S4C12: Bang's POV

Before The Sunset

When Bang felt his eyelids get heavy, he wasted no effort in trying to keep them open. It was the last day of school, he could care less what he learned in these last few minutes of it. He was on the brink of sleep when the bell's loud ringing made him jump in his seat. He blinked himself awake before getting up to stretch and pack his things, which wasn't much. He high fived some of the guys on the track team before walking up to Himchan emptying out his locker.

"Dude you're barely emptying out your locker? Mine's been empty since the beginning of May," He told him, leaning on the locker for support.

"Yeah well we can't all be the smartest kid in class," Himchan reminded him. "Have you seen Sooyoung?"

"Nope," Bamg said, pushing off the locker. He hasn't really spent that much time with the girl. The last time they had was at his last track meet. "But I'm pretty sure she's going to want to tag along to all your parties this summer." Himchan, the god of partying, went into overdrive during the summer.

"Which reminds me," Himchan said, digging into his backpack. He handed Bang a pamphlet. "My parents are letting me use their cabin up in Toronto."

"Toronto...Canada?" Bang asked. Himchan smiled and nodded his head eagerly before slamming his locker shut.

"I'm going to throw the biggest party this school has ever seen! I'll even rent out party buses for everyone," He said. Bang couldn't help but smile.

"Dude, we're going to show everyone how true seniors party!" He yelled.

"Hell yeah we are! I'll catch you later though I have to pick up my brothers before my parents kill me." Himchan waved goodbye and headed down the stairs in a hurry. Bang, on the other hand, took his time on his way to the student parking lot. When he pushed open the double doors leading to the lot full of students, Bang's eyes immediately went to Danny. His neighbor was talking to his friend Brooke, holding all his books in his arms like usual. A smile quickly spread on Bang's face as he headed his way towards them.

"I'm taking Danny home today," said a voice behind him. Annoyance already filled Bang's body as he turned around to face Daehyun. The other boy was walking out of the building with his backpack over his right shoulder.

"Says who?" Bang challenged.

"Says me," He answered.

"Well in case you forgot, Danny's mom-"

"I already talked to Mrs. Wilson," He interrupted. "I told her I'm taking Danny out to dinner so I'll have no problem dropping him off at his house today." Bang glared at the other boy as he smirked at him. Bang wanted to wipe that smirk off his face so bad. Bang then grinned himself, crossing his arms in the process.

"How about we let Danny decide?" Bang said, starting to walk to where Danny and Brooke were standing. "Or are you afraid that Danny would rather be with me?" He laughed and turned his back on Daehyun, who quickly walked around him and stopped inches in front of him.

"Maybe I didn't make myself clear-"

"Get out of my face," Bang warned.

"I'm taking my boyfriend home!" Daehyun threatened to his teeth. Bang could feel the tension between them, making him roll clench his fists. Daehyun noticed this. "Oh, what's wrong, Bang? Did you forget? Danny's my boyfriend, not yours."

"For now," Bang spat.

"I'm sorry, but did I just hear a confession?" Daehyun taunted. "Is the most popular guy in school in love with a boy? I wonder what your friends will think..."

"I don't give a abuot what they think!" Bang yelled, stepping up to Daehyun before noticing a couple of people watching them. He took a couple of steps back and Daehyun laughed.

"Then prove it," He said.

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying here's your chance! Go up to Danny and tell him how you feel," Daehyun walked behind him and whispered the next part. "In front of everybody." Daehyun patted his shoulders before gently shoving Bang in Danny's direction. Bang stared at Danny, wondering if this is really what he wanted. Did he love him? Was THE Bang gay? Well, he wasn't ready to find out.

" you," He mumbled, lowering his head down. Daehyun laughed, walking up next to him.

"Pathetic," he whispered. He walked across the parking lot and embraced Danny in a hug.

"Hey," Danny greeted. Bang looked up to see Daehyun looking at him, his taunting expression strong as ever.

"Danny do you love me?" He asked. Danny looked confused.

"Yeah?"

"Say it," Daehyun told him. Danny laughed.

"I love you, Daehyun. With all my heart," Danny said, laughing again at how silly he felt.

"Only me?" Daehyun asked, still grinning at Bang.

"Only you." Daehyun smashed his lips in Danny's, giving him the biggest kiss in public he's ever had. Before Bang could realize what was happening, he was sprinting towards them. Daehyun looked up just in time to push Danny out of the way before Bang tackled him into a nearby car. Yelling with rage, Bang smashed his fist into Daehyun's face. The other boy pushed him off before slamming him onto the hood of the car. Daehyun punched him twice before grabbing Bang by the shoulders and slamming his head on the hood. Dazed by the hit, Bang tucked in his feet and kicked Daehyun off of him. Daehyun fell back, hitting his head on the concrete sidewalk. Bang got up quickly and rushed him, but Danny got in the way.

"Bang, please stop! STOP!" He begged. He quickly shoved the boy away knealt down next to Daehyun, who was bleeding from the back of his head.

"Motherer," Bang spat, before grabbing him by his shirt collar. He connected his fist with the boy's face once, twice, three times before he felt a large weight tackle him to the ground. He tried to push himself free went he felt the cold sting of handcuffs on his hands.

"You're in deep , son!" The cop yelled, pulling Bang to his feet. He watched as Danny and Brooke ran to Daehyun's aid.

"He needs an ambulance!" Danny yelled, taking off his shirt and pressing it to the back of Daehyun's head. He looked up into Bang's eyes as the police officer pulled him to the squad car. He gave Bang a look that Bang had never seen before. It was a look of pure hatred.