Chapter 18

Bubble Tea Princess

 

Everything has revealed. Finally, the EXO members has found out the truth about the marriage and there was nothing to hide. You felt a bit relief when they knew the truth so you didn’t have to act like there was nothing in front of them.

 

Sometimes, you felt that Sehun acted so weird. There was a time he would be keeping his distance away from you but there was a time he would act so nice that made your feeling on him to grow up more and more.

 

EXO decided to enjoy their time by playing soccer together. And they invited you and Suzy to watch the match between the members. You took a seat beside Suzy with your eyes were locking on Sehun. You could only stare at him when he was having his fun time with his friends.

 

Suzy nudged, "So, they've found out?"

 

You nodded your head as you looked at her, "Yeah. I felt a bit relief now," you sighed before continued, "But, Sehun has to be punished for hiding it from his hyungs."

 

Suzy laughed, "Really?" "Yup. He needs to treat them for a week. But he deserves that. I told him many times not to hide it. You know, he's a bit stubborn."

 

Suzy made an 'aww' sound after hearing it, "That's cute. He gets to be bullied by his hyungs. Well, he's lucky to have them as his friends. They're nice. Unlike, Chanyeol. He's too noisy," Suzy pouted. You laughed at her, "Noisy? Hey, are you hating him that much ever since the first time we met him?"

 

"He's weird. Sometimes, he looks like a creeper."

 

You saw Suzy's eyes were on Chanyeol who was laughing as he held his tummy when D.O fell after kicking the ball. "See that? How could he laugh at that cutie boy? Poor D.O oppa," Suzy said while pouting. You giggled at her words, "Girl, that's his attitude. He's known as the 'happy virus'. He's a nice guy. You won't regret if you know him more."

 

Suzy didn't say anything and she just remained silence. You smiled to see her. You know that deep in her heart, she didn't hate Chanyeol that much.  The past made her to treat Chanyeol in that way.

 

"Let's rest for fifteen minutes!" Luhan shouted and went to take a seat on the ground. And the others joined him as well. You brought some sandwiches and mineral waters for them, knowing that they would probably be starving for playing the game.

 

You nudged Suzy and handed her two bottles of mineral water and sandwiches, "Give it to Chanyeol and Chen," you said. Suzy looked at you with a frown, "Eh? Me? Why would I?"

 

"Because I'm going to give this to Sehun and the others."

 

"But  I'm not going to give to Chanyeol."

 

"Oh, come on, Suzy! It's not like I'm telling you to kiss him!"

 

"Jung Eunji!" You laughed when Suzy half-shouted. Her face became red as tomato and you poked her cheeks, "Someone is blushing, eh?"

 

"Psh, shut up!" "Go and give it to him."

 

"I'm not-" "I'm going to give these to the others!" You avoided to listen to her words and hurriedly went to Sehun while holding a basket that was filled with mineral water and sandwiches. Suzy sighed as she looked at the bottles and sandwiches in her hands. She didn't have any choices instead she went to Chanyeol who was sitting beside Chen and both of them were laughing as they shared their funny stories.

 

Suzy cleared when she stood closer with them. Chanyeol and Chen lifted up their heads to look up. Both of them smiled widely to see her.

 

"Oh, Suzy! Come and take a seat!" Chen patted a seat beside him but she just shook her head, "No, thanks, Chen oppa. I'm here to give you these," Suzy handed him the foods and drinks. Chanyeol just eyed her and pouted, "What about mine?"

 

"Shouldn't you get it by yourself?" She rolled her eyes but Chanyeol just chuckled, "Nah, I know you're going to give that to me. Thanks Suzy," Chanyeol snatched it from her hands and that made Suzy to bit her lower lip, looking at the way how Chanyeol treated her.

 

"You know, you should call me 'oppa' like the way you called Chen." Chanyeol drank the water and Chen laughed when he saw Suzy's face wasn't showing that she was happy at all, "Aigoo, Suzy-ah, don't be mad. He's just joking."

 

"I'm not joking. I really want her to call me 'oppa'. Can you do that for me, Suzy?" Chanyeol looked at her while showing his puppy eyes. Chen almost get choked with his sandwich and Baekhyun came all of sudden and felt weird to see Chanyeol's puppy eyes.

 

"Ew, Yeol! Stop that!" Baekhyun threw the empty bottle on his head but Chanyeol didn't feel hurt. His eyes were still on Suzy who has started to get pissed off. Baekhyun and Chen looked at both of them, wondering what was going to happen.

 

"In your dreams, idiot!" Suzy yelled. Chen and Baekhyun laughed out loud when Suzy left. Chanyeol's face changed to red when his friends were laughing at him. Luckily the others didn't care to ask what was happening. He groaned, "Was it funny?"

 

"Dude, I could tell that she was pissed off. There's no way she's going to call you 'oppa'," Chen said.

 

"I was teasing her. I don't understand with that girl. She always get mad!" Chanyeol munched his food. Baekhyun patted on his shoulder, "Calm down, man. Maybe you're just too annoying in her eyes."

 

Chanyeol rolled his eyes upon hearing Baekhyun's words.

 

Meanwhile, on the other side, you were giving the foods and drinks for the others. Kai smiled when you handed it for him, "Thanks, Eunji." You replied the smile, "You're welcome."

 

You went to give the sandwich for Sehun. Just when you were about to hand it for him, his hand was brushed on your skin, making you to feel like there was an electric shock inside your body. You quickly pulled your hand away and handed another one for Luhan.

 

Sehun just eyed you and he knew you has finished giving the foods. "Eunji-ah," he called. You turned your head and saw him looking at you. He patted on spot beside him, "Come and sit here." He said. You froze for a moment. You saw Luhan was smiling teasingly to see that Sehun called for his wife to sit beside him.

 

You turned your head to find Suzy and found she was talking with Xiu Min and Kris. Then, you looked back at Sehun who was waiting for you.

 

"Come here," he motioned at the empty spot beside him. You bit your lower lip and went to sit beside him. You didn't know why but you just felt happy to know that Sehun wanted to sit beside you. Though both of you did living in the same house, but it was hard to have a seat beside him. Especially around his friends. Kai saw both of you when he was spending his time talking with D.O and Suho.

 

"Have you eaten?" He asked. You shook your head. He handed you his sandwich, "Take it."

 

"But, it's yours. Plus, there's a few sandwiches left. I can eat that," you said with a smile. Sehun nodded his head and carved a small smile. He unwrapped the sandwich and took a bite of it. You were the one who made those sandwiches for them and Sehun admitted that he loved the taste.

 

"Is it…nice?" You asked. "Yeah. I loved it. Thanks," he showed his adorable smile.

 

You blushed at his words. It was hard to hear him praising you. You were glad that he wasn't showing the cold-side as before.

 

Then, everything became silence between both of you without conversations. Both of you felt awkward with the situation.

 

Before Sehun could start saying a word, someone interrupted. It was Kris.

 

"Hey guys! Everyone listens here!" Kris clapped his hands and stood up to gain attentions from the others. Everybody shifted their attentions to the leader.

 

"So, I think, this is the right time to discuss what can we do during our semester break!" He said it out loud. You frowned and focused with his words. "Semester break will be coming soon so let's think for an activity to do, together! Eunji and Suzy, both of you can join us if you want. So, any ideas?" He asked.

 

You looked at Sehun, "Do you have any?" He just shrugged, "I don't have one. Do you?" You shook your head, "I've never think of it for semester break."

 

And there was Tao, raising up his hand, "Duizhang, why don't we go and spend our time at the beach?"

 

"Yeah! That's a good idea! Spending a week for a vacation at the beach!" Xiu Min said it cheerfully. Kris tapped his chin with his fingers, "Sounds great! What about Suzy and Eunji? Do you have any ideas?"

 

You and Suzy shook your heads. And Chanyeol raised his hand, waving at Kris to get his attention. "Yes, Chanyeol!" Finally, Kris shifted his attention to the 'happy virus' guy. He grinned, "I think, Tao's idea is great. We can spend our time at the beach and do other activities. Since we're still in summer, right?"

 

"Well, I do feel the same thing too but which is the best place?" Kris asked. Kai raised his hand, "Hyung, Bora Bora Island!"

 

All eyes landed on him. "Kai, I think that place suits for honeymoon!" Baekhyun shouted. "But I love that place!" Kai replied.

 

"Besides, we have married couple at here," Luhan teased you and Sehun. Your cheeks pinked because of it and Sehun tried to cover himself from blushing too much.

 

"Ayeee~ That sounds cool. So, do you agree to have a vacation at that island?" They nodded their heads as they agreed with it. "Okay then. I'll be handling about it with Suho. You guys just need to pay us back after this."

 

"Have you decided the exact date, hyung?" Sehun asked. Kris shook his head, "Not yet. Maybe we'll discuss about it again. Suzy and Eunji, both of you have to join us, okay?"

 

You nodded your head and Suzy just giving a smile. "Yeah," both of you said.

 

-----

 

Time has passed and a few days left before semester break started. Kris has decided the exact day for all of you to have a vacation at Bora Bora Island. Everyone has started to pack their own things for the vacation, including you. You couldn't wait for the time to go with them.

 

Suzy walked out from a shop as she bought a few things for the vacation. As she was walking alone, someone grabbed her wrist and spun her around.

 

"Taecyeon oppa.." Suzy said the name when she saw him. His eyes were looking at her, "Why you didn't answer my phone calls?"

 

Suzy pulled her hand and avoided to look at his eyes, "Because I don't want to."

 

Taecyeon eyed her, "Look, why you're being like this, Suzy? I thought you love me."

 

Suzy lifted up her head and glared at him, "I'm being like this because of you! Yes. I did love you. But not for now." She was about to walk away but Taecyeon pulled her hand, stopping Suzy from leaving him.

 

"Suzy-ah, I'm sorry for what I've done. I want you back. Please. Let's be together, honey," Taecyeon caressed her cheek but Suzy brushed his hand away from it, "Too late. I've moved on. You cheated on me and I'm not going to trust you again!" Suzy yelled. He gritted his teeth and gripped her wrist hardly, "Why?! Is it because of that guy that I met in coffee shop with you?!"

 

"It's none of your business! Now, let me go!" Suzy tried to pull her hand back but he was too strong.

 

"Yah! Is that how you're treating a womanl?!" A voice interrupted both of them and they turned their head to look at the person who was standing not far from them.

 

"C-Chanyeol…" Suzy was shocked to see him at there. Taecyeon let out a chuckle when Chanyeol was glaring at him, "So, you're here to be a hero, huh? Dude, mind your own business," he said. Chanyeol stood closer and looked at him, "But this is not the way how you're treating a woman."

 

Taecyeon hissed as he released Suzy's hand. Just in a blink, he threw a punch on Chanyeol's face, caused him to fall on the ground. Suzy gasped to Chanyeol's lips were bleeding.

 

"Just shut up! I know what I'm doing so you don't have to teach me!" Taecyeon grabbed Suzy's hand, "Follow me! We need to settle this matter!"

 

"I don't want! Let me go! Yah!" Suzy shouted as she tried to pull her hand. But then, Chanyeol came and punched Taecyeon on his face. He fell on the ground.

 

"Let me tell you something. I don't like to see a guy treating a woman in that way!" Chanyeol wiped his blood away from his lips. Suzy was scared to see the situation. Taecyeon stood up and went to beat him, "You think you're good enough?! Huh?!" Taecyeon gave another punch on Chanyeol's cheek.

 

"At least, I'm not that bad to treat a girl in that way!" Chanyeol said in sarcasm but he got another punch. Suzy tried to stop both of them from fighting but it was useless. She pushed Taecyeon as hard as she could as he was on the top meanwhile Chanyeol was laying on the ground.

 

"STOP IT!" Suzy shouted at his face. She gritted her teeth, "Just go away! Do you think that I'll go back to you when you punched him?! No! I won't!"

 

"But, Suzy-" Taecyeon tried to utter a word but she cut it, "I don't want to hear anything from you! Please! Go away! Don't find me again! I don't want to see you anymore!"

 

"Suzy, please-" "JUST GO!" Suzy yelled again as tears rolled down on her cheeks. Taecyeon bit his lower lip and took a step backward, "I'm sorry…" Was what he said before leaving her and Chanyeol.

 

Suzy hurriedly went to Chanyeol and helped him to get up. "Are you alright?"

 

"Yeah. I'm alright." He nodded his head and hissed in pain. She saw his lips were bleeding and bruises on her face.

 

"Come on. I'll bring you to somewhere for us to sit." She said while bringing him to sit on a bench.

 

She looked at the bruises, "Wait a minute. I'll go and get some ice and plasters," Suzy left him alone before Chanyeol could stop her from doing so. He kept wincing in pain when he was alone on the bench. Just in a few minutes, Suzy came back with a pack of ice and plasters in her hand. She smiled when she sat beside him.

 

"Let me heal it for you," she said before putting the ice on the bruises. Chanyeol winced in pain. "Sorry. Just bear with the pain for awhile, okay?" Suzy said softly. Chanyeol gave a small smile and let her did it for him. As she was healing it, he took a chance by staring at her face. He didn't know why but it made his heart to beat faster than the normal.

 

"Thanks," Chanyeol said when Suzy finished putting on the plaster at the corner of his lips.

 

"I should be the one thanking you. You saved me from him," she spoke. Chanyeol chuckled, "I just couldn't see someone treating a girl in that way."

 

"And sorry on his behalf. You're hurt because of him."

 

"It's okay. As long as, you're alright. But he punched me hard on my face. I thought I was going to lose my teeth," Chanyeol joked. Suzy laughed to hear it.

 

"Hey, this is my first time to see you laughing at my joke." Suzy blushed, "Yeah. I know. Sorry for treating you in bad way before this. I can't imagine if you weren't there to help me."

 

Chanyeol grinned, "You should be lucky that I was there to help you."

 

Suzy just smiled. "So, mind to tell me what made him to treat you like that?"

 

She let out a big sigh before looking up at the sky and looked back on the ground, "He said he wanted to get back with me."

 

"And?"

 

"And I refused. I've moved on and I'm no longer have any feelings for him. He cheated on me and it's hard for me to trust him again," Suzy told him the truth. Chanyeol looked at the side-look of her face, "Are you sure about that? Not going to regret with it?"

 

Suzy shook her head, "Yeah. I'm not going to regret. Oh, come on. Let's not talk about this and forget him."

 

Chanyeol laughed, "Alright, miss."

 

"I think, I need to go home." Suzy took a glanced at her wrist watch. "Let me send you home then," Chanyeol said.

 

 

Chanyeol stopped his car at the front gate of her house. Suzy unbuckled the seatbelt and opened the car door, "Thanks for sending me home." She said when she looked at him. Chanyeol smiled, "Sure. See you again tomorrow," he said. Suzy nodded her head, "Yeah. Good night," she said with a smile.

 

"Good night, Suzy. Sleep well and take care," Chanyeol said before she alighted from the car. "You too. Bye," she replied and closed the door. Chanyeol waited until she entered her house and waved a goodbye for him. He smiled while waving back and drove his car, leaving the house.

 

Suzy watched him until he disappeared from her sight.

 

 


 

A/N: So, I hope you guys like the new chapter ^^ Sorry that I made Taecyeon as a bad guy in the story. Don't bash me, readers! I'm one of his fans too .. :) 

 

 

 

 

Wolf drama Episode 2 is out!! :D