S5C4: Danny's POV

Before The Sunset

Sleep has never felt so perfect. After he got out of the shower, Danny set his air conditioner to the perfect temperature of coolness and snuggled into his bed before wrapping his blankets all around him. When he fell asleep, it was as if he was floating on a cloud into the night sky, taking him into a lovely-KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK! Danny's eyes popped open as he was snapped out of his relaxing sleep.

"What just..." He mumbled, not fully awake as he looked around his room. Knock, knock, knock. Danny wanted to cry as he realized that someone was knocking on his window. He was wary at first, remembering the last night Daehyun was in his room he came through Danny's window. He walked over and pulled the blinds, revealing Bang and his gigantic smile.

"Hey!" He greeted.

"Why?" Danny replied. Bang rolled his eyes.

"Shut up and let me in. It's spinkling!" He cried. Danny sighed and opened the window. Bang hoped in but tripped and fell to the ground before laughing way too loudly.

"My parents are sleeping!" Danny hissed.

"Oops," Bang said, laughing as he picked himself up.

"Oh my god," Danny said, looking at his neighbor. "You're drunk."

"What?!?" Bang said, looking shocked and insulted that Danny would ever accuse him of that...which is what he does when he's drunk.

"Go home, Bang. I'm tired-" Dannyv tried to walk to his bed but Bang grabbed his arm.

"Wait, alright!" Bang cried. Danny sighed again and turned to look at him. "Yongnam just called right now. Lita's pregnant."

"What?" Danny asked, smiling at the news. Despite what he felt about Bang, Danny and Yongnam had a good relationship and he was so happy that the other and his wife were starting their family. Danny noticed the happiness in Bang's eyes, he was just as happy about the news. "That's great, Bang," He told him, sitting on the bed. "Ready to be an uncle?"

"Right?!? And who you kidding, I want to go to the mall right now and buy my nephew all sorts of stuff he can-"

"How are you already assuming that Yongnam is having a boy?" Danny asked.

"Oh because my family only has boys," Bang answered. Danny looked at him and Bang laughed. "I'm not being ist, I'm just saying the truth!"

"Uh-huh," Danny replied.

"I'm serious! Look at my family line, every girl was married in and gave birth to boys."

"Well maybe Yongnam will break the cycle."

"If he does I'll be the first to return everything and buy the best of the best barbies," Bang said, which caused Danny to laugh a little.

"Ok, well is that all you wanted to share because I'm really tired," Danny said. He heard Bang sigh.

"I guess." He tried to walk out the window but tripped once again and rolled down the hill. Danny quickly slipped on his slippers and went outside to help him. He struggled to lift the boy up as he mumbled things under his breath. "Why...."he mumbled.

"Shhh," Danny told him. He carried Bang through his own window, the other still mumbling words as Danny tossed him on his bed. Danny got up to leave but Bang grabbed his wrist.

"Why don't you like me?" Bang asked.

"What? Let go," Danny said, trying to tug his arm free.

"Why don't you like me? I said I was sorry for hurting you and Daehyun."

"Bang I don't want to talk about this, let go," He said. It was true he didn't want to talk about anything involved with Daehyun anymore, he just wanted to forget.

"Please-"

"Let go!" Danny yelled. Bang wasn't hurting him, he was just getting on his nerves.

"Just like me!"

"I DID!" Danny finally screamed, pulling his arm free at last as Bang stared at him soberly. "I did like you. I liked you since summer camp all the way up until you kicked me out of your car for coming out to you." Bang lowered his head.

"I'm sorry," He mumbled.

"I'm over it," Danny said, leaving the other boy to his thoughts.