Chapter 4

Life After Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 4-

-Update on: 24 April 2013-

-----Jealousy-----

Zelo run after he went out of the limo and quickly reached the door linked to the bedroom. He opened it to see you already falling asleep. His heart dropped in disappointment and he panted heavily as his heart beating faster and he’s in short of air.

Tired, he made his way sitting on the bed. He softly gazed at your face and smile as he saw you sleeping soundly and peacefully. He turned around and took a look twice at what’s on the nightstand.

There was a burger and a note, ‘Please do eat this before you taking your bath, I’m afraid it would be too cold already. -~~~~~~~~~~~’

He shot a chuckled and does like what you have instructed then took off his contact lenses before he finally went to take a bath. Wearing only a t-shirt and a short, he took of his glasses he had used when he wear his clothes on the nightstand and rest beside you, snuggled you inside his embrace before he falling asleep.

The next day, he felt someone shook his body making him frowned and understandingly get up from the bed, wore his glasses and proceed to the bath although he’s still sleepy. He made a loud yawned before he went completely inside the bathroom, while he was wearing his uniform and even while eating for the breakfast.

Zelo had worn contact lenses when he went to work, so he had left his glasses back on the nightstand.

As Zelo went inside the limo, he turned his phone screen on to see you sleeping as the wallpaper. He smile sweetly and thought, ‘Have a nice sleep, baby. Tomorrow we’re finally going to have our time. Just the both of us!’ he got drowned of his planned to spend the whole day with you and snapped as the driver told him that they have arrived without he even realized. It seems like he’s too excited for tomorrow that he keep smiling to himself without he notice on how silly he have look.

He grabbed his bag and quickly went out to start working.

Meanwhile, as the sun getting higher, you wake yourself up and decided to have a visit at Zelo’s office. Feeling excited to see him working at the office for the first time.

As you dress elegantly, there still an innocent side went out from your and that pure feeling that describes by your face.

Coming out of the limo after it arrive the place, you grabbed your branded black handbag that Zelo had gift you, put on your shades and walk inside the office full of confidence.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter