Chapter 14

Life After Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 14-

-Update on: 6 June 2013-

-----Zelo’s condition-----

Zelo announced an end for the meeting as he put down his documents on the table and let everybody out, he actually cut the meeting time shorter than it was supposed to be.

He sighed as the room got silence and only he was left, the projector was still switched on and both of his hands were on the table, his face facing down.

Zelo closed his eyes before throwing the entire documents away from the table then covered his face and land his on the chair behind him. He has messed up a lot. Just before the meeting, he received a call from one of the maids in the villa telling him that a guy had run you away.

But the problem is not because you were snatched away by the guy but because you were actually wanted to go away that time too.

He can’t accept this, moreover believing this, and so, when the meeting was held, his mind wasn’t there. He was worried over you so he kept on stuttering and didn’t even focus on the meeting properly as the other presented their ideas creatively. But, exactly, what’s the point when he didn’t even looking?

He switched the screen of his phone on and longingly stared at your sleeping wallpaper. As the screen went off, he put his phone down and closed his eyes to give him some times to think.

There are eye bag in his eyes, he can’t really fell asleep in his parent villa when he don’t even seen you, he even fell sick yesterday but he don’t want to think of it because he thought he’ll be as good as new as soon as met you. Just when he thought he would visit you today, this stupid accident occurred out of sudden.

From the beginning until now, he kept on thinking what’s wrong? Why are you being like this? Didn’t he make the most correct decision? Why did this happen? What exactly are you thinking?

As questions popped up in his head, he rested his spinning head down on his folded arms on the table.

He was thinking if he should announce to the news regarding your missing, if he should tells the media, if he should paste your posters around the buildings.

He inhaled and exhaled deeply before he straightened up and picked up all of his things, not to forget the documents he had thrown earlier, it may seem like a stupid action, throwing it but picking it back by himself but at least he had vent his anger a little but still, he felt dizzy.

His steps fast as he passed by his office and went to his dad. Like knowing about his son appearance, Mr. Choi was in there, leaning against the table behind him.

Zelo gave him a looked, “Help me tell Medias about her missing” he whispered and Mr. Choi firmed his lips.

“It would drop our-, your reputation if you did,” his dad reminded him and he frowned.

“She’s my wife!” he argued. “She was run away by a guy!”

“She wanted too!” his dad shot ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter