Chapter 23

Life After Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 23-

-Update on: 13 July 2013-

-----Missing-----

You run inside the apartment and jumped onto the couch excitedly.

While Zelo and Yongguk is still trying to put off their shoes before they can come inside.

“I’m guess she’s too happy,” Zelo mumbled while Yongguk snickered to him with his lop-sided grin.

You get off from the couch and went toward the room while Zelo blankly watched you, “Yah! This is not your home, don’t barge into someone’s room just like you want!” Zelo scolded but you giggled to him like a kid.

“Come here,” you called for Zelo and he obediently went toward you.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his chin on your shoulder, “What is it?” he asked.

You pointed on the bed, “There’s where they slept and I slept beside the bed, on the floor, there’s supposed to be a comforter but I guess they had put it back.” You explained and Zelo jeered his lips as he listened to your explanation.

Yongguk walked passed both of you, “Can you please not to do affectionate stuff inside someone’s apartment like you want?” Yongguk teased as he walked toward the kitchen.

Zelo quickly released his hug then stick his tongue out toward Yongguk’s back but you glared at him and he quickly reflected himself after that.

You walked toward the kitchen and Zelo followed you.

He looked around the small kitchen and felt uncomfortable, he never seen any room that small in size before unless he was inside an elevator.

Yongguk was making a tea for himself while you were checking out the fridge, Yongguk looked to the side just to notice Zelo’s discomfort, “it might be uncomfortable for you but you’ll get used to it after the others come to brighten the mood,”

“I don’t know how my wife can keep up with this, but wait, the others?” Zelo asked.

Yongguk stirred his warm tea with a tea spoon, looked at Zelo with a nodded, “Yeah, the others, ~~~~~~~ didn’t tell you? There are two other guys in this apartment,” Yongguk muttered.

Zelo looked down, “She did, are they really friendly?” he asked and Yongguk nodded once again as he made his way past Zelo.

You straightened your body and closed the door of the fridge while munching some bread then blankly stared at Zelo with round eyes.

“You don’t feel comfortable?” you asked and Zelo nodded.

“I don’t felt comfortable for the first day either so I only sit on the bed in their bedroom once I arrived here,” you awkwardly laughed but Zelo looked away as he started to walk toward the living room and you followed him.

Zelo plopped himself on the couch, “Did you have any movies?” he asked but Yongguk just shook his head guiltily to him.

“I think Daehyun will come not longer than a few hours more,” you told Zelo and he just nodded in understand.

You sit on the couch next to him then wrapped your arms around his waist to calm him.

“I think it’ll better if I do the dinner early, do you want me to go buy some ingredient?” Yongguk asked as he straightened from his seat.

You fixed your seat then watched him, “What about you bring Zelo to go together with you? I’m sure Zelo would feel better!” you beamed and Yongguk turned to see Zelo.

Without words, Zelo get up from his seat and prepared to go, “locked the door and better take care of yourself,” Zelo told you and you smiled to him to reassure him.

As soon as both Zelo and Yongguk get out, you locked the door, turned around and ready to go toward the couch, planning to have a nap but your step stopped when the door was knocked.

You run toward it, unlocked the door with a smiled and swing it open widely.

 But you got a huge shocked when the person immediately covered your mouth and not to mention, you felt unconscious after that as your eyes automatically made it way closed.

An hour later, Yongguk and Zelo who have finished shopping for the ingredients was on the way to get home but then encounter Daehyun who was also on the way.

“O, Daehyun-a!” Yongguk shouted and Daehyun turned to see him.

“O, hyeong!” he brightened then run toward him gleefully.

He turned to look at Zelo and blinked, “H-Hi!” he greeted and Zelo bowed to him lightly.

Yongguk smiled, “This is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter