Chapter 18

Life After Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 18-

-Update on:25 June 2013 -

-----Going-----

You sit on a bed and your eyes wander around the small size room. Yongguk came inside the room a minute later with an unreadable expression.

He stared at you and sighed in huge burden before he went to sit beside you. Yes, both of you were still inside the clinic and you were already fully awake now.

“Do you have any specific reason to run away from home?” he carefully muttered and you blankly watched him.

Yongguk keep looking at you, hoping for an answer and slowly, you nodded your head to him to make him satisfied.

“Do you have some kind of problem? Or are you scared of something?” he asked again, making you wondering for no reason at the way he just act.

“What’s the difference?” you asked straightly and Yongguk gave you this awkward smile.

“No, if you have problem, maybe you should told your parent what had happened or if you’re scared… then, I think, running away isn’t really a best solution right now,” he explained and you nodded slowly, taking in what he just said.

“You know if you continue on doing this, I’m afraid what to explained to your parent, umm, because, that’s make me a really bad guy here, in this situation,” he said, really careful, that you seem to just want to scream on his face to spill everything already.

“Are you… by any chance… got ?” he asked slowly, tilting his head to see your face clearly, examining for any reaction you would do.

You swiftly turned to him and blinked once, “What are you saying?” you coldly asked at the sensitive topic and Yongguk gritted his teeth in scared.

“Th-The doctor told me that… y-you’re pregnant,” he said in discomfort and you widened your eyes.

You gaped, “Really?” you asked in surprised and Yongguk nodded quickly.

“It’s been two weeks,” he told you and you smiled widely at the news.

You grabbed both of his hands and started to jump lightly on the bed, “Woa~ I’m so happy~~” you sang and Yongguk raised an eyebrow in confusion, this isn’t what he’d expect.

“You’re not… scared?” he asked and you stopped what you’re doing.

“Why would I?” you asked, dumbfo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter