S5C17: Danny's POV

Before The Sunset

"I don't think I could have asked for such a perfect day!" Brooke cried, stretching out her body on the towel she was laying on. Danny shook his head, laughing a little bit.

"Well it's not everyday we can say we're enjoying the sun on a Brazilian beach," He reminded her. It was the final of high school and, as promised, the seniors who were able to come up with the money got to go on the trip to Rio.

"You can say that again," Brooke said, adjusting her bra. "What a perfect way to end four years of torture."

"Oh come on," Danny insisted. "High school wasn't all bad. Besides, thanks to high school you have a boyfriend."

"Well so do you," Brooke added, looking towards the ocean. "Oh look, speak of the devils!" Danny's head follwed her gaze to where Bang and Himchan were getting out of the water. They waved at them and quickly jogged over to their spot. Himchan simply laid out his towel next to Brooke, but Bang decided to just crumble on top of Danny. Danny groaned at the soaked, heavy weight pressed against him.

"You're crushing me!" Danny whined. Bang chuckled, quickly propping himself up on his arms as he looked down, small droplets of water dripping from his wet hair.

"I'm all wet and practically throwing myself at you and your complaining about my weight?" He asked.

"YOU'RE HEAVY!" Danny defended. Still smiling, Bang lowered his head down to capture Danny's lips with his breifly before rolling to the side of him. It's been about three weeks since they started dating and Danny had to admit he felt amazing. He let the other boy adjust the both of them so that Bang was spooning him to the side. Danny, already used to this kind of cuddling, placed his head on Bang's bicep. Brooke grabbed the boys two bottles of soda from the cooler they brought. Himchan opened his and took a sip.

"Can you believe it guys," He said. "We're practically done with high school. All that's left is graduation."

"Talk about a nightmare," Bang muttered.

"Oh please," Brooke replied, laughing at his comment. "Varsity track team captain, valedictorian of the senior class, and a full scholarship to Stanford? I feel no sympathy towards you!" Everyone laughed as well. Still grinning, Bang took a sip out of his drink.

"Hey trying to maintain number one percent of the class for four years is no joke!" He complained. Danny laughed and rubbed the arm wrapped around his body.

"Well I'm proud of you, babe," He told him. Bang smiled his ridiculously gummy smile and squeezed Danny as he snuggled into the boy's neck.

"You're too good for me," Bang told him. Danny smiled, grabbing his phone to check the time. Bang noticed and scoffed. "Is there somewhere else you want to be?"

"Of course not," Danny said, rolling his eyes. "I'm just checking the time because our parents are supposed to call the hotel room soon."

"Oh." Danny and Bang got Danny's parents and Bang's mom together to tell them about their relationship. To say they were thrilled was an understatement, their moms have been apparently talking about it since Danny came out freshman year. It was later decided that it would be better if Bang kept the relationship from his father for at least a little while. It was something neither him nor his mom wanted to deal with at the moment. Their parents got together and were able to get Bang and Danny their own room, so it would be much easier to contact them. Of course the idea of being in the same room away from their parents gave Bang all sorts of fantasies, but since they still haven't had , he'd just have to keep dreaming.

"Well we should probably head back anyway," Brooke said. "Check in tonight is early since there is supposed to be a storm later." The three boys nodded their heads and started packing up. Danny glanced up at the sky, wondering how the sky looked so clear and blue but in a couple of hours be filled with dark, heavy clouds of rain.