Chapter 24

Life After Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 24-

-Update on: 13 July 2013-

-----Desparate-----

You dizzily let your eyes opened. You were sleeping in an uncomfortable position right now.

You felt your hands were pulled backward and you can’t seem to move it anyway, it feel like it was tied or something.

Does something have happened?

You blinked a couple of time on the hard and cold, nothing but grey floor. It took you a couple of second before you snapped and immediately looked up as realization hit you on where you were currently at.

The cold wind blew over your exposed skins making you shivered.

Does something have happened?

You tried to scream but your mouth was tap with plaster and you can’t even get it open.

Your hands stubborn to move the way it supposed to be was because they’re TIED.

Once again,

Does something have happened?

You deeply looked through the endless darkness at the end, the only place that shine was where you were on and where you were at.

You looked around, examining the place in despair.

You heard snickering resonant in your ears and your hope grew.

Even before the door can opened, one of the guys stopped his hand on the knob of the door, “But I think he’s stupid, we can just shots him and take all of the money when he had done shot all of his friends!”

One of the guys laughed in respond, “Right, after all he don’t need to pay us when we can just took all of the money away,”

You stared around, you can hear the door knob was turned but you don’t know where it came from.

“We can also take turn for the girl, she’s going to be dead meat by tomorrow,” the other replied.

You widened your eyes, ‘the girl? Dead meat?’

Realizing it was seriously dangerous for you, if they saw you have awake, you quickly lowered your head, covering most of your face with your bangs.

They finally get in with their noisy chatters. You stared at the light that came from the north of your direction, still with your head down.

“Geez, she hasn’t waked up yet,” one of them grumbled.

“Who cares-,” the other said, almost in half amused.

You can hear a clicking sound of a metal followed by soft sounded one that came with a smell a second later. This indicated that, one of them was smoking.

“’Cause I don’t think she would ever want to wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter