There Is Always Two Side of The Story- ShyShelly

ARCHIVE - I WANT TO READ!!!

 


DISCLAIMER:

I AM NOT A CRITIC, I AM JUST A NORMAL READER WHO WILL HELP YOU WITH HOW A READER LIKES YOUR STORY

 

 

THERE IS ALWAYS

                     TWO

SIDES OF THE STORY

 

Profile picture: NONE!! 

It was sad... you should've ask some one to make a poster for it or atleast have a picture of someone from the characters picture as a default... without picture it looks....... empty.

I liked the discriptions. This is one of those really true things that we all know but we all ignore in favor of the one we are biased toward. Discription made me interested to read on. 

 

Story:

I am confuzzled.

Seriously, I was like, what? HUH? Wait, she did that? Why would she do that? I was super jumbled up- emotion-feels-what the..- < yeah thats me right there. First I thought on chapter 3, your story got repeated some how.. but then i realized that it was meant to be...

The story was sad, but honestly speaking not much of a original... I have read this kind before. The characteristics were very non-descriptive. I had a heard time understanding what they were actually thinking. Hyori's character was like... WHAT? And I felt like you rushed a LOT. This story could have been a great one if you detailed it better. It felt more like a summery that a fourshot. 

 

Sorry, I am mean, I know...

 

On a happier and more positive note: the title suited the story really well. You put both side of the story and were able to portray how different two people can see one thing; how there are so many things behind our eyes.

 

IF YOU FEEL LIKE READING A SAD STORY-

IF YOU ARE A B1A4 FAN-

IF YOU LOVE GONGCHAN-

 

PLEASE READ:

 

THERE IS ALWAYS TWO SIDE OF THE STORY

BY

SHYSHELLY

 

 

So that's all i had to say about it.

If I had hurt you, I am sorry.

I just want you to know what A reader thinks.