Chapter 17

Life After Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 17-

-Update on: 25 June 2013-

-----Wrong-----

“I have arrived,” you heard Daehyun at the front door from the bedroom and you quickly run to him.

“Did you have the eels?” you asked and Daehyun raised the black plastic bag to you with a frowned.

You smiled widely in excitement as you clapped your hands childishly to him, took the plastic bag from his grip and quickly went to cook it.

Daehyun walked slowly toward the kitchen and leaned his back against the frame of the door, “Why are you cooking the eels now? Aren’t you just finished eating breakfast?” he asked, getting absurd.

“I really want to eat it right now…” you wiped a circle on your stomach with pouty lips.

Daehyun quickly got shut at your answer and went away with a light shook of his head.

You grin widely as you looked at the eels getting cook slowly and you gulped down your saliva, can’t wait to eat it.

As soon as it get cook, you quickly clapped your hand and eat it.

Full, you made your way to the bedroom and plopped yourself on the bed just to drift off to another sleep.

Youngjae get out from the bathroom, wiping his wet hairs and stopped when he saw you sleeping on the bed.

He shook his head, ‘this girl is really free willing’

 

 

You shot your eyes open and sat up just to see the empty apartment. Both Daehyun and Youngjae had probably gone to work by now. You don’t even realized the time as you were absorbed in your dream land.

You turned your head on the nightstand to see something new, there’s a note!

‘Bad girl, you sleep after finish eating the eels that I bought for you! ㅡ_ㅡ <- See how made I am right now!

You don’t even play with me again today! You might be asking “Why don’t I just wake you up?” I did! But you just didn’t even budge! So, I’m punishing you!

-Daehyun’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter