S5C21: Danny's POV

Before The Sunset

When Danny woke up he thought it was bright and early...until he checked the time. Sure it was still early but him and Bang were definitely late to go to the museum. He looked to his right, staring at the boy he just lost his ity to. He was a bit sore, but for the most part his body felt amazing. He felt like he should do something. Shouldn't couples do something romantic the morning after their first time? He checked the time and frowned, the hotel breakfast stopped serving at eight. Still, he wanted to have something ready to eat when Bang woke up. Oh! He could go over to that little market a couple of blocks from the hotel! Danny his lips at the thought of grabbing some of the delicious fruit he had the other day. Trying his best not to wake up Bang, Dang scooted out of the bed and grabbed a towel before jumping in the shower. After a quick wash he got dressed and left the room. He was grateful the elevator didn't take forever and a year as it usually does and decided to text Bang where he left to, knowing the other boy would probably be dramatic and have a panic attack when he noticed he wasn't there. After he sent the text he noticed that Brooke had tried calling him in the shower, so he called her back.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Hey, it's me," He told her.

"I know, I have caller I.D."

"Then why didn't you just say 'Hey Danny'?" He told her.

"What do you want?!?" She snapped.

"I'm just calling because you called me!" He replied, stepping out of the elevator when it reached the lobby.

"Oh yeah. Well you didn't show up for the tour so I though you and Bang got food poisoning from the party last night or something."

"No we're fine," He assured. "The food was great."

"It was fantastic," She agreed. "Wait so what happened to you guys?"

"Well..." Danny said, laughing a bit. Of course, his best friend picked up on it and gasped.

"Danny Wilson, did you and Bang ???" She acused.

"Well it doesn't sound as romantic when you put it like that," He said.

"OHMYGOD!" She yelled. "You have to tell me everything when we get back!"

"Ok."

"And I mean EVERYTHING," She said.

"We'll see," He said, not really wanting to tell her everything. "Do you think you guys can cover for us."

"Totally, Himchan already talked to the guide."

"Cool, thanks."

"No problem. I got to go and stare at this picture of a gender confused rabbit trying to roller skate. See you later," She said. She hung up. Danny doubted that the picture was really what Brooke discribed, she was really bad at interpreting art pieces. He started walked down the street that led to the small market. He looked up at the big blue sky, smiling at the nice weather. The constant rain they've been having was really putting a downer on their trip. When he reached the outside market he felt a ball his foot. He grabbed it, looking around for the owner. He spotted the little girl who was too shy to approach him, so Danny smiled and walked over to her.

"Here you go," He said, handing it back to her. She smiled too, taking it back before running off. He walked over to the fruit stand. "Can I have a couple of mangos?" He asked in Portugese. The lady nodded and reached for the fruit to place it in a bag. He heard faint voices in the distance, but ignored it. When the lady handed him the bag he gave her the money. He turned around, noticing that the voices were getting louder. They were coming from the street he just came from. Then people started running in the opposite direction, yelling about something. There was so many talking at once that it was hard for Danny to make out what they were saying. The only word he kept hearing was 'water'. Then he gasped as he saw a huge body of water crashing it's way towards them. Danny dropped the bag and took off witht he rest of the people in the market. He tried to stay calm as he ran, looking for somewhere high enough to escape the water. The screaming got louder and Danny was only able to look over his shoulder when he felt the water sweep him off his feet and bring him under. The cold water tugged at his body as he felt himself twirl and flip everywhere. Finally his head popped out of the surface and he gasped for air. The current continued to carry him away deeper into Brazil. He looked around, trying to find something to grab onto, but all he could see was water. Fear was taking over and his body grew spastic as he tried to fight against the current, not noticing the telephone pole until his body crashed into it. He cried out, but was cut off when he swallowed a mouth full of water. He felt dizzy...and tried. It was hard to focus, the rushing waters the only thing his eyes could see. Was he going to die? Immediately his mind went back to Bang. Was Bang safe? Was he hurt? If Danny did die, he hoped Bang would live. Finally his body subdued under the water, Danny figuring this was it. He felt his mind go blank, his eyes finally closing.

Then he felt a pair of hands grab him and pull him up to the surface. He gasped, coughing out the water as his savior pulled him up onto the hill. His eyes opened to rest on Himchan's face, then Brooke's came into view.

", Danny, I knew I saw you!" She cried. She continued to wipe his face as tears filled your eyes. "You scared the out of me!"

"Don't worry, help is coming," Himchan told him. Danny nodded smiling at them softly until he finally passed out.