Chapter 6

Life After Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 6-

-Update on: 26 April 2013-

-----Place you wanted to go-----

Mr. Choi’s disappearance changed into Zelo’s appearance, he panted heavily as he run in hurry toward his office and you raised an eyebrow at him as you watched him stopped in front of the door, trying to catch his breath.

“What. Are you doing?” you asked, feeling strange as there were beads of perspirations appeared on his foreheads. Being the responsible wife you are, you walked toward him and wiped away the sweat on his forehead for him.

“Why are you in such a hurry anyway?” you asked, feeling funny at his big concern for you.

Zelo smiled to you as he made his way toward the comfy chairs to rest for awhile. He throw himself on the chair and you helped him loosened his neck tie before you sit on the chair in front of him.

“Do you want me to take you water?” you asked and Zelo shook his head.

You stare at him for a few seconds before you decided to do so. You took a plastic cup, filled it with cold water, walked back toward him and placed the cup filled with water on the table before you landed your back on the chair.

You raised you legs on the chair and you rest your chin on your palm as you watched him. Zelo finally calm down and took the water you prepared for him then gulped it down just in a shot.

He sat comfortably and both of your eyes locked for a few seconds before you decided to speak up.

“What is the ‘good news’ that you said you would told me, here, right at this moment?” you asked, purposely inserting the details so that he would have just said what’s in his mind.

Knowing you were in a huge curiosity, Zelo trying to purposely do not hear you as he leaned his back on the chair, closed his eyes and peacefully breathing the nice air.

You snapped in realization, “Ah, right, I had opened the curtains to let the sun went in~” you told him and he nodded.

You watched him for a couple of seconds, waiting for him to speak up what he’s intention just while ago.

Realizing you didn’t speak up, Zelo opened one of his eyes and eyed you. You just keep staring at him without any words that he decided to give up his lame way of teasing you.

He fixed his seat and faced you, “Well~ is there any place you would love to go?” he suddenl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter