Caffeine by E-e-electric_shock

ARCHIVE - I WANT TO READ!!!

 

DISCLAIMER:

I AM NOT A CRITIC, I AM JUST A NORMAL READER WHO WILL HELP YOU WITH HOW A READER LIKES YOUR STORY

Written By LimaLemon

Poster: Yes! If there is any match to the story and the Poster, I am looking forward to a very mysterious story. Let's see if I predicted right or not :)

Description: The excert you put was really well written! It was not just some "what will happen if" questions but rather the excert it self is quite enough to keep the interest of the readers. 

Well looks like you have crossed my expectation! In the whole chapter one I got only one thing to point out, you misspelled piece. LOL. That is just a typo so no complaining either. Usually people writes a really good description but looses the depth when continuing for more. I was creeped out. Honesly, I am reviewing this at 2.08 at night here and i was sitting facing opposite my door. I got so creeped out by the first chapter that I switched my spot to facing the door now. WELL DONE! Trust me, it takes a LOT to creep me out!

Nope, your story didn't loose its appeal through the chapters; not at all! If anything it just added  more mystery to the whole situation. When are you going to update? Please do update! AFF needs this kind of quality psychological fictions!

 

So here it is~

If you loved the Caffeine MV by Yoseob

If you love a well written psychological drama,

Please read,

 

Caffeine

by 

E-E-Electric_shock