Chapter 29

Life After Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 29-

-Update on: 14 July 2014-

2- How things turned out to be


*1st person POV*
Although it seemed to be slow, but my relationship with Yookyung had grew deeper after that.
I always tried to convince her for a few dates with me and with just a few persuasions, she always ends up saying yes to most of them, keyword is: most.
Well, since some of the time she had events to attend to and I can’t really force her with that kind of reason, it’ll be so selfish of me to force her to be with me all the times.
Of course, I do felt disappointed when she couldn’t make it but I convinced myself that a little space is what sometimes we needed to get much closure.
To say just how much we’ve had grown closer can be described by that I can even hold her hand casually in public anytime I want or even hugged her sometime.
It was such a small achievement, I know, but still, I’m satisfied with how everything’s going.
The part I loves the most is when she kissed my cheek every time she gets off of my car. That’s the part I favoured the most out of all things in the world and I’m sure nothing could compete it.
And today, since her parent wasn’t at home, I decided to give her a surprise visit. I know that, things about being ‘it’s dangerous for a guy and a girl to be alone at home’ but she’s precious to me and so I won’t do or forced anything to hurt her in any possible way, physically and even mentally.
I love her, that’s the least I could do. I could even wait all my life, I bet you.
Sometimes I felt odd in their home. They aren’t like any typical spoiled rich family that hired maids for their needs. They don’t even have one, unlike mine, that I admitted, me being spoiled is so none of your business.
When I asked Yookyung why, she told me her dad don’t like maids. But she seemed to be timid and reluctant to answer me truthfully actually, so I just let it pass.
When I arrive, I ring the doorbell and wait for a few minutes but no one answered me. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. I know Yookyung was inside--, no, I believe one hundred percent that she is inside of this huge mansion right now.
Carefully, I once again ring the bell and wait for her, maybe she didn’t heard the first one, right? It’s possible.
When the result remained the same, I frowned. Using the spare key her mother had given me beforehand, I unlocked the door of their home and walked inside comfortably, home sweet home.
Let’s see, how many times have I been inside this mansion? And how many times do these beautiful smells managed to appeal to me every time I did?
I have permanent answer for that question:
I would never hate this experience. Ever.
“Yookyung?”
I called her but I can’t hear anything after that, my voice resonant along the empty hallway perfectly.
This situation kind of scared me actually, the lights didn’t even switched on and every time I took a step forward, there’s this creepy cracked of the floor resound inside my ears. It was as if suddenly I am being absorbed inside a horror movie.
101 ghosts.
Starring: Bang Yongguk
Dan dadan! Dan dadan!
Okay, I should probably shut up and stop imagining things right now, and for just for your information, that’s the background music.
I walked closer to her room upstairs and that’s when I realized the sorrowful sobbing sound from the corner.
Oh my, I got frozen on my spot before I immediately recognized the waling voice as Yookyung’s.
 “Yookyung?”
 I called for her louder than before. My heart dropped in every step I took and my faced paled worriedly. Why is she crying? What made her cry? What had happened?
Those were kind of questions that pass through my mind when I walk—, or basically ran toward her.
I run quickly into her room and barged through her door, luckily, she didn’t lock it but my face fell almost in an instant at the sight that greets me.
There, in the middle of the room, on the pure white bed, was Yookyung, with a razor blade on her right hand while bloods dripping down her left hands.
I gulped in stunned, “W-what are you doing?” my voice come out shaky and hoarse, beads of perspiration formed on my forehead as panic course into me.
She looked up at me as if she had just realized I was there, but as soon as she see me, I wish she didn’t because she looked miserable than she normally being.
It was so unlike her.
Her hairs a lion mess and tears flow from her eyes continuously. With panic, I hurried toward her and hold her bridal style, ready to go when she finally spoke up for the first time, making me stopped whatever I’m doing without thinking.
“Stop.”
I looked at her in confused and sick and she shook her head to me to answer my confusion, “Don’t get me to the hospital, please.”
I immediately softened and calmed down. I laid her back on the bed gently, afraid if I ever hurt her more.
I don’t know what I’m doing right now because god knows that she might die at any moment! I should have continued bringing her to the hospital. What am I thinking?!
“But-, your hands.” I said.
“I can’t go to the hospital.”
“I know, but-,”
I stopped the possible argument quickly when I realized she really didn’t want to go.
I ran downstairs and grabbed the first aid-kit box in their kitchen, I know, because sometimes, when she cut her hand when cooking, her mother used the aid box in the kitchen to aid her. I watched every little thing about her perfectly so I remember it.
I ran up to her again and quickly washed the blood away. She winced sometime but I don’t care, I need to save her from losing more blood, I can’t lose her most of all. I’m being panic, and heck, I don’t know what to do anymore!
“Why are you doing this to yourself? Why are you doing this to me?” I muttered angrily when I tried to aid her.
I was exasperating of course. Who wouldn’t? When they found out their beloved person was attempting to commit a suicide. I was mad at myself too for being such a dumb, why didn’t I know about this? Why hadn’t I noticed this?
“I do this for us.”  She said gently but I quickly shook my head in objection.
“No, you’re not. You’re hurting me.”
She remained silent after that, maybe she realized how right I am.
How couldn’t she? I’ve been trying to win her heart for these past few weeks. She knows how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter