Chapter 19

Life After Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 19-

-Update on: 27 June 2013-

-----Sick-----

Yongguk helped you bringing your bag until you reached the cab. Your things aren’t really that much since most of them is the things you newly bought together with Daehyun and Youngjae the other day.

You turned to them before you enter the cab with a smiled, “I’m going to miss you guys~,” you mumbled and Daehyun turned to Yongguk with a sad face. Knowingly, Yongguk shoved him a tissue and Daehyun snorted after he sniffle a couple of time then wiped his tears away.

“I promised not to disturb your thing anymore, won’t you stay?” Daehyun plead and you laughed lightly at his offer, taking it as a joke.

“I’m sure I’ll try to visit you guys next time, if… Yongguk gave me permission~” you told him.

You turned to Yongguk and gave him a light hug, “You can visit us anytime~,” Yongguk whispered, patting your back soothingly a couple of time and your face lightened up as you leaned backward to  face him. You turned to Daehyun and he lunched forward toward you quickly even before you can make any move toward him, giving you a really tight embrace as he cried silently.

You smiled to him, tapped his shoulders once and soothingly rubbed his arms in comfort.

You turned to Youngjae and he just gave you that kind of stared that never even changed although it’s been two to three days you knew each others, the past few days seems really long that it felt like you had developed a new family and had knew them for years.

You awkwardly rubbed his right arms with your hand and waved to them before you entered the cab.

Right when the driver was ready to go, you faced the windows and waved to them once more from inside the cab and they waved back to you, surprisingly, Youngjae did the same.

As they get further, you fixed the way you sit and gaze at the rising sun, it was just around 6 in the morning and now you really should have met your husband. You miss him.

The cab constantly moved around 60 km/h and it was just so peaceful. There were fewer cars than that in the afternoon.

The cab passed by the café that Yongguk worked in and you longingly watched the empty and dark café until it disappeared from your sight of view.

Soon you find yourself arrived, right in front of the villa. You heaved a heavy sigh before you paid the driver, grab your bag and went out.

You put your hand together, closed your eyes in plead and hoped everything is just alright as it was.

Slowly, you made a few step forward

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter