Chapter 21

Life After Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 21-

-Update on: 6 July 2013-

-----Sweet-----

Days passed by really fast for you after the pregnant announcement was made to Zelo’s parent by Zelo.

They didn’t just spread the ‘amazing news’ to the whole people in the office but also take any chances they get whenever they met any of their business partner.

Last two days had been a woes for you, his parent had throw out an office gathering, and just yesterday, they had living up their second gathering which Zelo had hardly persuading them to stop and which resulting with both of you escaping in the middle of the event.

It felt like you had just run away from a marriage but you try not to think it that way.

Both of you had wandered around the park and rest under a huge tree, watching the stars together, fingers interlaced.

Zelo sit with his right leg fold upward and rest his right hand on his knee while you rest your head on his shoulder.

Zelo was wearing a suit and lenses while you were wearing a sky coloured dress matched with a polka-dot headband. His scent that came into your nose, making the night felt really, really long than the usual.

It was like you were having your first ever proper date with him as the husband and wife.

“I thought night was supposed to be cold, but I felt so warm~,” Zelo whispered and you raised your head to look at him then rested it back on his shoulder after a split second.

“Me either,” you answered in agreement and Zelo smiled sweetly as he went to look at both of your hands that interlaced with each other.

He played with your wedding ring and you sit properly after had been disturb by his movement to watch what he was doing.

“It seems like my parent want to separate us, don’t you think so?” Zelo muttered in asking tone and you frowned.

“Why?” you asked.

“They kept asking for gatherings and didn’t let us spend the time together, I didn’t like it,” Zelo pouted and you giggled at how childish he looked.

Zelo turned to see you who kept on giggling and leaned forward, bent his body a little to stop you as he kissed you sweetly on your lips. You raised your head up and kissed him back with a smile on your lips as Zelo tightened his grip on your small hand, afraid that your hand would slip away.

Both of you share the sweet time under the bright moonlight together for a long time before both of you went back to the villa for a rest.

You opened your eyes when morning came by and you turned to your side just to face Zelo who was still sleeping rather peacefully.

You scanned every single of his features and lit up a smile for the starter of your day.

You get up from the bed and made your way to the bathroom after grabbing your towel.

As you went out from the bathr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter