Chapter 12

Life After Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 12-

-Update on: 28 May 2013-

-----Kidnap-----

A gangster looking guy, better known as Yongguk went out from his room with an unreadable expression. He took a sit on the couch and covered his face, can’t even believe the current situation. What had he done?

He keep reminding himself that this is just a part of granting the promise but he really feels like he had made crime, a huge one.

He didn’t even turned the lamps on since he loves how he can get alone all by himself in the dark.

But then, the problem is… he’s not alone.

He slowly turned his head to the room he had just exit a minute ago to see you sitting on the bed politely while innocently yet blankly watched his state.

Just a moment before…

“You should kidnap me…” you eyed him sternly and he gave you an ‘aren’t-you-kidding-me’ look.

His eyes piercingly stare with yours but then, you’re not in the mood of kidding, and you’re being totally serious.

Yongguk thought you’re crazy so he duck away from you and continued doing his job, letting his back on yours but stop when you yelled, “Do you know how expensive this dress is?!”

Yongguk, holding a tray in his grasp look around and noticed how everybody giving him such a look, almost as if he had committed a crime and putting all the blame on his shoulder as they whispered things related to him.

He lightly sighed as he closed his eyes but didn’t bother you as he continued his steps toward the kitchen. Yes, he dare to, since he used to it. Having a face of a gangster, things had been pretty difficult for him even when he’s still a child.

After he exit the kitchen, he looked around the café just to see you were nowhere in his sight. He looked up and gaze at the hanging clock, making a small smile before he took off his apron and ready to went back home.

He hang his apron at the back of the door and went out, hands in the pocket, felt really light when the things he thought would be a burden actually disappeared just as fast as wind.

“No! I don’t want to!”

Yongguk stop his step as he saw you fighting with a guy in front of an expensive limousine.

“But miss, it’s time to went back,” the guy persuade but you hit his arms to make him let go of your wrist.

Thinking two times, Yongguk run toward you and grabbed your hand away, run away as fast as he could with you after that.

“Hey! What are you doing?”

He heard the guy keep on calling him but he didn’t bother to listen until both of you stopped in a silent valley.

He released his hands from you and put it back in his pocket while continue walking after having a glance at you.

You stared at him, huffed non-stop after running with all your might, it’s been awhile since you don’t have your exercise.

Seeing he left you behind, you run again to catch up with him.

“I thought you don’t want to kidnap me,” you said and he remained silent before he answered you.

“I’m granting a promise…” he simply said, making you smile widely.

You hesitant before you answered him, “Actually~, I don’t mind if you don’t want, since it’s actually my fault too~ I don’t see you’re coming” you straight-forwardly said.

He stopped his step, piercingly looked at you before he continue where he goes with a sighed.

“It seems like you don’t like your current life,” he stated and you nodded to him.

“I am, I felt lonely,” you told him and he sigh in disbelief this time.

“Fool, you’ll be alone after you die anyway, so why do you bother a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter