Raining Down Love by Selinie777

ARCHIVE - I WANT TO READ!!!

 


DISCLAIMER:

I AM NOT A CRITIC, I AM JUST A NORMAL READER WHO WILL HELP YOU WITH HOW A READER LIKES YOUR STORY

 

 

Picture: CUTEEEE!!!

Goes really well with the title of the fic. When I read the title it reminded me of Love Rain, even though it has nothing to do with it. 

But the Title is really eye catching, specially someone like me who likes romance and literature and poetry. The pictures suits it with all the pastel flowers and in the mirror the reflection of the main characters sleeping, kind of portraying the bliss they are in. Which is what i felt reading the title.

Description: NEAT!!!!!

The description was super neat. As I mentioned before, the title and picture gave me a blissful feeling, the description went well with it. Now it added a dash of mellowness that went well with my feels :D And the simple question in the last line, give a sense of hopelessness as well.

The foreword had just enough information for the readers to know who and what they are. No more no less. 

Story:

There is 3 chapters so far. 

The chapters are medium to long in length. 

Even though there is only 3 chapters, i shows a good penmanship. I like her writ ting style. She started the story with the girl and then went on to describe her relationship with her friends. Nice contrast. 

Even though it is pretty obvious who was the person that saved her, I don't think Ritter tried to hide it actually. It's for you to guess.

To the Writer:

Lines at time got a little choppy, i would suggest you to read it out loud to yourself, then you would know where it sounds weird or if you need to word it differently. 

So far so good. I like it. 

 

So if you like

TEEN TOP x YOU

High school fanfic

Fluff and Mellow

Please check out

Raining Down Love

by

selinie777