Chapter 10

Life After Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 10-

-Update on: 16 May 2013-

-----Decision-----

You snapped from your nap and your eyes landed on the wall clock hanging on the wall right on top of the television. The television that was switched on by you making quite a noise since you doesn’t want to feel lonely.

The cold air blowing from the air conditioner had dried the scratches on your knees but something just isn’t right.

You forcefully pull your body up and you looked around the empty room.

Yes, Zelo haven’t come back yet.

You put your hand on your forehead and get yourself up from the bed. You grabbed Zelo’s black jacket that he placed on the chair, wear it and you went to grab your sandals.

You wander around the corridor and took the elevator to reach the ground floor.

You bite your lower lips, hugged yourself and looked around, waiting for Zelo. You looked down when you didn’t spot him and looked up again. The cold air at the ground floor just turned you off as you can feel the coldness flying around your skin.

From afar, you spot him talking with a familiar girl.

Zelo laughed while the girl covered from bursting out loud.

Once again, it hits you. The pain from the scratches came back and you can’t help yourself but weakly fall to the ground with your hands on the floor.

One of the secretaries got surprised at you and went to lend a helping hand. Zelo snapped from what he’s doing and his eyes landed automatically on you.

He quickly excused himself and hurriedly run toward you.

Afraid people will surround you soon, he carried you away and went inside the open elevator, leaving the crowds dumbfound behind.

As soon as both of you reach inside the room, without saying any words, Zelo just applied the medicine he got on your knees while you just sitting on the bed and watched him finish what he’s doing.

Finish, Zelo straightened up to wash his hands and dried it off with a towel while you just qui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter