S4C13: Danny's POV

Before The Sunset

"Your boyfriend is lucky that you're training to be a doctor," the woman from the ambulance said. "If you didn't treat his wound fast, he could've been put in a coma." Danny nodded his head and the lady left him alone in the hospital's lobby. Brooke drove him to the hospital as soon as the cops took Bang away. He couldn't believe Bang did this. He also didn't know why. He seemed to come out of nowhere when he attacked Daehyun. It didn't matter though. All that mattered was that Daehyun was ok and that he hated Bang. Danny noticed the doctor approaching and quickly stood up.

"Are you Danny Wilson?" he asked. Danny nodded. "The patients awake and is requesting to see you. Follow me," Danny hurried behind the doctor as he lead passed the doors and to a small room on the right. Tears quickly filled Danny's eyes as they saw Daehyun, sitting up with the top of his head wrapped up. Danny wasted no time in wrapping his arms around him.

"Ah, easy babe," Daehyun groaned. Danny quickly backed away, regretting his rash behavior. Daehyun laughed and patted a spot on the bed in front of him. Danny sat down and gently caressed Daehyun's face.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you, Daehyun." Daehyun smiled and kissed Danny's hand.

"Don't worry about it. I'm just glad you're here," He said. "Let's talk about something else."

"Well," Danny said, understanding Daehyun's need to change the subject. He opened up his backpack and handed him some papers. "My scores for my college entry exams came in." Danny watched Daehyun's face as it beamed with excitement.

"Danny these scores are great!" He cheered.

"You think so?" Danny asked. Daehyun looked like he wanted to grab his shoulders and shake him.

"I know so!" He said, smacking him with the papers. "Danny with scores like these you could get into any school you want!"

"Yeah, now all I have to do is figure out which one offers the best scholarships."

"You'll be fine babe," Daehyun assured. He let out a sigh and glanced at the door. "The cops came earlier, they wanted to know if I wanted to press charges."

"We don't have to talk about-"

"I'm not pressing charges," He stated.

"What?"

"Honestly, I would've done the same thing if I were him." Danny was starting to feel confused and was going to ask what he was talking about when the door opened and in came a male and a female in a military uniform.

"Oh my god," Danny said under his breath, realizing who they were.

"Honey you look horrible!" The woman teased, walking over to Daehyun's side.

"Gee thanks, mom," Daehyun mumbled. Daehyun's parents laughed before turning to look at Danny. Daehyun cleared his throat. "Mom, dad, this is Danny."

"So this is the boy we keep hearing so much about," His dad said, shaking Danny's hand. Danny smiled and turned to give his mother a hug. When they pulled apart and Danny couldn't help but notice the hint of sadness in her eyes. 

"Well I'm going to head home now, I think my parents are going crazy since my phone's off."

"Ok," his mom said. "We need to speak to Daehyun anyways."

"Is something wrong?" Daehyun asked. His mom opened to speak, but just smiled at him before turning back at Danny.

"It was nice to finally meet you Danny," she said. "Hopefully we can do this again under different circumstances."

"Right," Danny agreed. He opened the door to leave before looking at Daehyun. "Text me ok?" Daehyun nodded and Danny finally left the room, having a strange feeling in his gut that something bad was about to happen.