Chapter 3

Life After Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 3-

-Update on: 22 April 2013-

-----Caring Zelo-----

After Hyeok went out of his room, he slightly got shocked at your sudden appearance and you insincerely gave him a smile since he had took Leo’s time away from you.

When the three of you proceeded to went shopping, you kept shaking your head at Hyeok’s fashion sense, you gave him a looked in disbelief when he picked out a yellow t-shirt with monkey printed in the center.

You gaped and widened your eyes to him after he picked another bad fashion.

Hyeok turned to you for suggestion, “How is it?” he asked for confirmation.

You slowly shook your head and he turned to Leo this time, “Hyeong, what do you think?” he asked.

Leo just nodded without even looking at him, busy searching for his own shirts. You raised an eyebrow at Leo’s answer, ‘He doesn’t even being serious, is he?’ you thought.

The shopping turned at to be so-so when you finally found out that Hyeok’s fashion sense is way worse than Zelo’s. You crossed your arms as you walked and looked around the other shops.

You take a looked twice as your eyes landed on a fast food restaurant, making you thought of something.

You stopped walking and turned to Leo, “Oppa, can you wait for me?” you asked and Leo nodded while so is Hyeok.

You quickly run toward it and appeared again a few minutes later.

Leo looked at the small plastic bag on your grip, “You bought food? Why? Does the maids didn’t fed you something like that in the villa?” he asked, now getting concern.

Hyeok looked at you from top to bottom, “O, I just realized you look way skinny than before” he said in shocked and you rolled your eyes.

“Eyy, I just ate something goods, this is for my husband~” you said and Leo nodded in understand.

“It’s been a long time I didn’t met him, how is he?” Leo asked.

You looked at him, “How should I know? I just can meet him when I was sleeping,” you said and Hyeok dramatically gasped to you.

“You guys fight? How can he just wanting to be with you on bed? Bad guy,” Hyeok asked and you gave him a look.

You slapped his shoulder, “He’s not that kind of guy and we don’t even fight, he’s just busy with works!” you explained and Hyeok laughed after you slapped his shoulder.

“If you’re really that lonely without him then why don’t you just went to visit him at work?” Leo asked and you quickly shut your mouth in dumbfounded, never even thought of it once.

“O, I just thought of it~,” you said and Leo shook his head at your dumbness.

Hyeok turned to you, “Yeah~ who knows he might be with someone else at his work place~” he evilly said and Leo gave him a slapped at the back of his head.

“You shouldn’t say that kind of things!” Leo said, finally getting mad at Hyeok’s behaviour.

You stopped walking just to go to think of it, right after Hyeok said that, you don’t know why but your heart reacts at some way that really making you shudders in scared.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter