S5C9: Bang's POV

Before The Sunset

Bang was in his kitchen keeping his mom company as she cooked dinner.

"So explain to me why I don't see Sooyoung anymore?" she asked. Bang rolled his eyes. He knew his mom never liked the girl so he didn't know why she was acting like they saw each other every day.

"We're still together, mom," He told her, ignoring the sigh she let out. "We just don't have a lot of free time as we used too. Especially since track season started." It was his last season in high school, and he wanted the damn state title even if it kills him. Of course it also was a good excuse to not hang out with Sooyoung anymore, who was blowing up his phone with messages right that moment. Truth is he wanted to break up with her, but then every single girl in school would want him, and with his social status he'd have to screw at least half of them. At least right now he'd just have to force it with Sooyoung.

"I just think you'd be happier with someone else," she said.

"Oh really," He said, grinning at his mother. "And who is this oh so wonderful girl you have in mind?" His mom looked at him, then out the window.

"Nevermind, son," she said, going back to chopping up some carrots. Bang looked over his shoulder at the window, Danny's house in perfect view. He arched his brow and turned back to his mother. Did she know that Bang had feelings for Danny? Ever since he told her they were friends again she's been in a better mood around him. Should he say something? If she wanted him to be with Danny, which was what he wanted to, then why not come out to her? Bang frowned as he knew the answer. If he came out to his mom, he'd have to come out to his dad, who made it very clear he didn't approve of that lifestyle. He looked at his mother. Well if he did come out, she'd support him no matter what his dad said. And what about Yongnam? His brother accepted Danny, so why not him? If things got too crazy with his dad, maybe he could move in with Yongnam...but then he'd have to leave Danny again. Bang sighed, he honestly didn't know what he was. He was still attracted to girls, just no as much as he's attracted to Danny. So was he bi? "What's wrong, son?" His mom asked, noticing how he got lost in thought.

"Mom," he started. "I'm-" His voice was cut off by his doorbell.

"Could you get that honey?" She asked. He got up from the stool and walked to the door. A grin immdiately slapped onto his face as he stared at Danny and his mom at the other end.

"We come bearing jello!" Danny announced, walking with the plate of red desert as if it's a precious gift. Bang laughed and took it from him before motioning them to follow him to the kitchen.

"Brenda!" Bang's mom cried, running to hug Danny's mother before they squeled about the newest episode of their show. Bang nudged Danny and the other boy looked at him.

"Halo?" He proposed. Danny nodded and headed to the other boy's room. Bang closed the door behind them and Danny jumped on the bed before laying down.

"Turn it on!" He said. Bang looked at him.

"Excuse me?" Bang asked, acting insulted. Danny looked at him with confused eyes.

"What?"

"First you ruin my bed, then you start demanding me orders-"

"Are yor serious?" He interrupted. Bang laughed and jumped on top of him.

"I'm dead serious," He said, pressing his body against Danny's to see what he'll do. The other boy didn't move away, just continued to lay there. His arm slipped over Bang's and started rubbing his. Bang couldn't believe what was happening as Danny stared back at the boy hovering over him. Reacting on impulse, Bang lowered his head.

"Bang," His mom called, knocking on the door before walking in. Danny and Bang pulled away from each other.

"What?!?" Bang cried, clearly annoyed about the interruption. He had him. He was going to kiss Danny, and Danny was going to let him. He was pissed.

"Well I just figured you'd be interested to know that you became an uncle tonight," she said. Bang and Danny looked up at each other.

"Yongnam had the baby!" He cried. She nodded, tears filling her eyes.

"A baby boy!" She announced. She handed him the phone and Bang looked back at Danny.

"Go, go," Danny told him. "I should check on my mom." He got up and left the room. Bang sighed and put the phone to his ear to talk to his brother.