You're Such a Geek, But I Like You by 4everprocastinating

ARCHIVE - I WANT TO READ!!!

 


DISCLAIMER:

I AM NOT A CRITIC, I AM JUST A NORMAL READER WHO WILL HELP YOU WITH HOW A READER LIKES YOUR STORY

 

 

Before I comment on your story: Can I just point out that i LOVEEEE your Username? 4everprocastinating! What an excellently brilliant name. And ironic seeing how I procastinated with ur review. I feel ashamed of myself for doing that to you. but honestly, i started reviewing ur during my exams last year, then I got too busy  with studying. After exam I left the country for christmas, and finally I came back 2 days ago. So i really hope you have it in your heart to forgive my carelessness. :(

 

Picture: No default or picture of any sort. It made me sad, because you have pictures for your characters and leads but why couldn't you just put a picture as your default on your foreword?

 

Description+Foreword: Four characters in love with each other, so it's like a love quadrangle (?)  So there is 3 guys and a girl. a boy likes the girl, the girl likes a different guy, that guy has a secret and another guy likes the guy with a secret (??) It's really cool! The whole idea is awesome but it is confusing. This type of stories walks on a narrow path of cohorency. If the writter even makes the slightest mistake about the information or name or even behavior of the characters, the whole srory can become a chaotic mess! I almost lost myself just after reading the description after I read the line "Someone of the opposite ... named Gongchan" in Jinyoung's description. Because Gongchan is clearly not from the opposite . And that slightest mistake made me go "WHAT?? HUH??" 

 

The foreword is pretty understandable. But this type of stories are so calculating that if you can handle all four of the characters, it can become an recommanded read. But to be honest it's really hard to handle and you need a lot of practice in writting to perfect this style. So I wish you all the best with it :)

 

Story: As I said before, I was really worried that the writter might miss the track and makes everyone confused. But after reading the first two chapters, I would say she is holding the reign pretty tight. Who's thinking what is neatly titled and well paragraphed and dialouged. Still, on the first chapter under Sang Ki's POV when that guy come to talk to her, I got confused who it was. So it would be better if you introduced his name a little earlier so that readers mind can peacefully read.

 

The story has 35 chapter so far. I will be honest and say that I didn't finishe them all. The chapters are pretty long. I can HONESTLY say that I am enjoying reading this. It's a very fun read. I would recommand you to read it.

 

So here it is-

If you like B1A4

If you don't have problem with a biual character (minor)

If you want to see the drama between four classmates who likes each other

Please check out

 

You're Such a Geek, But I Like You

by 

4everprocastinating