Until We Meet Again by KatyMikayla

ARCHIVE - I WANT TO READ!!!

 


DISCLAIMER:

I AM NOT A CRITIC, I AM JUST A NORMAL READER WHO WILL HELP YOU WITH HOW A READER LIKES YOUR STORY

 

 

Picture:

Ohh soo light! At first I didn't even realized where the default started. Very pastle and cute. Gives out a very nostalgic, Golden-days-of-my-life type of feelings. It suits the title well.

Description and Foreword:

Hmm... it's a very make believe type story. It's close to reality. As if it might happen. On a side note, I noticed you used his name as Kevin rather than Kris. Even though I know his other name is Kevin, I just can't find him as a Kevin (if that makes anysense), he is so much better suited as Kris! On another side note: Man! how many names does that boy has? What, does he have a name disorder :P? 

Back to business: I like your description, it's a perfect preview. Just enough to keep people interested. But look at the line ".... the biggest entertainment companies in South Korean." I hope you can see that you used an extran n in S. Korea. 

Foreword me likey :D It has both the introduction of the characters and a prolouge to give a glimpse into the past without interrupting the flow of the story. For your first real fanfic, i would say you have a very developed writing style. 

Story:

About the story or anything about the story, I have no complaints. Seriously, you have a really good understanding on literature. I can see this story flourish if you keep it up. You put so much chinese reference that I got lost at times. LOL. And from that I am guessing you're chinese and fluent in the language? 

Anyway I wish you all the best for your story.

Update soon :D

 

So here it is-

If you want to read an EXCELLENT story with a neat writing style

If you like exo, more of Kris

I would highly recommand you to read this -

UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN

by 

KatyMikayla