Chapter 28 [Ending]

Bubble Tea Princess

 

You have been carrying your child for nine months and waiting for the time to give birth. You didn't attend any of the classes for the whole semester as your pregnancy has reached the third trimester. You could feel the back pain and Sehun would be the one to volunteer doing all of the house chores for you. He didn't allow you to do anything that could harm you and the baby.

 

"No, honey. You should rest and just watch TV. " Sehun said as he caressed your big belly. You flashed him a smile and nodded your head, "Alright, sir."

 

"Good. Call me if you need anything. Alright?" You gave him a nod before he left you in the living room to watch the television meanwhile he went to wash the dishes and clean up the house.

 

You enjoyed watching a movie with your hand caressing your belly. By then, you started to frown. You felt the pain around your waist as if something was stretching and it was painful. You held your waist and bit your lip hardly, bearing the pain as it started to come stronger in a few minutes. You gasped.

 

"S-Sehun-ah.." You called though your voice wasn't loud enough. You knew, it was the time for you to give birth the baby. You grasped your maternity dress.

 

"Oh Sehun!!" You shouted and he quickly went out from the kitchen, only to see you were on the floor.

 

"What happened to you?!" He was completely shocked to see you were on the floor and he hurriedly help you to get up. You tried hard to bear with the pain, "I..I think I'm going to give birth the baby."

 

"WHAT?! NOW?! IN THIS HOUSE?!"

 

"OF COURSE NOT!! YOU NEED TO SEND ME TO THE HOSPITAL!" You almost yelled. Sehun started to get panic. He didn’t know what to do. "Wait, what should I do? Do I need to call Luhan hyung? Or maybe Suho hyung to tell himㅡ"

 

"JUST BRING ME TO THE HOSPITAL OR YOU REALLY  WANT TO SEE ME GIVE BIRTH THE BABY IN THIS HOUSE?!" You panted. Sehun shook his head and grabbed his car key. He just didn't know how to handle the situation and helped you, "Though you're having this hard situation, you can still yell at me. Wow."

 

"OH SEHUN, IT'S HURT!" You shouted. But Sehun just listened to it without saying much. He knew that you had to bear with the pain at this moment. With then, he brought you to the hospital

 

---

 

"ARGHHHHHH!!" You shouted in pain when the doctor told you to push harder than the first. You never thought it could be that hard to give birth the baby. Your face was covered with sweat and Sehun held your hand tightly, giving you some supports. "Come on, honey. I know you can do it. Just a little bit more."

 

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME, OH SEHUN?! YOU SHOULDN'T MAKE ME PREGNANT AT FIRST! ARGHH!!" You blamed him and he sighed. He knew you didn't mean to say those words at all. You held his hand tightly and Sehun winced in pain when you started to pull his hair, "I HATE YOU! THIS IS YOUR FAULT!! I HAVE TO BEAR THIS PAIN BECAUSE OF YOU!!"

 

"Ow! Don't hit me." Sehun said. You breathed heavily, catching for the air. The doctor smiled when she saw the baby's head. "Okay, Mrs. Oh. You need to push more. I can see your baby's head now."

 

"I know you can do this, honey. Trust me, everything will be alright." Sehun kissed on your forehead before he held your hand, assuring you that he would be there by your side. Seeing his face, you collected your energy before trying to push a few times.

 

And by then, you heard your baby cried when you have done. You breathed heavily, panting after struggling to give birth for your first child. Sehun smiled of joy when he heard his first baby, crying. He looked at you and gave you a kiss, "You did it."

 

"Congratulations, it's a boy!" The doctor said as she handed to you the baby and put him on your chest. You held him carefully and smiled to see your first baby, looking small in your arms. Sehun seemed so happy to see his baby.

 

"He looks so cute." You said, touching his small nose. You pecked on the baby's cheek before Sehun did the same, "Yeah. He copied your lips."

 

"And even copied your nose."

 

"Thanks, honey. For giving birth to our first child." Sehun kissed on your forehead and caressed your hair. Your tears rolled down on your cheeks and you carved a smile for him. A smile of happiness to have someone new in your life with Sehun.

 

"Welcome to the world, my dear." You spoke before giving another kiss for the baby.

 

---

 

"I'm an uncle!" Tao said when he visited you in the ward. Everyone was too happy to know that you have finally gave birth to your son. You chukled to see how excited he was. Your parents-in-law and your dad were glad with the good news as they finally got their first grandchildren. All of the EXO members congratulated you and Sehun. Suzy and Krystal were there after they knew about you.

 

"Did you see the baby? He's so cute! He must be copying my face!" Chanyeol said but Suzy just pursed her lips and rolled her eyes.

 

"Ew, why would my baby copied your face, hyung? He's my son and he copied my face. Obviously." Sehun replied when he stood closer to you.

 

"Make sure he'll grow taller than Suho hyung, alright?" Kai joked. Suho glared at him deadly, "Not my height again."

 

"Let just hope that he won't be like his dad who only got that y-face." Baekhyun added but Sehun raised a brow, glaring at him, "Excuse me."

 

They laughed to hear it and you plastered a smile, "Whatever it is, I'm pretty sure, my baby is the cutest. That's it."

 

They pouted and you laughed to see their faces. Suzy and Krystal looked at you with their bright smiles, "We would like to take care of the baby for you, Eunji." Chanyeol stared at his girlfriend with a frown, "Seriously, Bae Suzy? You can't even take a good care of me butㅡ" Suzy palmed his mouth from continuing his words, "Shut up, Park Chanyeol if you don't want to get smack with a brick in your face."

 

"That's harsh." Chen interrupted. You shook your head, thinking that Chanyeol and Suzy would never stop fighting ever since they get to know each other at first . Kai and Krystal seemed to be happy when they're together.

 

Your dad interrupted and said, "Sehun-ah, have you think for the name?"

 

All eyes landed on Sehun and you as they waited for him to answer. Sehun carved a smile and held your hand before looking at them. "We have decided for the name."

 

"Oh Minjoon." Sehun and you answered it at the same time. You could see the others smiled upon hearing the name. They knew that the name would fit the baby perfectly.

 

---

 

Four years later..

 

"Minjoon-ah!" You called for your son when he was building the sand castle with his uncles. You were sitting beside Sehun and enjoyed looking at your kid having his fun time with his EXO uncles.

 

"Eomma! Look! I'm going to make a big thand cathtle  (sand castle) with Uncle Suho and Uncle Lay!" He shouted. You grinned and nodded your head, "Enjoy your time, son!"

 

"Appa! Come and play with me!" Minjoon said while pulling Sehun's hand. He ruffled Minjoon's head and held his hand,  "Let's go! Appa will make a big one for you!" "YEAYYY!!"

 

You watched them from far away and Sehun wouldn't stop teasing Minjoon. Some of the members were swimming and you just sat there to watch them. Krystal and Suzy joined to sit with you.

 

"It's good to see them having fun together, right?" Suzy spoke. You nodded your head, "It is. I'm glad that I have them in my life. And you guys. Thanks a lot Suzy, Krystal. You helped me a lot."

 

Suzy and Krystal hugged you. "Aww, this is what friends for. I'm so happy to know both of you in my life." Suzy spoke. Krystal pinched your nose, "You know, it's good to have both of you as my friends."

 

"Yeah. And don't you guys forget me once you're married." You glared at them. They giggled. "Of course not. Though I'll be getting married with Chanyeol, we're still going to be together."

 

"That's right. And we're going to spend our time like this even though I'm going to get married with Kai." Krystal added. You pulled them for a hug again, "I love you, girls!"

 

"WE LOVE YOU TOO!" They replied, making three of you to laugh. Words couldn’t describe how happy you are to have them in your life.

 

---

 

YOUR POV

 

I went to somewhere. A place where I've been visiting for many years, since I was still a kid. I stood near the grave and held the tomb. Minjoon was standing beside me as his hand was holding my dress.

 

"Hi, mom." I said before kneeling beside the tomb. Touching the tomb as I looked at her name that was written on it. I smiled, "I'm here. With my son, Minjoon."

 

"I miss you so much. Now, I know, how does it feel to give birth to your child. It's hard that what I imagined."

 

"Thanks, mom, for giving birth to me. Without you, I won't be in this world. I won't get to be with dad. I won't be able to spend my life with Sehun and Minjoon."

 

"I wish you're still alive. So that you can meet with your son-in-law and your grandchild." I spoke before Minjoon looked at me with a frown. "Eomma, why are we at here?"

 

I caressed his head, "This is your grandmother's grave. She died when I was still a baby."

 

"Grandma?" I nodded my head at his question, "Yeah."

 

"Do you miss her, eomma?" I smiled to hear his question. "Of course. Always will."

 

Minjoon shifted his gaze at the tomb and stared at it, "Annyeong, halmeoni. This is Minjoon." My eyes stared to get teary to hear his words. Minjoon lifted his face to look at me and smiled before hugging me, "Eomma, don't cry. Minjoon is here. Appa is here too. Halmeoni will be sad if she knows that you're crying."

 

My tears fell on my cheeks and I wiped it away, "No. I'm not crying. I'm just happy to have you in my life."

 

With then, I heard footsteps coming from behind. It was Sehun. He smiled at us before he kneeled beside the grave.

 

"Hi, mom. This is your-son-in-law, Oh Sehun. We're being good at here. How I wish you're still here with us." I heard him spoke. "I'm promise to you that I'll be a good husband to your daughter and a good father to your grandchild."

 

I smiled with tears were pooled again in my eyes. "I'll take care of them, mom. And I will protect them from anything."

 

He stood up before holding my hand and Minjoon's. He wiped my tears away and carred Minjoon in his arms.

 

"Take care, mom." I said, before we left the graveyard.

 

And by that time, I realized that I have found the right man in my life. A man that I used to have crush on him since we were in elementary school. A man that I've been watching secretly in the cafeㅡhaving our favorite bubble tea. A man that hated me and never cared with my feelings but in the end, fell for me and promised to stay by my side and be a good husband and good father to me and his son.

 

I'm glad to have them in my life. Kai, Krystal, Suzy and Chanyeol are finally married. Meanwhile the other EXO members has finally got their own jobs and found their partners.

 

 

 

This is my life. And I'm happy enough with it. The happiness. . And soon, I'll be giving birth to our second child.  Everything is complete now.

 

 

 

 

-THE END-

 

 

 


 

Hello! So this is the ending of Bubble Tea Princess and I can't believe that it has ended. TT_TT Thanks a lot for your support everyone. Thanks for subscribing,commenting and upvoted this story. I hope you guys really enjoyed with it from the first chapter until the last one. *bow* 

 

 

 

I don't know what else to say except thank you for my beloved readers!! \^O^/ *throw hearts everywhere*  Besides, I'll be posting another new fic since i've finished with this story. It's about BTS and I'll tell you guys soon about it. ^^

 

DO VIEW AND SUPPORT MY OTHER FICS TOO, EVERYONE. THANKS AGAIN! XOXO ;* <33333