The beginning

The bad boy, the omma, and her 12 babies

 

 

 

Wow! Fantastic Baby! Dance! Woooo~

Blag!

 

“Owww…” Sandara groaned as she landed on the cold floor from her bed. What a good way to start the day, she thought. She noticed her phone ringing and when she grabbed it to see who the early caller was, she frowned.

 

“Yah! What do you want at this time?! It’s still early in the morning and here you are--”, she answered angrily but was cut off immediately

 

“Good morning to you too Sandara Park! If I were you, I won’t be shouting at this lovely person who had called her best friend to remind her that she should be in school in 30 minutes pronto, because she might have forgotten the project reporting that we have in science class today”, Bom explained sweetly.

 

“What report— Oh my freaking gosh!! What time is it?!!” Dara exclaimed as she stood from the floor to get her clothes for school.

 

“You had really forgotten?! Oh my God! It’s already 7 freaking am! Class starts at 7:30 am and you know that Ms. Kim doesn’t accept late students in her class! Pabo Dara-yah! Get your here quickly!” Bom roared at her bestfriend as she ended the call. She had really forgotten huh. It was a good thing that I thought of calling her. That stupid rabbit better not be late or else… Bom shivered as she imagined the angry face of Ms. Kim. May the odds be with you Ssantokki-ah..

 

 

Meanwhile…

 

Oh my God! I can’t be late, I can’t be late! I don’t want to give Ms. Kim a bad impression!  Dara thought in horror as she racked her closet.

It was like magic. In 3 minutes she was able to dress herself up. She wore a black below the knee skirt and a gray long-sleeved blouse that was obviously a lot larger than her size and tucked it inside her skirt. She also wore white flat shoes to match her outfit. She looked at her mirror to check her outfit. A little off but will do, she thought. She finished off by putting her hair in a messy bun and wearing her glasses. In 5 minutes, she was all done and ready to leave.

 

She hurriedly ran down the stairs to leave when she heard someone calling her

 

“Noona! Good morning noona!~” Chanyeol lovingly greeted his sister as he saw her pass by the kitchen.

 

“Morning! Sorry but I’m in a hurry! I’ll talk to you later neh?”, Dara quickly glanced towards her younger brother then immediately left without waiting for Chanyeol’s reply.

 

“But noona! You have to eat break—“ He flinched as he heard the door closed.

 

“Wow! Was that Dara-noona? She really is strong for a small lady”, Baekhyun joked as he looked at the door where Dara left. “Did she eat breakfast?”

 

“No. She said she was in a hurry so she left without eating” Chanyeol replied sadly. What is she thinking? Why didn’t she eat breakfast before she left?  She might get sick. She has work later too, Chanyeol thought.

 

“Too bad! D.O and Lay cooked breakfast together. She won’t be able to taste this heavenly breakfast. Come on Chan! Let’s eat. We need to go to school too” Baekhyun urged Chanyeol and they both joined their other friends in the dining area.

 

“Where’s Dara-noona?” Kai asked as he grabbed some pancakes.

 

“Chanyeol said that she was in a hurry. Maybe she was running late again for school. I slept at 11 pm last night and she still wasn’t home” Baekhyun worriedly stated.

 

“Don’t tell me she left again without eating? Damn! She is the one who really needs to eat. Look at her thin arms. I feel like it’s getting thinner as I look at her!” Xiumin exclaimed as he munched on some toast.

 

“I agree. She didn’t even get to taste our wonderful cooking this morning. She might get skinny like a toothpick if she continues skipping meals, right Lay?” D.O sadly exclaimed.

 

“Neh” Lay agreed.

 

“Yah! Don’t talk about my noona like that! She’s still the prettiest no matter how skinny she is!” Chanyeol defended.

 

 “Hush! Stop talking! You guys eat quickly then prepare for school. Noisy brats” Kris, the next oldest In the house exclaimed. “Dara knows what she is doing she’s old enough to know what’s right and wrong” He added.

 

All agreed to him and one by one, they dispersed. However, Kris was left in the dining room.

 

I do hope that she knows that her health is important. Tsk. That girl really knows how to make people worry. He thought.

 

 

At Dongguk University

 

Bom’s POV

 

2 minutes to 7:30. Any minute now, that monster professor will arrive! I nervously thought as I glanced my watch. Where are you Sandara Park! I was about to call her when the door of our classroom opened. Oh my God.

 

I then saw my best friend wearing a ridiculous outfit with her literally messy bun. She somewhat looked flabbergasted and some sweat are visible on her forehead maybe because she had to run. But what made me cringe is that she still wore her ahjumma glasses although I’ve been telling her how disgusting it looks and how it covers her pretty face. Really. Her stubbornness is too much too handle.

 

I saw our classmates stared at her as soon as she entered our classroom. Some girls especially the Queen Bee Krystal was grimacing and pointing at her due to her hideous outfit. Meanwhile, the boys looked ate her as if she was a new breed of an animal and some did not even tried to hide their laughter. But she maintained her poker-face on. Dara doesn’t give a . She never did.

 

Gosh, when will she ever learn? I menacingly stared at her as she reached her seat beside me. “What’s wrong? I made it on time”, she asked me with her nonchalant tone. So now she’s asking me what’s wrong! My God! I’ll tell her what is wrong!

 

“Sandara Park! How many times do I have—“ I was not able to finish my sentence when our monster professor entered. Hell. She looks scary as ever.

 

 

Author’s POV

Every student fixed themselves since nobody wants to be Ms. Kim’s ‘favorite’ during her class period. She then started checking the class attendance.

“Choi Minwoo”. “Present”

“Han Ga-in”. “Present”

“Jung Krystal”. “Here”

“Lee Joon”. “Present”

“Lee Donghae”. No answer

“Absent” Ms. Kim announced and continued checking. When she was done, she started calling students to start reporting.

 

“Park Sandara. You’re next” Ms. Kim called.

 

“Yes Ms. Kim” Sandara confidently answered. Bom patted her on the shoulder and said, “Fighting!” Dara mouthed her thanks.

 

As Dara walked towards the center, all eyes were fixed on her. Sandara may be ridiculed for her zero level in fashion but she was extremely known for her intelligence.  That also includes her coldness to all except her only friend in school, Bom.

 

Dara started her report about management of people with Diabetes Mellitus. She had prepared for her report tediously despite her work at night and in the weekend. Bom listened to her best friend attentively while their classmates are evidently bored and at a loss with her magnificent report and use of deep words. Dara looked at Ms. Kim who seemed impressed.

 

“Moreover, every one of them must be taught on how they would monitor their blood glucose levels. This could be done by—“ Dara was cut off when the door opened.

 

“Sorry I’m late” Donghae entered uninterestingly and sat on his seat beside Krystal who winked at him.

 

Lee Donghae. The worst bastard ever. Sandara angrily thought as she glared at him.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I hope you liked the first chapter.

Thank you for the comments and my subbies!~

I appreciate your comments very much (;

I will do my very best to keep this story interesting! ^^

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :)

Saranghae! <3