Chapter 5

Life After Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 5-

-Update on: 26 April 2013-

-----With Mr. Choi-----

You quietly sit down on a comfy chair while your eyes lingered around the dark and big room. After all this office room reminds you of Zelo’s dad who loves to work in the dark.

You stand up, went to the curtains and pushed it’s in the opposite direction, making way for the bright sunlight to enter in between.

You smile as the sun shine on your face and you excitedly jumped back toward the seat. Your eyes landed on his messy table and being active, you stand up once again, went toward the desk and started to organize it neatly.

You exhale in satisfied and wiped away the beads of perspiration on your forehead.

“I won’t do this kind of things in the villa~,” you stated and smile as you finally had something to do to refill your day.

Again, you walked toward the comfy chair and plopped yourself in tired but quickly straightened your body when you heard the door being opened. Eyes widened in wonder on who it might have been.

Zelo’s dad, Mr. Choi looked around the room, searching for you and blinked as he finally spotted you on the chair, sitting comfortably or that is might just be his view.

He laughed, “You looked way skinny than before, it’s hard to spot you~” he teased and you don’t know how to react to him, whether you should take it as a compliment and laughed at his joke or take it serious and told him honestly that you’re not really that skinny.

Knowing you were thinking about his joked, Mr. Choi made his way sitting in front of you.

He landed his but on the comfy chair, rested his back and put his hands on the hands of the chair like how office people always do.

You fixed your sitting position at a good manner in front of him and you firm your lips as your eyes landed on his branded expensive watch that wrapped around his lips.

While the long needle pointing at 5, the short thick needle pointed at 1. Look like times really does fly fast that you don’t even realized you had been spending around half an hour in the office.

Mr. Choi cleared his throat to you, “How have you been doing?” he asked the most likely question you were expecting fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter