Aish! That Jung Daehyun by Kpoplistener

ARCHIVE - I WANT TO READ!!!

 

DISCLAIMER:

I AM NOT A CRITIC, I AM JUST A NORMAL READER WHO WILL HELP YOU WITH HOW A READER LIKES YOUR STORY

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Profile Pic:

CUTEEEEEEEEEEE♥

The profile picture gives out a very cute vibe to it, which suits the story perfectly. And the background image sets the mood well too. For her font, she kept is simple black with what I detect a Arial 14 font. Easy to read and well spaced so it doesn't feel like reading in chunks. Well done. 

Comment:

First off, the story has, as I last checked 47 chapters. She started the story on August 7th and today is October 7th, so in exactly 2 months she managed to write 47 chappies, i'd say she is a very frequent updater so we can rely on getting update fast.

Now to be honest, I am writing this comment after reading the first 11 chapters. NOT because it is boring, but because I had a sh+t load to do, but in those mere 10 chapters she was able to hold my full attention.

It  is a very fun read. If you are looking for a well written fun and quirky drama, this just might be it. I found myself laughing hard almost in every chapter. Namjoo and Dae hyun's character is like Tom and Jerry, they love to hate each other and drive each other crazy. Good chemistry i'd say. Only thing that confused me was her relationship with her cousins and how did she ends up in B.A.P dorm.

 

Ohh yeahh,,, Its A B.A.P fic, I don't think i've mentioned that. And the writer is a HUGE B>A>P fan that shows in how she writes about each member adorably.

 

I, myself is very engrossed by this fic, and when time lets me, I will try to finish reading it. 

but as for now, you all who want a good B.A.P/Daehyun/cute IdolxYou fic

check this out

AISH! THAT JUNG DAEHYUN

by 

Kpoplistener 

     

 

 

 

So that's all i had to say about it.

If I had hurt you, I am sorry.

I just want you to know what A reader thinks.