I'm Your Biggest Fan! by hyunsoo92

ARCHIVE - I WANT TO READ!!!

 


DISCLAIMER:

I AM NOT A CRITIC, I AM JUST A NORMAL READER WHO WILL HELP YOU WITH HOW A READER LIKES YOUR STORY

 

 

 

Profile Pic: cute and professionally done. 

 

Comments:

 

The forword was good. There was enough information to grab your attention without giving away too much. She went throw the common default of naming each character with their discriptions.  The forword was neat and organized. 

 

The font is what grabed my attention, not in a good way. In first chapter she used this blue color, which as you can see, is  very hard to read. and it kind of hurts my eyes. Then you might ask why am i using that same color? because i write comments the style the writer used :D. In second chapter she used  a pink color font, which was better than the annoying blue. It was way more soothing to my eyes.  Next she used a black font, BUT her font size was about 8-10 making it tiny!! The next to chapters are ok as they both had black font with about a 12 font size. I want to tell the author that, even though coloring makes it pretty, please chose your colors wisely, whose a dark color and keep your font a 12-16 in size so it is easy to the eyes.

 

The plot of this story is a dillemma that is close to us fan girls. The main girl or YOU, are in love with your Teen top Bias L.joe, but then you go to a Infinite concert where you see L/myugsoo and your bias changes as you fall in love with him now. I have to say that sounds interesting. 

 

The fanfic has five chapters so far, and the chapters are pretty lenghty, so its fun to read. There is a lot of grammatical mistakes but the fact being that English is not the writters first language, it is forgivable. 

 

It's a fun story and I hope more people will read it so the writer gets inpiration to write more and she gets a chance to improve her english.

 

SO IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THIS STORY BEFORE

It is a INFINITE+TEENTOP+YOU Story

CHECK OUT 

 

I'm Your Biggest Fan

by 

hyunsoo92