Growing Up by NeeVix

ARCHIVE - I WANT TO READ!!!

 


DISCLAIMER:

I AM NOT A CRITIC, I AM JUST A NORMAL READER WHO WILL HELP YOU WITH HOW A READER LIKES YOUR STORY

Written By LimaLemon

Poster: Yes.

This is honestly one of the best one-shot I have ever read. Well written, organized, escalading, dynamic are some adjective that comes to my mind as I read your story. This story can easily be called a real short story, rather than lebeling it as a Fanfiction one shot. 

"What do you think you are doing? Growing Up or growing old?"

I don't know if it's your thought or if you read it somewhere, but this question I ask myself everyday. Does aging means the same as growing? I think not.

Well, back to the business at hand. I don't know what grade you are in school/college, but your writing style showed so much maturity! Short story writers such as Poe, Hawthorn, Joyce, Steinback would be some really good read for you. You have the potential and depth to become a great short story writer if you keep practicing. 

I am not saying that you are really perfect, What I am saying is that, you are on the right path. You are deep, but you still have a long way to go. Just don't stop writting. Keep writing, think about stuff that people looks over, read more and you will see how much you can improve. 

One think as a person who reads like crazy and have read books from a lot different culture, I will tell you to not jump into the bandwagon. Keep your uniqueness. In AFF it's easy to to out and write all those cheesy stuff because of subscribers. Don't do it. 

I wish you all the best :)

 

So here it is~

In my opinion,

It's one of the best one shot  SHORT STORY in AFF

Growing Up

By

NeeVix