Chapter 22

Life After Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 22-

-Update on: 6 July 2013-

-----Bang Yongguk-----

The limo stopped in front of a familiar looking café, the familiar glasses wall, the familiar wooden floor and not to leave out, the familiar looking uniform that had been wore by all of the waiters and waitress.

Zelo furrowed his eyebrows, head tilted in wonder, he hissed with his teeth as he turned to you questioningly, “I’m sure I’ve seen this café somewhere before~,”

You turned to him and frowned, “Our first meeting, duh~” you told him and he gape knowingly as memories of the situation come flooding into his mind.

Just when he started to remembered everything correctly, you snapped as you saw your target through the transparent glasses wall and started to move inside the café, leaving Zelo behind.

Zelo blinked at your move and took a few second before he regain his conscious then run to catch up with you.

You came into the café, put on your sunglasses and walk toward one of the waiter, who currently was listing out orders for the customers.

You walked toward him and purposely bumped into his shoulder and dropped your handbag to the floor with a small gasped.

Yongguk was pushed a step backward at the sudden accident, “O, I’m sorry~” he stooped down and took your handbag from the floor than gave it to you once he get back into his position.

You took the handbag from him, “Just an apology?” you asked and Yongguk frowned at what you’re talking about.

Zelo arrived beside you a second after that and blankly looked around, wondering for what’s happening as he saw Yongguk’s confused face sharply staring at you, hoping for further explanation.

“What do you mean? You’re the one who bumped into me,” his deep voice growled in dissatisfaction.

“You sure you don’t want to let me stay in your apartment?” you asked with a smirked as you lowered your sunglasses, making Yongguk blinked with wide eyes as his face changed from confused into surprised.

“Oppaaaa~,” you cooed as you hugged him tightly, making both Zelo and Yongguk surprised.

Zelo glared at him and Yongguk quickly raised up his hands in surrender at Zelo’s threatening look.

You released the hug and smilingly watched him.

“I miss you so much!” you told him brightly and Yongguk smile awkwardly as he still can felt Zelo’s threatened at him.

“Me too~, haha…” he said, eyes wandering around uncomfortably.

You round your eyes and turned to look at Zelo then gave him a slapped on his arm, “Hey, behave!” you instructed and he quickly looked away, arms crossed.

Yongguk smile awkwardly to both of you as he realized the attention given by everyone inside the café toward him, “Please took a sit ma’am,” he pretended to lead the way.

You followed him from behind while Zelo followed you.

Both of you sit on the place that Yongguk had come up with, face to face and you gave Zelo a looked while he trying to avoid meeting your eyes.

“It’s not good behaving like that to stranger, Mr.!” you scolded him and Zelo shot a sigh of disbelief.

“It’s not good hugging another guy for someone who was already married, Miss!” Zelo shot back and you rolled your eyes.

Yongguk come a second later, ready to take your order, “Can I know what you would like to order?” he asked in wonder as his attention move from the note pad to both of you.

“Told this mister in front of me that he’s just over reacted!” you started and Yongguk blinked once in wonder but went to do what you asked still in full hesitation.

“Um, she said you’re over-reacted,” he turned to Zelo awkwardly.

Zelo crossed his arms in disbelief as he looked away, “Told that ahjeomma that she’s the one who’s over-reacting!” Zelo said, didn’t even wanted to lose.

Before Yongguk can even turned to inform you what Zelo had said, you gape in disbelief, “You called me an ahjeomma?” you asked directly to Zelo, wanting for a confirmation.

“Excuse me, didn’t you hear me properly?” Zelo shot back and you blinked once in anger.

Yongguk blinked at both of you, didn’t even know what to do as both of you keep on quarreling with each other non-stop.

“How dare you call me that?” you pointed to him threateningly.

“How dare you acted lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter