Chapter 7

Life After Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 7-

-Update on: 30 April 2013-

-----playful Zelo-----

You stared outside of the cab’s window and stared at the shops you had passed by. Just after the airplane arrived, tired, you haven’t even said any words with Zelo yet.

You noticed he kept eyeing you, probably thinking you were still mad at him when you were not even taking everything that seriously but you don’t know why that you thought it would be just better if you avoided talking with him for the moment.

You quietly heaved a sighed as your eyes glued to the interesting view outside, colourful notice board, crowded and packed shops with the satisfied of every customer as they put off a smile to the shopkeepers. You blinked once and leaned in interest when they were a magic show just right beside the street.

You stare at it until the cab keep moving far and far away from it, making it squeezed smaller slowly until it disappeared when the driver made a left turned.

A heavy thing placed on your shoulder made you jumped a bit and you turned see what it is. The fruit aroma from Zelo’s hairs went into your nose and you saw him resting his head on your shoulder, pouting.

You leaned forward and looked at him in the eyes. Zelo met your eyes and went to hugged you tightly around your waist.

You smiled as he pampered on you and you patted his head a couple of times before you went back doing what you had been doing before.

Just as both of you arrived at the hotel, you raised your head completely to see the end of the building. From below, it looks like it was connected to the sky and so it made you gape secretly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter