My Undercover Lover by SulliSpark

ARCHIVE - I WANT TO READ!!!

 


DISCLAIMER:

I AM NOT A CRITIC, I AM JUST A NORMAL READER WHO WILL HELP YOU WITH HOW A READER LIKES YOUR STORY

 

 

 

Picture:  Cute, it gives out a fun feel... 

 

*By the way, the title of this story reminds me of the book : I'd Tell You That I Love You, Then I Have To Kill You by Ally Carter.

I don't know if you guys read it or not, if not I HIGHLY recommend reading it. If you Google it, you will find a PDF version somewhere :D*

 

Description + Foreword: Pretty detailed. But it kind of gives everything away.So far just by reading the description I know that this story would be one of those  Girl-In-A-Boys-school-with-a-mission and that obviously she will fall in love with the guy who she is supposed to catch. Honestly the whole plot is a cliche but then again, the foreword sounded fun. So I will keep reading it. So I would suggest to rethink your description.

Story: 

Even though the theme was cliche, the story was fun. The story so far has 4 long chapters. And they are GOOD! I loved the way you organized your thoughts and that every time you switched the POV it didn't felt left out. It complemented each other. And I have to say I love the people you chose: GD TOP TAEYANG MIR and JOON and KEY. That is one unique combination I'd say. I found a few typos, punctuation and sentence structural problems. Some places you needed punctuations but you didn't put it, so those sentences sounded weird. I would recommand you to proof read it out loud, then you can hear it your self. And are you going to update any time soon? It have been a big gap since the last time  you updated.

 

Do you love GD+TOP?

Do you love Big Bang? MBLAQ? SHINEE?

Do You Love Spy with cute love stories? 

Then please check this out:

 

My Undercover Lover:

The Story of a Girl Spy in an all Boys' School(;

by 

SulliSpark