Sehun pouted and sighed, "Baby, Iㅡ"

 

"Oh, come on, honey! There's nothing to say. We'll be late!" You pulled his arm and grabbed your handbag. You had prepared yourself with a turquoise dress and a black heels. You did put on some make ups and not too much as long as you looked good before meeting with your idols.

 

"Do you think I'll be able to see their faces when the fact they stole my wife from me?" Sehun said with his tone like a kid. You rolled your eyes when you closed the front door and locked it.

 

"You have to go with me. Or else you won't let me go there alone."

 

"You're such a fangirl!"

 

"Don't you know how hard it is to see my favorite idols? Stop acting like this!" You knocked his head and he winced in pain while rubbing the sore spot, "You being so mean to your own husband."

 

"Well, I won't be mean if you didn't act in that way at first," you replied and stuck your tongue out. Sehun palmed his face when you left him alone and went to his car. "How can she be so childish like this?" He mumbled before heading to his own car and hopped in with you.

 

Sehun had no choice. He needed to bring you to meet and have dinner along with SHINee. He had to accompany you and he couldn't say anything when you forced him. But it was better to go with you because he was scared in case the idols might steal your heart. He knew very much how you adored your favorite idol, Minho, in your life. He even heard you kept calling for Minho when you were sleeping and it woke him up from his sleep. It made Sehun get worried when Minho was the one who appeared in your dream.

 

He parked his car at the car park. The dinner was held at one of the Korean restaurants in Seoul. You alighted from the car and looked at Sehun who immediately locked the car and rushed to you.

 

"Where's Suzy? Is she coming?" Sehun asked when he stopped at you. By then, another car appeared in your sight and the driver parked it beside with Sehun's car. And you saw Suzy alighted from the car, with her boyfriend, Chanyeol.

 

Sehun gasped, "You're here too, hyung?!"

 

Chanyeol sighed, "I have to. Suzy forced me to follow her."

 

His girlfriend glared at him deadly, "I won't force you if you allow me to see them, Park Chanyeol!"

 

"It's still the same if you're bringing me along with you. It's like I'm approving you, Bae Suzy!" He replied with a chuckle. She flipped her hair, "You're just jealous."

 

"I'm not." He spat. You shook your head, "No need to fight. We don't have much time, Suzy."

 

Suzy headed to you, "Well, let's get in and meet with our idols."

 

She was about to pull your arm but Sehun stopped her from doing so. "Excuse me, girls. We're here with you too, okay?"

 

"Oh, I thought you guys don't even want to see them." Suzy replied with her sarcastic smile. Chanyeol stood beside Sehun and crossed his arms across his chest, "This girl, seriously, I feel like to carry you right now and send you back home."

 

You laughed, "Come on. We're just going to have dinner with the idols. Not dating with them. You don't have to worry much."

 

Suzy snapped her fingers when she thought about something. A smirk plastered on her face, "Oh. By the way, you guys can't join us to have dinner with them. Sorry to say this but…." Suzy looked at Chanyeol and Sehun before continued, "…you have to sit at the other table."

 

"WHAT?!" Both of the guys said it out loud at the same time and their eyes were rounded. You shrugged, "We can't say anything about that. I don't think they will let you to sit with us. Only the winners deserve."

 

"But then why did you guys bring us here?!" Chanyeol asked, looking frustrated. Suzy sighed, "Because you guys didn't let us to go by ourselves. You still can watch us from other side. No complaints, okay."

 

Chanyeol and Sehun were about to say something but you left both of them with Suzy. They let out a big sigh.

 

"I can't understand with them! SHINee stole them away from us! They told us to sit at the other table!" Chanyeol complained. Sehun massaged his forehead, "There's nothing to say, hyung. But at least, we can watch them, right?"

 

Chanyeol nodded his head weakly before both of them headed and entered the restaurant.

 

You were in the restaurant with Suzy and the other winners while waiting for SHINee to arrive. To be honest, you were too nervous to see them for real. Though you used to see them live on the stage before but still, the feeling was way much different when you were going to have dinner with them.

 

You held Suzy's cold hand and looked at her nervously, "You don't have any ideas how do I feel right now."

 

Suzy bit her bottom lip, "Same here. I just hope that I won't faint when I see Taemin, standing in front of me."

 

Both of you took the chance to talk and get to know with the other winners. As you were chatting with them, the five figures came and headed to the table.

 

It was SHINee.

 

You gasped with Suzy and the other lucky fans. You couldn't believe that they were standing in front of you for real and they looked so good-looking especially when they flashed their smiles.

 

"Hello~ Nice to meet you, girls." They greeted and bowed. You stood with the others while greeting them and bowed back. You felt like it was a dream. You pinched your thigh, wanting to make sure that you weren't dreaming. Just when you pinched it, you felt the pain and smiled a bit. I'm not dreaming. They're here! They're standing in front of me!

 

Meanwhile, from the other side, Sehun and Chanyeol were watching you and Suzy from far away. They observed every movements of SHINee members.

 

"Wait, Taemin is sitting opposite with Suzy and Minho is sitting opposite with your wife, Sehun-ah.." Chanyeol said with his eyes were locked at your table.

 

Sehun sipped his drink, "I know. I bet they're so excited when the guys are sitting opposite with them."

 

"As long as they won't flirt with my Suzy.."

 

"And my wife too. I can't let them to do that."

 

"I'm scared Suzy will fall for Taemin. What if he likes her and asks her to date with him and what if she wants to break upㅡ"

 

"Shh! Hyung! Don't create any stupid conclusions! Suzy loves you and she won't leave you because of her favorite idol."

 

"But, I can't imagine if she's going to leave me for him. I know, he's the dancing machine in SHINee but hey, I can dance better than him too!" Chanyeol scoffed. Sehun rolled his eyes, "In your dreams, hyung."

 

"I'd rather have a dance battle with that guy if that's the only way to win Suzy's heart!"

 

"You already got her heart, hyung." Sehun replied. His eyes were locked to look at you.

 

"Do you think that Eunji will tell Minho that she's married?" Chanyeol asked the maknae. "Of course! She's my wife! She needs to tell the truth." Sehun answered.

 

"What if she won't tell him? What if he starts to fall for her andㅡ"

 

"Hyung, say that again and I'm going to kick your ," Sehun glared at him deadly. Chanyeol rolled his eyes, "I was just asking."

 

"Don't ask me those weird questions. I'm pretty sure Minho won't steal my wife." He said in jealousy. Sehun could only bit his cheeks from the inside when he saw you were giggling with the other SHINee members. It burned him inside when he saw how you blushed when Minho said something to you. Probably, praising you about something. She's my wife, okay! Eunji-ah, control yourself! I'm watching you, girl!

 

"Oh my God, really?! Thanks a lot, Taemin oppa," Suzy said while blushing when Taemin complimented how beautiful she was on that time with her dress.

 

"Maybe we should just date," he joked. Key heard him and nudged at his ribs, "Yah, Taemin-ah, no flirting around!"

 

"Aww, our Taemin is growing up. Let him be, Key-ah," Jonghyun interrupted. Minho chuckled at their conversation and then he shifted his eyes to look at you.

 

"So..do you have a boyfriend, Eunji-ssi?" You gulped when he asked you the question. You never though that he would be asking that question. Your lips curled upwards, "I'm married, Minho-ssi."

 

"Really?! But you're still young!" Minho looked completely shocked when he knew about it. You nodded your head, "I know. But it was fated for me to get married at this age." You replied. But you never noticed that Sehun was observing you and he wondered what did you talk about with Minho.

 

"You know, Minho was about to ask you for a date but it seems like he had to cancel it since you're married," Key interrupted while teasing both of you. Minho's eyes were rounded and he punched on Key's shoulder. "I didn't say like that!"

 

"Oh come on, man. Admit it!" Key added even more and you couldn't help but blushed again. Minho felt embarrassed and he rolled his eyes, "No. I can't do that. She's married." Minho said before he turned to look at you, "I'm sorry, Eunji-ssi. Ignore him. He just know how to tease the others."

 

"Excuse me?" Key glared at him. You let out a soft chuckle, "Aigoo, no need to fight because of it."

 

Minho smiled, "See, she's being nice with you. I was about to smack your head, okay?"

 

"Whatever." Key said while acting diva. You giggled to watch them being like kids and fought because of you. You turned your head to look at Suzy and she seemed to enjoy her time with Taemin and at the same time laughed over Jonghyun's stories. By then, you turned around to find Sehun.

 

And there he was, sitting at the other side with Chanyeol, while staring at you.

 

His face wasn't showing that he looked good on that time. The way he stared at you made you to bite your cheeks inside. You knew that he seemed  a bit jealous to watch you spent your time with Minho and s.

 

You took out your cell phone and texted him secretly when the SHINee members were busy chatting with other fans. You sent Sehun a text message and quickly locked your phone when you had done.

 

Sehun's phone beeped as he received the text message and he opened to read it.

 

"Honey, don't stare at me like that. You don't have to worry. They're not flirting with me. [From: My baby Eunji]"

 

Seun smirked after he read the message. Chanyeol sipped his fresh orange and looked at the maknae and raised a brow, "Why are you smirking?"

 

Sehun shook his head, "Nothing."

 

"She sent you a text message? Let me see!"

 

"No, hyung!" Sehun hid his phone away from letting Chanyeol to peek it. He pouted when the maknae shoved it in his pocket. Sehun did manage to reply your text message before Chanyeol got the chance to read it.

 

"She could send you a text and Suzy don't even care to send one for me. Don't she thinks that I'm worried so much about her? Especially seeing her talking with him!" Chanyeol bit his bottom lip so hard as if it was going to bleed. Sehun knew that his hyung was so jealous just because of the idol but he couldn't say anything. He did feel the same as him, though.

 

Your phone beeped and it was a text message from Sehun. You opened to read it.

 

"I don't care. You're making me jealous over Minho. You'll be punished once we're back home. [From: Sehun honey]"

 

You lifted up your head and shifted your eyes to look at Sehun. He saw you were looking at him and with that, he plastered a smirk. It was like he was telling something behind that smirk. Oh Sehun! You're an idiot for being jealous over an idol!

 

You cursed in your mind and decided to continue to chat with the others, trying hard to forget what you saw earlier from your husband.

 

Time has passed and it was the time for you and the others to go back home after spending time with SHINee.

 

"Thanks a lot. I really enjoyed with the dinner with all of you," you said while standing beside Suzy. They bowed for you and the others and showed their adorable smiles.

 

"You're most welcome. We enjoyed to spend our time with you, girls. Thanks a lot for supporting us." Onew said as a leader.

 

"We will always support you. Oppa, fighting!" Suzy said and giggled. Taemin chuckled, "You're so cute, Suzy-ah. I'll remember you and I'm going to miss your voice." With that, he gave her a playful wink, making the other members to gasp to see the maknae.  Suzy was speechless with it and hoped that Chanyeol didn't see it. Too bad, Chanyeol saw it and he grasped his hand and hissed.

 

"He winked at my girlfriend! How could he do that?!" Chanyeol gritted his teeth and Sehun patted his shoulder, "Hyung, calm down. He just winked, not kissing your girlfriend."

 

Chanyeol glared, "Still, winking to my girlfriend is not allowed." Chanyeol pouted, "I have to go and meet him. I think Suzy didn't tell him that she has a boyfriend."

 

Sehun was about to stop him but Chanyeol was fast enough and he left the maknae. Sehun sighed, "Aish, that giant hyung!"

 

Chanyeol came and get Suzy, making the others to look at the tall figure standing beside her. Both, you and Suzy were shocked to see Chanyeol were there with Sehun.

 

"Oppaㅡ" Suzy was about to say something but Chanyeol cut her words, "Hi baby girl!" He said and flung his arm around her shoulders. Suzy bit her bottom lip and her eyes shifted at Taemin who seemed shocked to meet Chanyeol. "Err, let me introduce you to my boyfriend, Park Chanyeol." Suzy said while looking up at her boyfriend and then back to the SHINee members.

 

"Your boyfriend?" Taemin asked. Chanyeol grinned and reached out his hand to shake it with Taemin's, "Yes, I'm her boyfriend. Nice to meet you, Taemin-ssi."

 

"Oh, yeah. Nice to meet you too, Chanyeol-ssi." He said, a bit stutter. Damn! I just hope that her boyfriend didn't see that wink or I'll be dead!

 

Sehun wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you closer to him. You faked your grin and turned to look at your beloved husband.

 

"So, mind to introduce me to your idols?" Sehun whispered with a smile.

 

"Ahah, y-yeah. Anyways, this is my husband, Oh Sehun. Honey, these are SHINee members," you introduced them to each other. They shook their hands and when Sehun shook his hand with Minho, his eyes were staring at him but still, he plastered a smile. Luckily, Minho didn't understand the meaning behind that smile.

 

"I think, the time is over. Maybe we can meet again, next time." Jonghyun said. You nodded your head, "Yeah. Maybe next time."

 

You hated the fact that it was over but you couldn't do anything. You bid your goodbyes with SHINee before leaving the restaurant with Sehun, Suzy and Chanyeol.

 

"Hyung, we will meet at the college tomorrow!" Sehun said before hopping in the car. Chanyeol showed him an 'OK' sign with a nod, "Sure, Sehun-ah. See ya!" And then, they hopped in their own cars.

 

 

---

 

"Can you stop being jealous? It wasn't like he tried to flirt with me!" Suzy said as she crossed her arms. Chanyeol's eyes were focused on the road and he rolled his eyes, "Baby, you don't even notice how he looked at you just now. It seemed like he started to have a crush on you."

 

"Oh my God, stop thinking such of thing like that, oppa. He won't look at me. I'm just a fan."

 

"But he's still a human, okay." Chanyeol bickered. Suzy leaned against the car seat and let out a big sigh.

 

"You're weird. Let's stop talking about this. It's not worth to bicker about it."

 

Chanyeol shrugged, "I can't. I still can't forget the way how he winked at you."

 

"You're such an idiot, giant."

 

"Yes but still you love this idiot, don't you?"

 

"In your dreams." She scoffed. Chanyeol took a glance at her from the corner of his eyes and smiled to see how she pouted. He loved to even more though he admitted that he was jealous after seeing Taemin winked at his own girlfriend.

 

Chanyeol stopped his car at the front of her house. She unbuckled her seatbelt and wasn't saying a word. He knew that she was being sulk with him.

 

"See you tomorrow." Was what she said. Just before she opened the door, he gripped her wrist and another of his hand held her face to turn it so she could look at him.

 

"Whatㅡ" Suzy couldn't finish her words when she felt his lips were crashed on hers.

 

Chanyeol kissed her; on the lips.

 

And it was the first time that he had the courage to do that. She didn't expect it. Her eyes were rounded. Chanyeol planted a soft kiss on her lips and she felt that he was smiling on that time.

 

"I love you, Suzy. Don't you ever make me jealous, again. I'm scared of losing you." He said in whisper when he broke the kiss. She blushed and chuckled, "Pabo. Why would you be scared? You're the only one that I love. You won't be losing me."

 

"Promise me that you won't make me jealous, again."

 

"I won't unless you stop to fanboy over Sandara Park." She giggled. Chanyeol pinched her nose, "Yah! I can't do that!"

 

She laughed, "Then, you shouldn't be jealous over Taemin." She said. "I'm leaving now. Thanks for accompanying me, oppa. I love you." She continued before pecking on his lips. Chanyeol smiled and grinned, "I love you more!" He replied.

 

"Good night, baby. Dream about me! Not that Taemin!" Chanyeol shouted inside the car when she was about to close the door. She laughed, "I can't promise that!"

 

"Yah!" He yelled. Suzy stuck her tongue out and bid him a goodbye, "Good night to you too. Sweet dream, oppa." She winked before getting into her house. Chanyeol chuckled after he saw that wink. He held his chest and smiled alone, "I think I can have a heart attack with that wink!" He said before driving his car back to his house.

 

---

 

You felt awkward when Sehun didn't talk with you ever since both of you were in the car, heading back home. Though, you've reached home with him, he wasn't uttering a word and remained silence. You pouted.

 

"Sehun-ah.." You called but he didn't answer you when both of you were in the room.

 

"Honey, why you're being so silence like this? Talk to me." You begged but he wasn't looking at you. His back faced with you and from the other side, he tried hard not to laugh and smirked.

 

You sighed, "Arraseo. If you don't want to talk with me, it's okay. I'll just go and change before going to sleep."

 

Before you could enter the bathroom, Sehun gripped your wrist and pulled you to him. Caused your body to crash with his chest.

 

You were shocked and saw his eyes were staring at your face. His lips formed a smirk. You gulped.

 

"W-What?"

 

He leaned in closer and wrapped his arms around your waist, "Did you forget what did I say to you earlier in the text message?"

 

You flashed back to remember about it. The message. He told you that he was going to punish you once both of you came back home.

 

"I…"

 

"You what?" He leaned in more closer. "Do you think I like to see Minho staring at you when you were having dinner with him?"

 

"Sehun-ah, nothing happened and we just talked and I was eatinㅡ" Sehun placed his finger on your lips, stopping you from continuing your words, "I don't want to hear anything. You're still going to be punished."

 

You slapped his chest and stepped backward, "Yah! You're so evil!"

 

"I'm not evil. Well, honey, I'm just thinking that if there's a baby in your tummy, maybe you don't have to go anywhere to meet SHINee. Just stick at home and see them in the television." Sehun said.

 

You gritted your teeth, "No! I'm still young to get pregnant!"

 

"Who says?"

 

He chuckled to see your red face. He shrugged, "Sorry, baby, but all of sudden, I thought that it will be great if we have the junior version of us. Am I right?"

 

"OH SEHUN!"

 

He laughed, "Come on, honey. You have to blame my hyungs since they want to be uncles so badly." Sehun showed his y smirk.

 

You palmed your face and faked a cry, "You guys are evil!" Sehun chuckled, "But, still, I'm going to punish you." And with that, he showed you his y smirk. You knew exactly what he meant and bit your cheeks inside. I can't understand with this guy! He just know how to make me melt with that smirk! I'm dying inside!

 

 

 

 


A/N: Anyways, I would like to say sorry for the late update. I hope you guys can understand since I have my own life too. I'm not mad with any of you. I just hope that you can understand me and wait any of my updates patiently. I'm still glad even if you commented or posted on my wall and sent me private message to update my stories (especially this one).  As a writer, I can't update everyday for non-stop. I tried my best to update my stories as soon as possible. You know, currently I'm working with a few fics and it might take time and turn to update each of it. Anyways, thanks a lot for willing to wait for my new update :")

 

p/s: I still can't forget this part in SKT LTE CF. Two weirdos =.= LOL