The Untold by InspiritLife

ARCHIVE - I WANT TO READ!!!

 


DISCLAIMER:

I AM NOT A CRITIC, I AM JUST A NORMAL READER WHO WILL HELP YOU WITH HOW A READER LIKES YOUR STORY

 

 

Picture: It didn't have a default but it has a picture of Kim Myungsoo. Seeing how he is the main character in this story, I prefer having a picture of him than having no default at all :)

Description and forword: Was it necessary to Italize the Description? Now, I am italizing too because you did :P.  Truth to be told, the childhood bestfriends gets further away after their puberty isn't that original. It can almost be called as a cliche. And the last line you said that once they meet one of them has to die. All these are too abrupt and doesnt fit with each other. 

The foreword kind of repeated the description. you could've combine the two and made one description and leave the foreword with some introduction about the characters.

Story: The story is completed and it has 15 chapters. It has one rated chapter..... I am sorry but I think i have a grandma mentality but when i see anyone below 15 is writting or something that sort... it kinda grosses me out.....

Anyywhooooo....... The chapters are short in length and chuncky. I hope you would go back and make the details in a para and dialouges in separate. Chuncky paragraphs are too tiring for the eyes.

 

So here it is----

If you like supernatural stories-

If you are a INSPIRIT

If you love MYungsoo :D

Please check out-

The Untold

by 

InspiritLife