Fighting Perfection by Showlistic

ARCHIVE - I WANT TO READ!!!

 


DISCLAIMER:

I AM NOT A CRITIC, I AM JUST A NORMAL READER WHO WILL HELP YOU WITH HOW A READER LIKES YOUR STORY

Written By LimaLemon

Poster: yes.

WHOA!

I thought that was all I was going to say about this story. Whoa!

It literaly blew me away! It was so deep and meaningful and veeerrryy well written. At moments like this when I find good read or discover talents like this, I feel like it was worth being a reviewer. 

Tell me seiously, How old are you? Tell me your honest age. 

When I was reading it, (Pardon my presumption) I found this writing style to be not American and kind of like South Asia that region. And when I went to your profile, Voila, you are from india! Are you Bengali by any chance? Please pardon my nosiness, I am just genuinly curious. And honestly feeling like a fangirl. 

I was feeling down the whole day, and as I was reading your story, I found myself at one with your main character. All the thing that is going wrong with me, came crashing. When things got better I felt better with it. The feelings were really tangable in your writing. 

I have just one minor complaint, Jieun's age. As you explained, she was 13. But then again later on your chapter you described her 3 year younger than her. Then again the beging you described her as 4 years younger. Then after that incident when we take it that the main character and sehun was 8+9yrs later would be 17 then Jieun would be at least 14. Honestly the age is a little too young to go through the things you made jieun go through. If she was 15 or even 16 would've been more understanding. 

Well, anywho, I thoroughly enjoyed the fiction. It would make a mark in my memory for a very long time. 

I am sorry if you expected more criticism.. but I honesly am awed by this story.

well done :)

 

So here it is~ 

If you want to read a profound short fiction

Featuring Kai and Sehun and OC

Please read 

Fighting Perfection 

by 

Shaowlistic