Fated To Be With You by SujuElfSS501Fan4Life

ARCHIVE - I WANT TO READ!!!

 


DISCLAIMER:

I AM NOT A CRITIC, I AM JUST A NORMAL READER WHO WILL HELP YOU WITH HOW A READER LIKES YOUR STORY

 

 

Picture: Melancholy. I was hoping for a more darker shade, seeing how your main female lead is a little depressed and lost.

 

Description: Honestly when I saw your description be this long I was like, "there goes another one telling everything on their description :/ " But you actually managed to keep my attention in your description. It was even able to make me more curious to see what was the answer to all those question. (And mind you, I try to avoid any stories with snsd or suju, let alone a fiction with both of them on it :D )

You used your foreword wisely by giving a description of all the major characters of the story. One thing I found admirable is that at the end of the   story you kept a section to give credit to all the people who gave you posters or reviews. I think that is very nice of you. Many people doesn't seem to know the courtesy to do so. (i hope to see my name there too *wink* )

 

Story: Your starting was very abrupt. It's like there was another paragraph that might have gotten deleted by mistake. But I know that was not the case you should work on it a little more. And on the first chapter you should proof read it, because you misspelled colleagues. The second chapter, you should have started the letter in a letter format or start the lines from left. Because you put it in the middle and italized it, for quite a while I thought you were writing a poem or a lyrics to a song. Because of your format. And also I got confused about Donghae's character. Is he wants good for her? or is he jealous that he wasn't the one to make her laugh? Because by this part of the story, his character doesn't match your description of him in the foreword. You characters really confuses me.. so kyu has a girlfriend but is interested in yoona and donghae has a fiancee but interested in yoona... so they both are partially in cheating?...

Your story looks promising. Needs a little more action and a little less description/ background stories. And I really think you should update a little more often, because no matter how good ur story is, there is a certain amount of time after it looses its appeal. 

 

So here it is-

If you love SUJU

If you love SNSD

If you ship Haesica, YoonHae, KYUNA 

Then please check out this promising fanfic-

 

Fated To Be With You 

by 

SujuElfSS501Fan4Life

 

*PS: MAN!! it takes me a whole breath to say ur username, whoosssh :P *